Big Hands = Big Cock?

redhot2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi there!

I'm curious about a myth my girlfriend was telling me about.
She told me she always looks at guys hands and that she can then tell if they have a big cock.
So someone with long fingers should have a long cock and someone with a very broad hand would have a very thick cock.
My question is: is this true?

I'd like your comments on this!!!

Redhot2

oralhijinks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not sure where the idea originated but there are genes known as homeobox genes that are responsible for the overall construction of various body parts during development. A couple of sets of homeobox genes code for the development of the digits and the penis. This might be where the idea came from but it's a flawed idea. The genes don't control how large the digits or the penis get, only that they be constructed in a particular fashion. A defect or missing homeobox gene can create deformed fingers/toes and defects in the physical development of the penis but normal functioning homeobox genes do not decide the overall size.

As with anything in life there is a combination of genetics and environmental factors that determine the outcome of all growth and development.

One thing I find very interesting is that most people will tell you that the fathers Y-chromosome code for penis size. This may not necessarily be the case. It is true that the y-chromosome is responsible for masculinization, or what makes a male a male such as sensitivity to testosterone but when one looks at the y-chromosome there are only 79 genes or so that are repeated over and over and over again since there is no analog that can be used for crossover or a means to improve the genetic quality of the gene. An example might be for a female: if a gene on one X chromosome is damaged the other X chromosome may be able to make up for that deficiency. In a male if there is a defective gene on the male y-chromosome there is no other chromosome to make up for the loss. This is why the same gene is repeated over and over...just in case there is a defect. With this in mind, it would make sense for everything not specifically required for being male be available on more common genes. This would include penis size as those genes would take up valuable space on the y-chromosome that can be used to code for maleness. It is also known that the size of the clitoris is effected when females, without a y-chromosome, are masculinzed in utero due to exposure to excessive levels of androgens from the mother (due to stress, disease, or other exposure).

Just a few thoughts.

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In some cases yes, In some cases no.

My partner is white, 5ft 6, Medium sized feet and hands.. and yet he is just over 9" in length... Go figure

D_Tam_Ponnit

Account Disabled
Media
These 'tales' are funny.

Quite simple really, we are all just different! I have large hands, feet, nose and thats all (dont really know why I am here).

But happy to be the way I am.:smile:

This myth is not true but may occur very often. Since there are no bones in the penis, it is not proportioned like the rest of the body.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My hands are large, my feet are small, my stature is short, my body is lean, my waist is slender, my shoulders are large, my arms are large, my muscles are large! There is no conceivable correlation to this mixture of body part sizes and my cock size which is long and thick!

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there!

I'm curious about a myth my girlfriend was telling me about.
She told me she always looks at guys hands and that she can then tell if they have a big cock.
So someone with long fingers should have a long cock and someone with a very broad hand would have a very thick cock.
My question is: is this true?

I'd like your comments on this!!!

Redhot2
There may be some truth to it. I've got wide hands, some would call them boxers hands, and I've got a very thick dick

Attachments

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have large hands and large cock, in my case the MYTH is true... but it is simply a coincidence.

Physiologically speaking, there is absolutely no correlation between penis size and any other part on the body. Certain body parts correlate with others, there's a link between certain bones' length and height of an individual. This is also called regression, it is relatively consistent, enough that it allows height to be determined from a few bones.

For example:
Femur measurements are commonly used (the upper leg bone). All you do is multiply the length of the femur in CM (you measure from knee to hip socket) by 2.6 and then add 65. Remember, measure in CM - not inches (divide end results by 2.54 to get results in inches).

This does not work with the penis, in either erect or flaccid state. ALL claims otherwise are myths, accidental correlations happen all the time, they are by chance and cannot be used as evidence of an existing link.

You'll have to just predict the old fashion way, by the size of the bulge, and hope they aren't stuffing their pants with a sock ;)

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
redhot2,
In the following thread I show that there are numerous indicators. None are failproof or course, far from it, but they are nevertheless correlations with penis size. One of my posts in that thread deals with the index finger as an indicator.
http://www.lpsg.org/66201-there-way-knowing-guy-huge-4.html

The many posts after I posted this earlier in this thread, not to mention the posts after I've shown the good charted various informations in more detail in other threads, shows I'm wasting my time here. Ignorance is bliss. Bye.