Big Guys who know they're Superior because of it

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by oneathesedayz488, Dec 3, 2008.

1. oneathesedayz488

oneathesedayz488 New Member

im not going to lie, this site is a fucking novel idea, i think that every time i come on here.

i wish i had big one just so i could do the shit the big guys do and get away with it, i love it when a guy knows hes the shit because hes huge, its ridiculous

the first big guy i ever knew kinda wasnt too hot about acting the part of beign big, like he knew he was and bragged it up now and then but sometimes would shy outta the attention

thoughts on the guys who love how huge they are and want everyone to know it? they know theyve got the superior size and want the attention?

2. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

If a guy is big and he thinks hes superior, then he's probably not worth knowing. IMO

3. oneathesedayz488

oneathesedayz488 New Member

ehh he might be a douche bag if he's like a close friend or a girl's boyfriend or something, but just from a sexual point of view

4. Magnum Excel

Magnum Excel New Member

If a guy thinks he is superior because he has a big dick, he is a douche bag. It's like it's all he has to offer...

5. D_Schulster_Bagwarts

agreed.

Draft saved Draft deleted