big guys flaccid size

ballxplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im about 7.5'' flaccid.

you can usually see the imprint of it thru my jeans.

but im used to it now.
it used to be kindof embarrassing.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im almost 7" when soft, pretty thick, and almost 9" hard, so i don't get much bigger when hard. i'm not real into all this cock stuff and have only had experience with one, mine, although quite extensive experience! :rolleyes:

i thought that most guys grew pretty much the same proportionately. i mean, if your like 5" then you grow to 6 1/2" , you know like around 25% bigger... is there anything to this thing that im reading some guys are showers, some growers? would make me feel less sorry for those little wee wees that you see men trying to hide behind towels in the locker room.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I was trying to figure up the increase. At first, I thought growers would grow at least 100% larger, but that might be more "fair" to more average sized guys. I'm still debating. Anyway, I get about 50% bigger in length and 25% or so larger in girth.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Rugby dude, before you get to proud of yourself - you've got a semi in those shots.

As far as showers and growers - yes, a guy whose dick is 3" soft if very likely to grow another three inches, and have a 6" boner.

Likewise, as in your example, the guy with the 5"er might very well grow another 1.5" and measure up at 6.5" stiff.

The first guy increased 50%. (100 coparitively)
The second guy increased 23% (30% comparitively)
Looks like a big difference when they are soft, but not a real big difference when they are ready to use them. This is the basic idea of shower vs grower.

You said that yours was about 7" soft and about 9" hard. That's about a 22% increase. (28.6% comparitively)

Notice especially with the smaller guy, how big the percent of growth is comparitive to his size soft.

Now, based on anecdotes like these, some people construct a theory, that the smaller you are soft, the more you grow, the bigger you are soft, the less you grow. This seems to hold true with the cases above. In fact, it is true, that if you are small soft, you are very likely to grow more proportionately. The little guys with the 2 and three inch cocktail franks usually do make it up to a pretty decent 5 or 6" erect. At the other end of the spectrum, there aren't too many guys who are 7" soft and double that size when they get hard.

On the other hand, this isn't always the case. Especially in the upper middle range. The shower vs. grower dichotomy is a tendency, not a rule.
Consider that there are a good number of guys who measure in at 4" soft and shoot up to somewhere around 7.5 or 8" hard. I'm in this group.

The other thing is that the big guys are still usually bigger. To consider our first three examples - the guy who is 7" soft, is still bigger soft than the other two guys hard.
The guy with the 5" -> 6.5" hard ends up 8.3 and a third % bigger than the 3" ->6" hard guy.
The guy with the 9"er though, is 33 and a third % bigger than the 6" grower guy, and about 28% bigger than the 6.5" guy who is a shower - proportiaonatly (Copartively, the 9" guy is 50% bigger, than the 6" guy, and about 42% bigger than the 6.5" guy) So it's not the case that "erection is the great equilizer" or something like that. We can see that on LPSG It's just to say that if a guy looks small soft - he is still likely average hard.

Also, rugby dude,I don't think you don't need to be feeling sorry for anybody. They do alright. They might just be hiding their wee wees behind a towel (as opposed to letting them hang out the side of their jockstraps) because they are not gay.
Have fun.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im almost 7" when soft, pretty thick, and almost 9" hard, so i don't get much bigger when hard. i'm not real into all this cock stuff and have only had experience with one, mine, although quite extensive experience! :rolleyes:

i thought that most guys grew pretty much the same proportionately. i mean, if your like 5" then you grow to 6 1/2" , you know like around 25% bigger... is there anything to this thing that im reading some guys are showers, some growers? would make me feel less sorry for those little wee wees that you see men trying to hide behind towels in the locker room.
<----

lpstudio2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm about 5 1/2 soft and grow to 8.
i'm a musician and wear tight jeans all the time.
never really thought about being a problem til i did an ad for my friend clothing company that ran in a magazine worldwide and someone pointed out how you could clearly see "me" in the photo.
kinda funny.