Big guys more likely to cheat?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by slang23, Sep 9, 2007.

1. slang23

slang23 New Member

This is for a gay situation but I guess it applies to anyone.

Basically I found a great guy, pretty hung/thick and hot, dated him for awhile, he wanted to take it slow. A few weeks after we became official, he cheated on me. he said he doesnt know if he can me monogamous

A couple older friends say that big guys just cant keep it in their pants. do you think this is true?

How do you "keep" a sexually charged, hung guy - who is still a great person

2. Aitch

Aitch New Member

Given my most recent experiences, I'd say you're bang on!
    My now-ex (9x7) was cheating behind my back all over the place, the bastard. :mad:
    Says he gets bored easily & needs 'variety'...charming!

3. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is something I'd like to believe is untrue... but it's always lurking in the back of my mind that it is true. More of the big guys are exhibitionists.. and sometimes they need more than distanced attention from many.

4. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    See, this is what makes things so difficult for the rest of us. While variety is good, you have to do that in the home.

Sorry, kiddo. :mad: That sucks.

5. Aitch

Aitch New Member

We did! And dont worry, I dont judge all simply on the basis of individual experiences (although this isnt the first time I've been cheated on by any means! Guess I'll never learn...?)

Thanks, you're not wrong!

6. avg_joe

Gold Member

Yes, you are right. Big guys generally have multiple sexual partners.

7. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    I think you've learned, petite. I mean, you aren't with him now, and you'll be more discriminating in the future. And you are very attractive, so you can have your pick of the litter, as it goes.

We appreciate you NOT judging the entire gender by one hung asswipe. :biggrin1:

8. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I personally have had this problem. Whenever I was in a relationship and my guy was not putting out enough, there were any number of guys I could call who wanted my cock. All it takes to keep a big cocked stud like me happy is to make your hole the most desirable one around and give more than a satisfying amount of sex! Try that and I bet it will stop the wandering dead in its tracks!:smile:

Allan S. likes this.
  9. notN2pussy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have fwb and I am on their short call list, I think could be daily

10. LilJock

Gold Member

I have no personal experience in this matter, either by sexual orientation or by endowment. However, I do have a story along these lines.

The girl I lived with for two years got involved in community theater to "fill up the time" while I was completing my last years of college (backstage stuff). There was a gay couple who worked lights. One was tall and good looking and very promiscuous. His lover was about 5'6", red-headed, and what would be described as "cute". Everyone sided with the short redhead and despised his taller, dark-haired lover for his blatant promiscuity. He didn't seem to even try to hide his flings and flirtations. (He even hit on me! But, then, who could blame him? :D) There was a soap-operaish or 1930's sob love story quality about the whole affair. ("It cost me a lot/ but there's one thing that I've got/ It's my man.")

Anyways, to the theorem that big guys are more likely to cheat: The little redhead wore tight white pants which made it totally impossible not to notice -- no matter how hard you tried -- the monstrous appendage snaking obscenely -- and ostentatiously -- down his leg. (Reminds me of the line that Tom Jones' pants were so tight you could even tell his religion.) I got to know some of the gay members of the cast and crew. The kicker was that the tall, good-looking, promiscuous cad was, by their catty gossip, hung like a mouse. I had no proof of this, but, then again, there was no trouser snake on display.

So, in this instance, at least, there's one exception to the rule. And, for that matter, I cheated on my first wife left and right (as she did on me) and I'm hung like a chipmunk. So that's a second exception.

#10 LilJock, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  11. amazzzed2

amazzzed2 Well-Known Member

I don't know, but I would guess it to be mostly true. I have a small penis, and don't play around.
    My wife's ex lover has a huge cock and has sex with lots of women.
    Friends of mine who are well endowed cheated on every woman they were with.

12. B.A.H

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't cheat. I ask for permission.
    I had girlfriends who understood my sexual need or desire and agreed, as long as it's a one time sex.
    You just have to be self confident, and large penis is very helpful with self confidence.

13. MilfBanger78

MilfBanger78 Active Member

Albums:
    Vast majority of men in general cheat.

A well-hung guy is gonna have more options though, (as long as he isnt completely hideous)...because we're in the internet age, and its easy to show way more women what you are packing, via texting/dick pics as opposed to 20-30 yrs ago when the woman wouldn't know until the pants came off. It required a lot more game back then

Majority of women (and bi-gay men) are tempted by big cocks, its a fact of life.

14. handcuffsfan4

handcuffsfan4 Active Member

Albums:
    I have 7.5x5.5 and i have never cheated on my gf and dont plan on it. Im sure i could cheat if i wanted to but im happy and dont need it. if anything my gf has kissed guys when im out of town. But of my friends from highschool, most of them cheated at somepoint and they arent known to be hung. Monogamy isnt for everyone, but to me it is everything. I dont understand why peoplw cheat if they are in a relationship with someone that they love, but my big dick hasnt caused me to cheat.
    But then again, as a child my mom and dad had a very good marraige, until my dad died when i was 5. After that my mom was in a relationship with a guy who cheated. He really messed up my family and spent alot of my moms money untill she went bankruped. It isnt right to treat individuals in a way that would hurt them like that and i vowed never to do it. It is much better on ones character to just break up or get into an open relationship from the beginning.

It seems to me a relationship is a contract you make out of love with another person, and cheating is breaking this contract. A big dick isnt a loophole of this contract and mine has never told me to cheat. But i view my dick as a tool on my body rather than who i am.

15. Naughty Teacher

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fuck him as often as you can.

16. wallyj84

Gold Member

I think most people are as faifthful as their options.

If you have something that makes you desirable to many people and gives you a lot of opportunities to cheat, it's almost inevitable that you'll stray eventually.

Draft saved Draft deleted