big guys who LOVE to be bigger than their friends

jjdov26: i wanted to start a thread that was about guys who LOVE knowing that they are bigger than their friends or relatives. Guys who get a macho thrill from knowing their friends have several fewer inches in their pants than they do.

I'd be interested in your stories of how you came to know your friends sizes and how they took the knowlege that you were larger.

Str8 stories is what I'm interested in, but all are welcome.

P.S. -- please no pep-talks about how "every size is OK" or attacks on people as "mean". This thread is meant for guys to show off and brag about being larger than their little buddies.

Donk: I will confess here that I get a kick out of knowing that I am bigger than my friends. I generally love having a big penis--there, I admit it--and this is part of it. This is a secret pleasure for me and I don't brag about it because 1) I am just not the bragging type and 2) that's obnoxious. The exception is that with some friends I might brag about it in a joking way in the right circumstances (cracking jokes over a few beers, etc.).

I don't have any dramatic or titillating stories of how we came to know each others' sizes really. With some of my friends from college or hs, we saw each other in the showers. (In my school days, I saw a few flaccid penises that were on the big side, but none that looked bigger than mine.) Other friends learned of my size through word of mouth.

I actually do not know the exact erect sizes of any of my friends. Except for the ones I have seen in the shower, the only way I know they are smaller is because of their reactions when they learn my size. Not a single one has reacted by saying "Oh yeah, well I'm bigger than that." Most have a very amazed reaction that indicates to me that they must be much smaller than I am. If they were anywhere near my size, mine would not seem so incredible/fascinating to them.

On top of that, simple statistics indicate that 99% of the guys I meet will be a few inches shorter than me.

H8Monga: This is how I wish I could feel and at the same time abhor the practitioners.

Late_Bloomer: Eh, for me I don't care much. I do like to use the old "yeah well my dick's bigger than yours" on occassion, but it's more of a joke than bragging. A lot of my friends are really big also, so maybe that's one reason, but I think it's more that I'm just kind of used to the idea that I'm bigger, so it's not a surprise to me.

One of my roomates has a footlong and loves to brag about it to us a lot, which I think is pretty funny. Then again, I'm about twice as thick as he is so I don't see the point in bragging only in one dimension. ;D Actually we often downplay it instead, telling people we have tiny dicks and that we're pathetically small and such because it's just funnier than saying "My dick is huge."... probably because then people take you seriously and ask to see it... :p

H8Monga: Hell I'd even measure them because reports had been those really huge sizes are rare and I've never seen them more than 10" on surveys. However, larger is abundant here. I guess this is THE place they go instead.

ceg1526: I agree 100% with Donk; I could have written the same letter. Just remind me not to be in the same room with him, because then there'd be someone bigger than me. At least I'm taller (just giving you grief Donk).

Take care

Ceg

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, this is not the kind of answer you want. I don't care how well-hung my friends are. They are my friends: people who share a bond with me, not penile combatants. I enjoying being around my friends because I enjoy their company, not because I get a smug feeling of superiority because I surpass them in something so superficial as genital endowment. If there's a bigger cock in the room, so what?

Donk: [quote author=ceg1526 link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=0#5 date=03/28/03 at 13:47:36]At least I'm taller (just giving you grief Donk).[/quote]

That reminds me, one of the nice things when my friends learn of my penis size is that all "short" jokes cease immediately. :)

TaMarquis: So, Donk, is it safe to say that a large portion of your adult height went between your legs? :D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm not like this,
but...i have a friend
who loves being bigger.

He is so upset when he ISNT bigger, that it worries
me.....he is really let down if he plays
the "show me yours" game and he loses.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In this thread, "me goes" with DMWhopper's opinion.

[...Though... hmm... this one case is an exception : I am glad I'm BIGGER than a guy I know - his "irresitible" macho ego is teased, and teased, and teased... I'm just being mean ;D)

ClosetMKE: txqis...

you have a friend who gets upset if the it NOT the biggest guy around??

how old is He??

longjh8: It so happens I have a story that seems the be the kind of thing you are after. First of all, yes...I do enjoy being bigger that my friends, though to be honest there are some I don't know about, and others I have heard a thing or two that suggests they might be competition for me ;)

Anyway when I was younger, of course I didn't have that much of an indication how big I was, comparitively speaking. The only other guy I had ever seen naked was a friend of mine, and his was on the order of my size, maybe a tas smaller when soft. Well, I was at camp one summer, and I happened to see another friend of mine naked, and we was *small*...unfortunately so. I'd say about 1 or 1.5 inches soft, and very narrow. Well I was clothed at the time, and in an effort to be nice, I made sure I stayed clothed around him. I said I enjoy *knowing* I'm bigger than my friends, but I'm not mean...I don't like to flaunt it.

So, I was content to just know that I was huge compared to this guy without saying anything about it. Well, a couple nights later I was getting out of the shower and he burst in on me. Not having expected this, I was completely naked. When he saw me, his eyes went wide, then he went running around the cabin broadcasting to everyone that I had a big dick. If only he had done the same at the girls' cabins... Anyway, I was quite turned on by this. I've had repeats of this same incident in one form or another several times since then, and enjoyed every one :)

Donk: longjh, I really identify with what you say about getting turned on when your friend started "broadcasting" about your big dick. I have had the same feeling. I remember vividly the first time my size became a topic of conversation (at least in my presence).

It was my freshman year at college, a couple months into the school year. One afternoon I was hanging out in the hall with a group of guys in my dorm. Out of the blue, our resident advisor just blurts out that he had seen me in the shower that morning and that I had "the biggest dick in the hall." Once the ice was broken on that topic, all the other guys admitted that they had made the same observation and they started cracking jokes and asking questions about it. The main question was how big it got when hard. When I said 11", one guy was like "Damn, you could cut 3 inches off that thing and it would still be 4 inches longer than mine!"

From then on, the topic would come up pretty frequently. Each time I would act embarrassed, but I was secretly flattered and aroused by their amazed reactions and the fact that they seemed to regard me (if inaccurately) as some kind of superstud.

lttle1: [quote author=Donk link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=0#13 date=03/31/03 at 18:55:10]The main question was how big it got when hard. When I said 11", one guy was like "Damn, you could cut 3 inches off that thing and it would still be 4 inches longer than mine!"
[/quote]

Donk, I'm surprised that guy admitted to being only 4 inches, since he was publicly confessing not only to being smaller than you (like almost every man on earth ;)) but also to being smaller than probably every guy in your group.

Icarus213: That's a good post, Donk. I like doing that to guys who are bigger than me, giving them public props. Even if they are initially embarrassed, they seem to generally enjoy it and even might bring it up at some times. I guess I like seeing hung guys get credit for their size. Makes me feel good, too.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was asked how old my friend is who is
let down if he is not bigger...he is 27, and his
name is sean.

He is a total top and admits to wanting to be bigger
than his boyfriends....he admitted to me he was so let down
when his (mostly) bottom bf
had him beat in the dick dept.

i never said he was mature.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Icarus213 link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=15#15 date=04/01/03 at 07:01:42]I guess I like seeing hung guys get credit for their size.[/quote]

Cashier: Will that be cash or credit?

Customer: Credit. (Whips out his schlong.)

Cashier: My, you must have a platinum card account!
:D