Big Hands = Big Dick

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard the tale that the length of your cock is 3 times the length of your thumb. For me, it is darn close.

same here; just heard about this measurement. works with me. doesnt prove anything about girth though, does it? that doesnt work with me. only length.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf has normal sized hands (his fingers are sorta fat tho lol) but he's pretty big so maybe it doesn't always work.

Gifford

Just Browsing
Media
My dick length is exactly the same as the distance between the tip of my thumb and the tip of my little finger if I was to do a "hang loose" sign.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The common misconception that large hands are an indication of a guy having a large penis has served me well on several occasions. Said occasions being when the size of my hands (I wear a XXL glove) was noticed or came up in conversation and I was asked "Is it true what they say about a man with large hands?" My response is always "I only have one data point to go on, but as far as I know it could be true." It's a great sexual ice-breaker that can be used in public.

For what it's worth the distance from my radiocarpal joint to finger tip is exactly the same as my dick length. But the length of my thumb (5") is a helluva lot more than 1/3 my dick length. I'll honor the OP's request and attach a couple of pics with both my hand and dick in them.

ST

Attachments

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
its based on the theory of even body proportions, by proportion your foot is supposed to be the same length as your forearm, hand as big as your penis... but some times beople have odd growth spurts, hormone issues ect. and some times some folks just strait up ain't made that way.

its a likelyhood i guess but nothing is 100%

mr25cm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know whether my hands are bigger than normal ones, but I'm 2.15 m (7 feet) tall... I suppose that's the reason for my 25cm (10 Inch) cock :biggrin1:

TommyV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a myth. My hand size is probably in the 85th percentile of all men, and my dick is 6".

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know whether my hands are bigger than normal ones, but I'm 2.15 m (7 feet) tall... I suppose that's the reason for my 25cm (10 Inch) cock :biggrin1:
7 Ft tall and you lack the skeletal deformities that go along with gigantism? :eek: Sexy!

Anyway, my hand is 9 inches from palm base to middle finger tip. Soooo, it doesn't work for me.

davesgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not true for my current "buddy". He has huge hands, I remember thinking about this "myth" and wondering what he could be packing. Lets just say, they didn't compare.