Big Hands = Big Dick

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really feel like taking a picture of my hands. I guess you can sorta see it in my gallery, I do have very big hands, and my dick is pretty big too.

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
its based on the theory of even body proportions, by proportion your foot is supposed to be the same length as your forearm, hand as big as your penis... but some times beople have odd growth spurts, hormone issues ect. and some times some folks just strait up ain't made that way.

its a likelyhood i guess but nothing is 100%

both work for me

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If this were true I'd be swinging some serious pipe!

In "Picture 49" I'm holding the same can as I have in 50. A standard pop can.

Attachments

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about the hands but I dated this girl one time who had a theory with thumbs and toes. She claimed she could tell what a man's cock would be like by looking at his thumbs and toes. Before seeing mine, she described me perfectly. I was amazed.

The whore. No wonder she knew so much about cocks.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I keep measuring it out at between 8.5"-9" for hand length depending where along the bottom of the hand I measure (the first crease of the wrist angles downwards diagonally left to right so depending on where you measure you get a slightly different number) to the tip of the middle finger.

According to this site, to find out if your hand length is average for your height, you should multiply your height in inches by either 0.10 for women and 0.11 men to give you an average hand length for your height:

http://prettyhands.wordpress.com/2008/12/23/

I'm only 5'8"-5'9", so the average for my height is about 7.5"-7.6". So if I'm getting this right I've the kind of hands you'd expect on an average 6'5"-6'10" guy (8.47"-9.02" exactly).

Jesus. :eek:

Last edited:

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it's not true people, maybe for some people but that's what makes the human body so "amazing" they are all unique and one of a kind.
There's another myth that says your penis head is as wide as the space between your pointing finger and your thumb, that one is true for me.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's not true people, maybe for some people but that's what makes the human body so "amazing" they are all unique and one of a kind.
There's another myth that says your penis head is as wide as the space between your pointing finger and your thumb, that one is true for me.

That would be hard to tell, how are your finger and thumb positioned? If I'm making an L my head should be 3 inches across!

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That would be hard to tell, how are your finger and thumb positioned? If I'm making an L my head should be 3 inches across!

lol makeing an 'L' shape with the pointer finger and thumb place your 'head'on the skin and muscles that lie between those 2 fingers

Like this

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not true. I have small hands and I have a big cock. I have friends who have bigger hands than I do and their hard penises are not as big as mine is. Someone said that they wanted to see pics of hands next to cocks and I have that on my xtube page.