Big is beautiful but can it be awkward ?

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do any of you really big guys have problems because of your size ? Let's hear of your experiences. At work, for example, does the nice masculine lump that you display sometimes grow and stiffen and you can't control it properly ? People can see all the creasing and swelling, and wonder what you're thinking about, while you have the discomfort of all that pressure and the need to fix it somehow if it won't go down. And what about swimming if you start expanding fiercely inside your swimwear ? Have you ever had embarrassing situations when everyone can notice what's happening ? Tell us how you managed the situation.

aybee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once when I was in high school I was sitting in my desk daydreaming/ fantasizing about the things I was going to do to my girlfriend after school. Before I knew it, I had a chub and was on the way to a full on erection. Little did I know there was a guy sitting next to me staring into my lap watching my cock grow. I looked over and caught eyes with him for .5 seconds... AWKWARD AS SHIT!!! I was pretty good pals with that guy and after that it was never the same between us.

-A.B

Shagtastic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd not even that big compared to the guys on here, and I find swimwear a little unsettling. Especially after I get out of the water, my bathing suit just sucks to my skin, obviously showing my member when I really don't want it to be seen. I like swimming, but I hate swimsuits for that fact.
I used to get so embarrassed that you could see a bulge in my swimsuits, even when I wasn't erect. For a time, I used to wear regular jean shorts to swim in because in those, you can't really tell your junk is down there.
Now that I'm older though I can't really pull off the jean look, or come up with a decent excuse to why I wear jeans instead of an actual bathing suit, so I'm stuck wearing the suit. I've come to terms with it though. I make sure to buy a suit that shows off as little as possible, and make sure to pull the suit from my skin right when I get out of the water. But I don't really worry about a little bulge cause I've realized it happens to a lot of the other guys too, and for the most part, no one even notices or cares.

doubl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot to bring extra underwear once, when I was visiting my parents. after the one I had on got dirty, I just wore nothing underneath my pants. then my parents held a family party. And I needed to wear neat clothes instead of the regular jeans. and the one pair i had was perhaps the pants my dick is most visible in. and on top of that no underwear...

NOT a funny experience. especially one of my aunts always looked everytime I had to get up and get another cookie, or whatever. her eyes were on my groin like a fly on a turd.. In a way Its kind of funny looking back upon it. I mean the way she hided it, but couldn`t stop looking..

but you really don`t want you`re grandma and aunt to look at your penis.. very embarrising.

And I also has issues walking around. I`m proud of it, but I get very selfaware and paranoid. thinking that people look and me and think i have a boner, when I`m really limp.

then when I get just a little bit of semi, its way down my leg, And I get paranoid and mostly hide or go to the bathroom, or whatever. this happens a lot. especially when i walk.

So yes, If u are shy, like me, it can be a real hassle. but then again; I`m not complaining. the positive things far outways the negative ones...:)

Last edited:

raiv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One situation could be awkward to me while another could be awkward for anther person while I am just fine. Walking into a store wearing slacks and freeballing, i was looking at my SO's sexy feet in her sandals and started getting hard- no hiding it on a Sunday around noon and lots of shoppers. Another time after I accidentally hurt my back my SOs sister was over and we were talking . I was propped up on the sofa in shorts and her, being very attractive, caused me to start getting hard with a defined bulge down the right leg of my shorts. I caught a couple of glances and she became nervous and distracted. I thought it amusing.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd not even that big compared to the guys on here, and I find swimwear a little unsettling. Especially after I get out of the water, my bathing suit just sucks to my skin, obviously showing my member when I really don't want it to be seen.
try wearing a jock (athletic supporter) and see if that helps.

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant wear levis,,cuz the bulge is too big,and shows off too much.My softee is always at about 6 inches and im usually thick.

I cant use boxers which are the most comfortable with slacks,cuz my dick bounces when I walk.I use boxer briefs mostly,,and that helps a bit.

I also have probs with public toilets,,gotta watch when I sit down, if the water level is high my dick might go for a dip, and thats just nasty !

but its nothing new, when I was 11 I hit puberty,and was a skinny 90 pound kid with a fat monster swinging around..I got so much shit talk in showers in jr high.A kid with a 6 inch softee when all the others had lil acorns,,calling me fag,cuz they thought I was hard. but hey it all evens out later on,lol

doubl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
remembered another quite amusing story.

one time i was bungeejumping, the girl who was gonna attach the safety harness put the bracers who was around my thighs, around my penis as well.. as i had no underwear (I bathed in my boxers prior to jumping).

she tried to tighten it, and was a bit suprised when it couldn`t be as tight as the other leg. I really didn`t think it would be a problem and was suprised and embarrased as well..

then she figured out and saw what was the problem, was a bit tumbled and didn`t know what to do for a while.. but then finally just continued the process and tightened the bracers on my ancles.

while she was down there, I hurrily pulled it out and tightened the one at my thigh. No way that i was gonna go bungeejumping with one of the bracers around my precious... OOUUUCHH!...

Last edited:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It can be awkward in certain situations but even dispite that I dont think ud want to wish it away. Ive had instances where for example women have exclaimed quite publically they can see I have something very large between my legs. Which in certain circumstances and settings can be awkward leaving you not knowing quite how to respond. However, it usually works out to your own benifit in the end I find.