Big in the Ukraine

panoramikajj

Sexy Member
Media
Last week on STB, a Ukrainian national channel, they had an 80 year old man, in a small village near Kyiv, who was looking for women between 20 and 40 years old to impregnate. They showed several women who paid "Old Faithful" to have sex with him and , although I missed the show myself, according to reliable sources, he made Mandingo look like "Tiny Tim" both in length and girth, stayed hard for hours and came several times a day. He has been in the media here several times and seens for real. They had a 1,5 liter bottle next to his penis and both length and girth were very close. Anyone know a name or has seen the program. www.stb.ua

panoramikajj

Sexy Member
Media
Just found out the program title translates into The Improbable Eyewitness, or Очевидец Невероятные in Cyrillic. It was aired last week on STB TV at around 15.00 local Kiev Time. My source said that she it was only a few days ago, but could not be more precise. My Russian is not good enough to decipher the www.stb.ua web site. Maybe someone else will have more luck. If I were to find the gentlemen, I am pretty sure the LPSG will get some nice photos or even some video footage of him.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ukrainin that i have seen are always uncut and hung, i saw a guy yesterday at my local YMCA that would be huge on here. i told him to post!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just found out the program title translates into The Improbable Eyewitness, or Очевидец Невероятные in Cyrillic. It was aired last week on STB TV at around 15.00 local Kiev Time. My source said that she it was only a few days ago, but could not be more precise.

The show's full title is "Очевидец. Невероятные истории." It airs weekly, so unless we're talking about yesterday's episode, then this must be the 3rd June 2007 episode, which was broadcast at 17:00 EEST. None of the online TV guides [example] offers a write-up for the episode's content, though. But I'll keep on looking. :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last week on STB, a Ukrainian national channel, they had an 80 year old man, in a small village near Kyiv, who was looking for women between 20 and 40 years old to impregnate. They showed several women who paid "Old Faithful" to have sex with him and , although I missed the show myself, according to reliable sources, he made Mandingo look like "Tiny Tim" both in length and girth, stayed hard for hours and came several times a day. He has been in the media here several times and seens for real. They had a 1,5 liter bottle next to his penis and both length and girth were very close.

Having just spoken with a Ukrainian friend, he seems pretty certain that "Очевидец. Невероятные истории." is a comedy show whose content is a combination of "Candid Camera" and "America's Funniest Home Videos".

There are a lot of clips from the show available online, and they all seem to back this up:

---> clip one

---> clip two

---> clip three

So, if this was indeed the show, then I suspect we're dealing with a pastiche here, rather than anything real. :rolleyes:

panoramikajj

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry but I do not think you are right ALEX8. The other episodes of the show all seem to have an investigative feel to it and not a lot of humor(unless of course, my own sense of humor is really bad)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The other episodes of the show all seem to have an investigative feel to it and not a lot of humor(unless of course, my own sense of humor is really bad)

You may yet be correct... past episodes of the show have indeed included segments on serious/cultural-historical issues:

---> segment about rock singer Joanna Stingray

---> segment about 'hippy priest' O. Sergii

But there really seems to be no mention anywhere online of the content of the 3rd June episode....