Big heads

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
.... errrr penis heads that is.
Ladies, can you feel a big mushroom type head inside you or is it mainly shaft girth that you feel during sex?

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a g/f once who told me that she had sex with a guy with a "mushroom" head penis...she said the head was quite a bit larger than the shaft...she said it felt AMAZING going in...and then when she got close to her orgasm, that big head was slowly doing a rub, rub, rub against a spot inside her that caused a pretty intense orgasm...she was apparently pretty impressed...

3sumguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a fairly nice, much thicker mushroom head and have had a couple of girls really into it - While I'm average in overall endowment, I did have one particular net buddy-type gf who really dug it and even talked about it some on the phone after we'd stopped fucking/chatting/seeing each other...This was intriguing to me because I knew she was with a larger endowed guy by that point (no cuck intentions or games here...just a reality and she and I kept in touch a while). Anyway, that experience and her lustful, playful comments then stuck out to me more than anything in memory about a larger head definitely making an impact of sorts.