Big hands, big penis ???

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nobby_UK - I find this article fascinating!

For those who didn't click on it, this medical study reported in TIME suggests the following: the lower the ratio between the index finger and the ring finger on the RIGHT HAND, the longer the erect penis.

The average digit ratio in guys reported by Wikipedia is 0.947 (the 10th and 90th percentiles for males being 0.910 and 0.984 respectively).

Relating this to myself:

My cock is 20cm. The digit ratio on my right hand is 0.872 (8.2cm ÷ 9.4cm).

Since my digit ratio appears to be significantly lower than average, this does seem to correlate with the fact that my penis length is significantly above (non-LPSG / real-world) average erect length.

Perhaps we could start an empirical LPSG study on this!?

For anybody willing to join in, Wikipedia's diagram on how to correctly measure your digit ratio is attached.

0.888888888888888 ratio. here left handed so I used my left hand.

Last edited:

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Yes and no for a correlation between the two. It's not a straight up predictor of size, but the size of the feet, hands, and genitals are all controlled by the same set of genes, known as the Hox genes. So while the size of all those extremities are determined independently, a mutation of those genes will likely be expressed among all said extremities as well.

Hand-Foot-Genital Syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deformities are much more likely to result than a uniform increase in size, but it could possibly happen. There's no real way to use it as a predictor of large penises though.