Big Heads

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK, I joined LPSG a while back, but this is the only way I've found to post a new thread since the format update. And anyway, I never really introduced myself before.

So, hello all, again to some of you. This is an amazing site, where many a myth is laid to rest, and many another shown to be truth.

My question, for our women out there, (OK guys too) is, regarding penis size, "How do you respond to a cock with a big head? Does it add an extra element of pleasure? Do you feel it at all? Or is it only shaft girth that pleasures you?"

If you look at my photos, you'll see why I ask. I'm an average 7"x5" erect, but with a head that seriously swells to nearly 6" around the flange. Is that a turn-on, or a turn-off?n

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dc9, your girth is awesome. I could really use more girth, but then the head wouldn't seem so big by contrast. TwasBrillig (see we like the same poetry) why don't you post some photos.

Meanwhile, ladies???Any comments on this topic?

iamanne

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The head entering me is my favorite part. Clamp down and hold it tight while the guy pops it out. Then do it again and again. Drives me crazy. Meeting a guy with a head like yours would be wonderful. Love it.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
iamanne, thanks for the comment. It sounds like we operate on the same wavelength. Pity I live on the other side of the world, or we could check it out together???

15shooter, wow, That's quite a head you got there.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose the initial sensation of a "big head" entering is good, and then whenever the head is withdrawn to the magic 3" where our nerve endings are. The rest of the time it wouldn't make a whole heap of difference to be honest. Looks nice though!!

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks, Denise. That bears out my own experience, particularly the 3" stat. On another thread, my discovery of that 3" (or even less) depth to find the G-spot was told, and a finger was the initial contact, with devastating results. My g/f turned out to be capable of almost constant continuous vaginal orgasms, once triggered. A fact her hugely hung ex-husband had never discovered.

Maybe more guys on this thread need to know where to aim their assets! LOL

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thanks for finally introducing yourself man! Welcome to the site. and WOW you have a big cock head. I'll bet you always hit the g-spot when you're fucking!

shadowguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Brillig

First of all, nice cock! Mine is similar in that the head has more girth (just over 6") and so far I have had no complaints from past gf's...

Rock on!

D

deleted105000

Brillig:

Very Nice! I'm fascinated by big, or unusual, heads. Yours is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have quite a large head too, though not as apparent as yours since I'm a half inch thicker and that makes the contrast less dramatic. But from my experiences it's quite liked, both visually and physically. Outside of comments about my cock, the head gets a lot on its own. The flare and additional thickness is very noticeable in the initial 2-3 inches as Denise mentioned. Less so deeper, but if you are 7" long as we both are the length makes it quite enjoyable deeper. So you can please well deep and shallow with the big thick flared head. Win win.

Oh, and 7 inches is nowhere NEAR average, in terms of distribution. More like 90-95th percentile, so stop thinking you're "only" a "modest" 7 inches. This site is skewed towards the top 5%, at least in the numbers you hear. Don't let that underestimate yourself. 7" is a length most any woman would be more than pleased to experience, particularly with a large attractive head. I know you were more referring to girth, but 5", while not large by the standards of this site, but it's not small either, and you must remember how ridiculously skewed this site is towards the top 5%.

So, coming from someone similar who's asked about this candidly, yes...it's quite liked, and does provide a noticeable element of physical pleasure. And you mustn't discount the visual aspect. Like I said before, apart from size comments, every comment I've received on my cock has been about its attractiveness due to the head. I'd be quite happy with what you have.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my head is big, but in relation to my penis size, it's actually smaller than the shaft. My penis is very odd, haha.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My head is larger than the shaft and is about 1/3 the size of my entire penis. I often get comments about how big and red it is.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/108350/cat/500/ppuser/281038

I find all types of cocks fascinating to look at! But there's something great about a guy who has a big fat mushroom head capping the end of his package! And in my own opinion, I love seeing that lovely fat glans fully exposed, with no foreskin in the way.