1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Big Guys Of Lpsg

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by zuko..., May 26, 2019.

1. zuko...

zuko... Experimental Member

How aware of your big cock are you when going about daily life ex: benching, running, hugging? Does it ever randomly turn you on? I feel my light skinny cock bouncing on my balls all day and it's a constant reminder of how small I am, which turns me on. I've always wondered what it felt like to have a heavy girthy bastard hanging past my balls.

Diexd24 likes this.
  2. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are two times when I notice it: when I'm wearing supporting underpants at the gym, nothing is left to the imagination.
    When I'm wearing loose fitting boxers and the whole assembly swags from side to side.

3. xaviercm20

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    zuko,
    You only know what you know. Until I read your comment, it never occurred to me that a dick wouldn’t hang past it’s balls...
    No, it doesn’t randomly turn me on. What turns me on is some external stimulus like your example of Hugging. Like a particularly hot woman maybe.
    Or when you get those glances from someone checking you out.
    Lamentably, not often enough!
    X

zuko... likes this.
  4. somethingidk

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I enjoy catching women peeking because it's pretty much always visible

5. gmannen

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, I guess my cock is standard to me, so I don't really think about it that much. When hugging and kissing, getting an erection is another story. :)

erpap and zuko... like this.
  6. zuko...

zuko... Experimental Member

All are great answers guys thanks. Must be awesome to put on a pair of sweats and watch all the stares! But yes, sadly a lot of penises don't hang past the balls, making peeing while sitting a pain at least!

7. cityson

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mine always hangs past my balls so this is what I know. Like you I am constantly reminded of my cock being there and am easily turned on by it, especially when freeballin' and walking around naked. We may differ in size but I think the feeling is the same.

8. FredSlone

FredSlone Superior Member

Albums:
    I am aware of my size all the time. My bulge in my pants is always visible and if I pop a hard on it’s like shouting to everyone here’s my dick! I worry about hanging too low in my shorts in the gym and falling out my balls hitting the water in the toilet bowl.

9. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Another time I was aware of it: true story. Happened about a week ago.
    In the missionary position, she was guiding it in while I was still taking off my shirt.

10. halcyondays

halcyondays Superior Member

Albums:
    Very aware when benching, running & hugging and when swimming and cycling which are the two I do most. I like the way my junk rolls back and forth while I swim then the moment I get out when it starts bouncing in gravity again. Sometimes when I ride I'll get a hard on in cycling tights, cock stuck in one leg, my thigh brushing up and down against it while I pedal. Often I've left a wet spot inside. I've actually come while riding.

At other times it depends how much I'm focusing on task. During deep concentration I'm completely unaware of what the rest of my body is doing or feeling. Even then I can be reminded quickly by brushing against something or shifting the way I'm sitting. It's like almost stubbing a toe except it's a pleasant experience becoming aware of the fullness between my legs again.

Even now I love the way it feels bulged in boxer briefs. I love that I have partners who desire it.

Rockhard76 likes this.
  11. Nosuportneeded

Nosuportneeded Superior Member

Albums:
    It’s always reminding me it’s there. I do not like undies. It’s in the way or making me feel vulnerable to impacts all the time. Stairs, getting in my truck or on the motorcycle. Just sliding out of bed you have to not crush your balls or dick. I could go on. Definitely not complaining, just replying

12. 600953

600953 Guest

Always aware of it and what it’s up to hah. Feels good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice