big guys who LOVE to be bigger than their friends

Donk: [quote author=lttle1 link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=0#14 date=04/01/03 at 06:28:20]
Donk, I'm surprised that guy admitted to being only 4 inches, since he was publicly confessing not only to being smaller than you (like almost every man on earth  ;)) but also to being smaller than probably every guy in your group.[/quote]

That surprised me too once I had done the calculation in my head. I also wondered if he was exaggerating his own smallness. (I'm not sure if anyone else even caught his comment and no one said anything about it.)

The way he phrased it--"if you cut off 3 inches, it would still be 4 inches longer than mine"--also gave me insight into his thought process. He must have had 8" in mind as the ideal "big" size he normally compared his own penis against. To me, that was the most interesting aspect of his comment.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Donk link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=15#20 date=04/01/03 at 19:24:03]
The way he phrased it--"if you cut off 3 inches, it would still be 4 inches longer than mine"[/quote]

Let me be the first to say OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

miket: I agree with Icarus213 and I like to see large dick men getting the credit they deserve

meathose10: Nothing better than knowing I've got the biggest cock in the room. All my buddies have seen what's slung between my thighs at one point or another , so it's always an unspoken , but covertly acknowledged, truth. My best buddy is my workout partner , so he gets a good look several times a week....He's especially small , so there's even more reason to love being bigger than him. He always gets a good eyefull , and like miket and Icarus he encourages me to let him admire my size , which I enjoy a lot!

SizeRulz: I have to admit that knowing that I have the biggest cock in the locker room, or in my fraternity, or wherever is a special feeling. I don't know exactly how to describe it. There's some component of smugness to it, I guess, even though I would never brag about my cock size. And there's definately a sexual component of some kind to the feeling, too.

14yo: everybody seceretly loves being the biggest guy in the room ... i love being bigger than the jock/player types who think alot of themselves (and their penises), but i have found a few bigger than mine. i wonder if they felt good bout that ...

SizeRulz: That's interesting. I have never seen any guy bigger than I am. I have always known that there had to be bigger guys than I am somewhere. Maybe lpsg is where they all are - there are bigger guys than me in here <grin>. I wonder what it would feel like to be the "small" guy.

lttle1: [quote author=SizeRulz link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=24#26 date=04/11/03 at 15:52:22]I wonder what it would feel like to be the "small" guy.[/quote]

Hey SizeRulz, what do YOU think it would be like to be the smallest guy. I'm just curious what you imagine life at the other extreme is like.

H8Monga: [quote author=SizeRulz link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=24#26 date=04/11/03 at 15:52:22]  I wonder what it would feel like to be the "small" guy.[/quote]

If you wrote that to get me to respond... worked ;)

Your answer: you don't want to know...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=14yo link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=24#25 date=04/11/03 at 15:31:24]everybody seceretly loves being the biggest guy in the room ...[/quote]

Speak for yourself. I have no secret satisfaction in being the object of a particular accident of genetics. Likewise, I have been the smallest-dicked dude in a room and it didn't bother me in the least.

H8Monga: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=24#29 date=04/11/03 at 22:45:06]

Speak for yourself. I have no secret satisfaction in being the object of a particular accident of genetics. Likewise, I have been the smallest-dicked dude in a room and it didn't bother me in the least.
[/quote]

"Accident of genetics." Great term! I'm going to use that one! Thanks Dr. Whopper! :)

You? The smallest in a room? What the hell?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=24#30 date=04/11/03 at 22:51:23]
You? The smallest in a room? What the hell?
[/quote]

Last year at a get-together to celebrate my twenty-fourth birthday, there were four guys at my place besides me: my bf Dirk, my oldest brother Mateo, and friends / fellow LPSG board members Dante (Dantesco) and Joe (Jo-Jo). At 9¼", I was the least hung there. And it didn't bug me in the least.

wanzgoodhead: Hey DoubleMeat, can I be at your next birthday party?! I must admit two things here and now. I like being the biggest guy in the place.
I like to see another big guy wherever I spot one.
anybody else like me?

H8Monga: Thanks Dr. Whopper.

I know you're all nice and all, but I know I'd be paranoid if I were there. Sometimes when I'm talking on AIM with friends I know are bigger, I feel weird... I don't know why.

View_From_Below: [quote author=lttle1 link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=24#27 date=04/11/03 at 18:29:32]I'm just curious what you imagine life at the other extreme is like.
[/quote]

Lttle1's question had to do not with being momentarily the smallest (9" in a group of 10-inchers) but with how large guys imagine life at "the other extreme" to be.

Is anyone willing to step up on this one?

fitdude: I never think about it. Maybe I should? Don't think much about size since it's so relative. Maybe I'm the only one thinking this way?!

miket: I think that everyone thinks about size even though it is relative. I agree with View From Below that it is different to be momentarily smaller than someone if your own dick is in the large category. Being consistantly smaller is a different experience. To be the biggest must be satisfying at times and I would love to experience that. Being the biggest among average size men and being at the large size of average would be cool (I am not at the large size of average) and having a truely large size huge penis would also be satisfying (I am not large). I think large penis men if honest are aware that they are larger than most and probably don't mind the occasional feeling of being smaller among other huge men- though they know they are still large. Am I correct?

meathose10: On the two occasions I saw guys with cocks bigger than mine I have to say I didn't really like it. I mean , I went "WOW" in my head , but I'm so used to feeling dominant and proud of my huge cock that I'd rather always top the heirarchy. Nothing to worry about most of the time.

miket: What a fantastic postition to be in life that you don't usually have to worry about not having the largest manhood in the room! That in itself is something so powerful. You may not even realize how powerful that is and how that sounds to a guy who is never at that largest position. Congrats bud!!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=meathose10 link=board=relationships;num=1048811947;start=36#37 date=04/12/03 at 23:05:01]On the two occasions I saw guys with cocks bigger than mine I have to say I didn't really like it. I mean , I went "WOW" in my head , but I'm so used to feeling dominant and proud of my huge cock that I'd rather always top the heirarchy.[/quote]

Well, that's you. Knowing that there are bigger-dicked dudes in close proximity doesn't shatter my self-image. The size of my cock doesn't figure into my self-esteem or confidence. Hierarchy (spelled right) based on dick size? Plain silly!