Big guys' thoughts on small ones

Ifuckwives

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we go to the swing club, the wives of the smaller men, to us larger men, are easy. Especially in the swinging scene, women are looking for what they don't or can't get at home. One club we attend and went to last week, there was me and two other men that had larger cocks than all the other men. And the three of us got a lot of pussy that night. In the swinging scene, having a larger cock is an advantage.

Bathrooms, like at work, are a weird place. There are guys that will go into a toilet stall, and close the door, to pee. And a lot of guys sit just to pee. That's weird. At the showers at the rec. center or at the gym, a lot of guys wear their towel all the time in the locker room. I use mine only to dry off. Some guys even wear their towel when they are putting on their pants. I don't get that. It's not like they're in public and other people, other than other men, can see them. They either have small cocks or are just really, really modest.

Having a small cock has to be tough. I know a lot of guys are very self conscious about how small they are. And that's a drag. To me, if you are married, and you have a small cock, I want to get to know you, because I may get to fuck your wife if you both are into it.

One guy I worked with, when I was in my early twenties, was really cocky. One day he tried to down me. In my defense I told him that if he was going to act like a huge dick, then he better have one. There was me, this guy and three other guys standing together. I told this guy to show me his and I'd show him mine, and if he had a bigger cock than I did, then he had the right to be the jerk he was, but if I had the bigger cock, then he'd have to suck my cock in front of everyone. From that day on this guy had a change in attitude and personality. I can only assume that this guy had a very small cock.

I have noticed a lot of smaller cocked men are often subservient toward larger cocked men. One night at the club, this guy was fucking this chick when I walked up. When the guy saw my cock, he immediately pulled out of the woman he was fucking and told me that she was all mine, and the woman had no problem with it. I thought that was weird, but I didn't mind that he'd already prepped this woman for me.

Smaller cocked men often seem ashamed of their size. Hell, it's what God gave them. You can't do anything about your cock size. So, you do with what you have. Right?

Most of the men I've cucked have been smaller cocked than me. And it's been nice to be able to give their wives what they can't. Yet, these men gave to their wives things I never could, like love and commitment and actually caring about them, and wanting to for the rest of their lives. When I fuck another guy's wife, I know I am just a part of their love life. To each other, they are each other's lives. And that is very special.

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just feel bad for them and hope they have the skills in the bedroom to make up for it. I get so much joy from knowing my cock is huge and I wouldn't want to miss out on that. Even being average would be a downer.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm above average when erect, little over 6.5" and very thick ...but SUPER small when flaccid. ..a Grower..lol...so the gym locker room/shower thing was always weird to me, cuz it's not like i'm gonna be walking around hard..lol. But always wondered what some of the bigger-hanging flaccid guys would think. Interesting topic.