big, hot, delicious loads (and YOU)

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
just typing that title made me laugh.

so, I want to conduct an experiment that I am sure lots of you boys and girls out there would like to help with.

i want to hold off cumming for a few days, and try and eat foods, drink beverages, do kegal exercises, masturbate and edge with the hopeful outcum (hehe) of shooting a really, really big load that tastes really, really good.

Now, I am taking suggestions. How many days should I hold off for? I think that there is a point where the male body stops producing more sperm, and just recycles the stuff. No need to go a week if 4 days will fill my tank. Also, what do you suggest I eat for the sweetest cum? Cumguzzlers, that question goes to you. Does drinking lots of water help? How often should I edge a day (I don't have a job at the moment, nor a woman at my side, so I can be leisurely)? What about kegels? Yay or Nay?

And I would appreciate any other suggestions you may have! I'm committed to this project, and I will post picture results at the end. I'll also taste test and tell you all about it.

so who's with me?

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen to the Polar bear!

I hear the same sweetening effects with juiced celery. If you live in a southern states region, look for a soda product on the shelves called - and get this: "Squirt". It's liquid candy and carbonation and I DO NOT endorse it's use from my personal issues with it. (Diabetic)

Kegels tighten your internals up and make sure that you can definitely deliver what you got. Can make the difference between a dribbler and a "roper".

Abstinence, edging - all can increase volume. Your body recycles unused sperm at the end of a 27 day cycle. (Someone verify this - this is from faded memory) Trust me, go for two weeks without an ejaculation and the scent of semen comes off your *SKIN*. :D Edging can also produce an increase in volume. Techniques vary there - but learn your triggers and tattles your body sends to know when to and how hard to edge down off of a climax. There are many techniques but the Kegels can strengthen you to the point that a HARD and extended hold just before you cum and all through what would be a normal ejaculatory experience will prevent a single drop from coming out. You can also experience a "climax" this way without *ejaculation* and never loose step or skip a beat...

Get this done right and people will think your heart is made of iron, because you cannot be a real person. ;> If you can do this, keeping back 2,3, maybe 4 - (*I* cannot hold back more than 4, the "buildup" becomes too intense) you'll pop like Mt. St. Hellens. Copiously. Sweetly. In a manner that looks like huge strings or ropes - rather than well....*drip*..... *drip*.....

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Abstain for 40 days like the guy did in the movie "40 Days & 40 Nights." I've done it twice & the result was worth the torture.

not possible. The most i've done is a week and a half since I "learned" to cum ten years ago. But I do need a goal. Maybe 5 days to start?

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Abstain for 40 days like the guy did in the movie "40 Days & 40 Nights." I've done it twice & the result was worth the torture.

Why am I haunted by shades of a certain "Scary Movie" spoof film? Man gets locked in freezer with woman. Man and woman - try to keep warm by rubbing things. Man was a 40 year old virgin and the ensuing, warming explosion? Well, I guess it DOES beat freezing to death. :D

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why am I haunted by shades of a certain "Scary Movie" spoof film? Man gets locked in freezer with woman. Man and woman - try to keep warm by rubbing things. Man was a 40 year old virgin and the ensuing, warming explosion? Well, I guess it DOES beat freezing to death. :D
I wish I would've unleashed my 2 40-day loads onto a woman, but they were on myself. However, I have given 24 & 25-day facials to women before that were overwhelming to them to say the least.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
no expert here, but I believe five days are more than enough to fully charge your batteries, and eating chocolate will make your cum taste good.
I can shoot massive load after three cumless days, not sure it's the maximum though.

go ahead with five then and share the results with us! :p

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
omg 1 day and im already dying. ate half a fuckin pinneapple today (overkill much?) and am on my second edging session. holy shit it feels like my cocks actually getting bigger. also drinking lots of water and doing my kegels. keep you guys posted ):)

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pineapple is good. Splenda products may be good too. The body does not absorb the product so I know it works for making water sports sweet. Meat and smoking make for bitter cum. Prostate massage works for increasing output. Enjoy! I hope your partner enjoys too!

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Wanders in, looking like he is dressed for a Ghallager concert - plastic drop cloth crinkling as it rubs against galoshes and raincoat*

Damn, just what monstrosity have we created here? Should I alert LPSG public works to upgrade drainage and clear the sump strainers?

Pssssssst! I could not hold off for more than 5 days myself, so don't go KILLING yourself, eh?

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
*Wanders in, looking like he is dressed for a Ghallager concert - plastic drop cloth crinkling as it rubs against galoshes and raincoat*

Damn, just what monstrosity have we created here? Should I alert LPSG public works to upgrade drainage and clear the sump strainers?

Pssssssst! I could not hold off for more than 5 days myself, so don't go KILLING yourself, eh?

hehe, are you a writer per chance?

and yes, at the rate I'm going, LPSG may have to line the walls with drop cloths for me... (gonna edge a bunch tonight, hope i don't cum by accident!)

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

and yes, at the rate I'm going, LPSG may have to line the walls with drop cloths for me... (gonna edge a bunch tonight, hope i don't cum by accident!)
Most of my annual attempts to make it 40 days end early with a faceful of cum because my edging got out of hand.

D

deleted405852

Good luck man. I made a tasty mess all over myself the other morning after holding off for a week or so.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I am not a writer. But I do like to convey effectively a mental image when I get one. There is a lot of funny things that go on in my head. :D

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'll try to bump with a picture of myself for each day that I go without cumming. I just ended day 4...at least one more, and tuesday i may just have to end the experiment (unless anyone convinces me to keep going).

Photo%202.jpg
photo2cp.jpg

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been told many times that my cum is extremely tasty. I don't know why, except I probably tend toward a rich diet: nuts, dairy, bananas. I'm thinking gassy foods, green leafy veggies, beans ,etc. might contribute bitterness.

I've tried going for days to achieve a huge load. What usually happens is that I usually lose my load in less than a minute. It almost stings to try to hold it off. Considering the delicate plumbing involved in an orgasm, I've decided not to go on putting it under such duress.