"BIG" is in the Eyes of the Holder (M/M)

G

gunz15

I led this virginal farmboy stud by the hand to my bedroom. My heart was racing, and my six incher was throbbing with anticipation. I pushed him onto the bed and jumped on top of his athletic body. We kissed, gently at first but then with more fire and passion. I rubbed my still-clothed body against his nakedness. It was so hot! I got more aggressive with him, holding his wrists against the bed as I pressed hard against him. The fact that this strong farmer could have overpowered me in a second, that he was allowing me to dominate him, made it even hotter.

“You like this, don’t you?” I whispered in his ear. “Me, here, on top of you?”

“Oh, yeah!” he responded. “You feel so good on top of me.”

“It’s just going to get better.” I said, thrusting my pelvis against his. “But first I need to lose these clothes. I feel WAAAY overdressed.” I lifted myself off of him and jumped off the bed. Before I could disrobe myself, he stood up next to me. “Let me,” he said. Who was I to argue?

Luke peeled off my shirt and then spent several minutes exploring my upper body with his fingers, his hands, and his mouth. He traced the curve of my neck and shoulders, working his way down my chest and arms. Like I said before, I’m no model. I put my time in at the gym, but my muscles are nothing compared to the gymrats whose bodies I envy every time I workout. But Luke made me feel special, like I had the best body in the world.

He was standing up now, kissing me hard as his hands roamed lower and lower on my torso. He slipped his hands under the waistband of my shorts, smiled lustfully, and then YANKED my shorts down to my ankles.

Sounds sexy, doesn’t it? The only problem was that Luke didn’t account for my stiff cock, which got wrapped up in the fabric as Luke pulled it down.

“Ouch!! Watch out for my cock!” I yelled, as my tangled boner got pulled down with the shorts before springing back up to bounce against my crotch. “FUCK that hurts,” I moaned, as I checked to be sure nothing was broken.

Luke was mortified. “Oh James, I am sooo sorry! I got so excited that I forgot how big and hard you are! I should have realized that big cock would get caught in your shorts. Is it . . . I mean are you OK?”

In reality, it hadn’t hurt that much. I had been more surprised than actually hurt by Luke’s move. And I was touched by how eager this cutie was to get my clothes off. “Yeah, I’m OK.” Trying to regain the alpha role I had lost momentarily, I pushed him back on the bed. “You think it looks big now, just wait until you feel this big cock when it’s deep in that tight ass of yours.”

“Uh, yeah,” Luke said somewhat uncertainly.

“Turn over. I’m gonna take you doggie style, that way you can feel every inch as it slides inside you.”

“Umm, ok.” Luke rolled over and got on all fours. I moved up between his legs, planning to heat up things a little before I lubed and rubbered up for the main event. God, what a fucking sweet ass Luke had! Round, smooth, tight, muscled, full but not too big. “Man, what a fine ass you have! Can’t wait to destroy it with this massive ass-buster!”

“Yeah, listen, James, you’re gonna be gentle, right? I mean, you’re pretty big . . .”

“Are you kidding me? I’m gonna jam this log all the way past your kidneys up to your throat! You won’t be able to walk for a week!” I mockingly threatened, slapping my average-sized dick against Luke’s buttcheeks. “I’m gonna open you up so wide you’ll be ruined for all other men!”

By this point, my sex talk was getting a little ridiculous. My erect cock was probably half Luke’s size, and I didn’t think there was any way that my farmboy could be scared of such a small tool. I was wrong. Around this point I realized that Luke was trembling. Not shivering in lustful anticipation of his first fuck, but trembling. Luke was scared. He was scared shitless. I turned him over and saw that he was practically crying.

“Hey, hey! What’s the matter?” I asked, cupping his face with my hand.

“It’s just that . . . I mean, I want this . . . I know I have to . . . but I’m afraid . . . .”

“Afraid? Of what?”

“It’s just that . . . I mean, your cock is so big . . . I know it’s going to hurt a lot!”

Big? Me? “Luke, listen, I’m not that big!”

“Oh yes, you are! I don’t think I can handle the pain!”

“Luke, I promise, it’s not going to hurt . . . .”

“Yes it will! It did before!”

“Before? What are you talking about? I thought you said that you had never been with a guy?”

Luke blushed. “I haven’t. But . . . I . . . I’ve tried things before . . . back there.”

Now I was even more confused. “What are you saying?”

“I . . . well . . . there was this one time when I was really horny. I knew that gay guys sometimes would stick their . . . cocks . . . in one another. I also knew about vibrators and dildos and stuff. I didn’t have one of those, so I tried . . . something else.”

“What?”

“Well, the cucumber crop had just come in, so,” Luke turned even redder, “I tried one of those.”
Oh my god, this farmboy was using a cuke as a dildo? “Um, Luke, tell me some more. How big was this cucumber? How did you get it to fit?”

“I took one of my sister’s prize winners. It was about this big,” Luke said, spreading his hands at least ten inches apart. “I waited until everybody else was out of the house, then I took it to my bedroom and then I tried to stick it in while I was jerking off. I tried and tried, but I couldn’t get any of it inside. So, I got frustrated and just jammed it up my hole, using all of my strength. I could only get a couple inches of it inside, and it was the worst pain I’ve ever felt!”

“Luke, did you use anything on the cucumber? Like lube?”

“No, but I did dip it in water before I used it.”

“Uh-huh. Did you think about starting with something smaller and working your way up to the larger size?”

“Umm, no. It was smaller than my cock by a couple of inches, so I figured it was OK to use.”

So, the virgin tries to cram up his ass an unlubed ten-inch long cucumber that was probably at least seven inches around. No wonder it hurt!

“Luke, listen to me. I’m sorry that you had a bad experience with the cucumber. But I think you were trying to take on a little more than you could, uh, chew. Sex isn’t supposed to hurt, and good sex can make you feel great!”

“But . . . your cock is so big! I don’t think I can fit all that in!” he said, fearfully eyeing my still-hard dick.

“Trust me. I’ll give you an experience you will never forget. And if it hurts . . . even a little . . . we’ll stop. Will you try?”

Luke looked at me. “OK, let’s try it.” He got back up on all fours. “Show me all about man sex!”

I smiled. This farm boy deserved the best, and he was going to get it. I got behind him again. “The key to good sex,” I said, “is preparation. Let me show you just how sensitive a man’s ass can be.”

I bent over and started kissing that sweet ass. My left hand grabbed Luke’s leg for balance while my right cupped Luke’s oversized balls, which had been swinging freely in his sac. My mouth moved closer and closer to his asshole. He still had a clean, soapy smell from the shower.

“Oh wow, that feels really good!” Luke said. I teased him with my tongue, moving it around in big circles, first on one ass cheek then the other. At one point I started sucking on the area between his asshole and his ballsac. “Oh fuck!” he moaned. We will, Luke. We will. And soon!

But first Luke needed to learn exactly how much pleasure a man’s ass could feel. For the next ten minutes, I licked, I sucked, I rimmed him. With my tongue and then my moistened fingers, I invaded his asshole, first just my little finger and only to the first knuckle. Then a little more, then a little more. Soon I could get all of my largest finger inside him. I moved it around, touching him in ways I knew he would enjoy.

“Oooh my god! That feels amazing!” he said. His tension and fear had melted away, to be replaced by enjoyment and lust. He pressed back against my face and hands, enjoying the strange sensations in his ass. My right hand, still massaging his balls and lower shaft, could feel blood filling his cock once more, the path to erection slowly but surely beginning.

He stopped abruptly and pulled forward, causing my finger to slip from his ass. Luke looked back at me with a fire in his eyes. “I’m ready. I’m ready for more. I’m ready for you to fuck me.”

I certainly wasn’t going to deny his request.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok I hope you are busy busting out another chapter, cuz tha last one was hot as hell!

Yes it has only been a day... Blame yer great writing On my overexhuberance, lol

G

gunz15

Have you ever had sex with a virgin? Popped his anal cherry? It’s a little intimidating, actually. I mean, you have to be sure that he’s relaxed and ready. So you can’t move to fast. But you can’t move too slowly, either, or else you lose the excitement of the moment. You have to be firm, but gentle. You don’t want to hurt him, but you want him to remember it forever, but in a good way. If you screw up the fuck (or is that fuck up the screw?), he will be reluctant to try it the next time. What pressure!

These thoughts raced through my head when Luke, my cute virginal farmboy, begged me to fuck him. Did they make me hesitate? FUCK no! I wasn’t going to miss a chance at some prime corn-fed ass meat!

I had him lie down on his back. I reached into the drawer of my nightstand and pulled out a condom and my bottle of Lucky! Lube. As I knelt above him, I slowly rolled the condom down my hard cock. As I spread lube over it, I could see Luke’s eyes widen and his nervousness return.

“Don’t worry, Luke. It will be fine.”

“But . . . it’s just . . . it’s just so big!”

I smiled. I guess six inches is big, at least when it’s about to be pushed up your ass. “We’ll go slow. And I’ll be careful.”

“Ok,” he said, unconvinced.

“Roll onto your side,” I instructed. I got behind him in the “spoon” position, my body flush against his. My left arm slithered underneath him, wrapping around his chest. Using my right arm, I lifted his right leg and wedged my right leg into position, leaving his tight ass open to my invasion. Using some excess lube, I fingered his hole again, slicking it up for the main event. My left hand wandered up and down Luke’s torso, admiring his sturdy chest and tight abs.

I levered forward, my wrapped cockhead finally coming into contact with Luke’s asshole. He flinched a little, then settled back against it.

I whispered in his ear, “ready?” He nodded. “Then let’s start this ride!”

I eased forward, my steely cock meeting plenty of resistance from Luke’s virgin ass. “Relax!” I said. “Concentrate on loosening your sphincter.” I moved slowly, sinking my cock into him little by little, only a quarter inch at a time. My left hand moved down to Luke’s bigger cock, which was limp but showing signs of life. Even soft, it put my six-inch hard-on to shame!

I started a slow stroke, hoping to distract him from the anal invader that by now was about an inch and a half deep inside him. “How are you doing?” I asked. “Pretty good,” he muttered huskily. “It doesn’t hurt, it just feels . . . weird! I’m so sensitive down there, it’s like I can feel every part of it pressing against my ass chute. What a sensation!”

“That’s it, Lukey boy.” Lukey boy? Where did I come up with that pet name?! But he didn’t object. “Just relax and enjoy it. I’ll be balls-deep in no time.”

Always forward, always forward. But just a little at a time, with lots of pauses. My left hand picked up the pace a little, stroking Luke’s tool a little faster as I sunk deeper into him. I could feel the life flowing back into it, plumping it a bit in my hand.

Halfway now. Three inches that probably felt like ten to Luke. He was breathing heavier now, and sweating a lot. “Feeling OK?” “Yeah,” he gasped. “Don’t stop now, keep going! It’s starting to feel good!”

That’s what I wanted to hear! I pressed harder, sinking another inch into Luke. “Oorrrgh,” he grunted, but didn’t say anything about stopping. Even if he had, I’m not sure I could have stopped my forward progress.

Another inch, faster this time. “Oh goddd! I don’t think it’s going to fit! It feels like you are trying to shove a telephone pole up my ass. How much more is there??!!!!”

“Just a little more, Luke. Hold on, I’m almost all the way in!”

That last inch was a bitch to bury. I came up against a brick wall that wouldn’t budge even with the constant pressure I was applying. I was going to have to switch tactics. I drew back, slowly withdrawing all but an inch of my cock from Luke’s ass.

“What? What are you doing?”

“Just paying a little attention to that big donkey dick of yours!” I said, quickly tripling the speed of my stroking. The increased pleasure hit Luke like a wave, causing him to arch his back and relax his ass muscles just enough . . . .

ZING! I rammed my cock back into his ass, fast enough to beat the tightening muscles of his ass ring.

“Mother fucker! Holy shit! Oh my god! . . . “ and other expletives spewed forth from Luke. As he calmed down, I started a slow pumping of his ass, pulling out two or three inches, then pushing back in. I synched my strokes in his ass with my strokes of his cock, which by this time was taking on some serious size.

“Oh, yeah, Lukey boy! Can you feel that? Feel my cock up your backside? Feel me stretching that cute, tight ass of yours?”

“Oh, fuck yeah! Every time you stroke it feels like you’re stretching me out more and more! Keep going!”

“Oh, I plan to, Luke. Don’t you worry!”

And I did. The strokes got faster and faster, and deeper and deeper. Soon I was up to four inches in and out, then five. Luke’s right hand had joined my left on his monster, which by this point had crossed the double digit mark, and still only 50-60% hard! Remembering when I lost my own cherry, I was amazed that Luke hadn’t come yet. Soon, too soon, his huffing and puffing got more and more erratic. I could tell he was close, so I slowed down the action and started to withdraw. Luke was not happy.

“What? Hey! Don’t stop? What are you doing? I was about to cum!”

“Exactly! I’m not ready for you to cum yet. We’ve got a few more things to try first.”

“Really? But I’ve never . . . I mean, I . . I’ve never “stopped” before.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I’ve never stopped jerking off before. I always keep going until I cum.”

“Oh, Luke. You are in for a pleasant surprise!”

G

gunz15

I had him lay on his back. I propped those strong legs of his over my arms and moved my dick into position. Its six inches were dwarfed by the 10+ inches laying against his belly. His cock was firming up, but still not yet stiff. The head had emerged from the foreskin and had taken on a pink, blood-filled hue. Glistening precum coated his torso in an ever-increasing glaze.

As I slid my cock up his chute again, I admired his muscular, firm body. Fuck he is hot! I thought. His ass still put up some resistance, but I could tell from Luke’s face that there was no pain, only intense feeling and pressure. I started a medium pace, watching as my fuck skills brought yet more life to his growing cock. I wondered what it would be like to have a cock like that, one that belonged more to a horse than to a man.

Luke was getting into the fuck. His hands, which had been wrapped around my neck, moved back down to his cock. He needed them both to stroke his salami. The precum was getting thicker now, his breathing heavier, his expressions less coherent. "Ooohhh FUUUCK! FUCK! Yeah, FUCK ME! FFUUCCK ME! FUCK ME HARD WITH THAT FUCKING GIGANTIC COCK, YOU FUCKING FUCKER! FFUUUUCCCCKKKK!" A poet he was not, but that was OK with me. I was fucking him like a madman now, in and out, in and out, every stroke seemingly having a larger impact than my six inches.

Luke was close to cumming, and so was I. But I wasn’t ready for this to end. So I slowed down and withdrew from his sweet ass. “Aw, fuck no! Don’t stop! I was about to pop!” Luke whined like the cock-hungry boy he probably always wanted to be. Twenty years of frustration were coming to a head for him.

But I was firm. (In more ways than one.) “Too bad, Luke. But you need to do some work now instead of just laying on your back. Time for you to cowboy up!” I said with a grin. I lay down and had him mount me. I noted with amusement how quickly he reached for my condom-wrapped cock and sat down on it. The inches slipped inside him again. “Oooooh, that feels so good!” he sighed, starting a slow but steady rhythm on top of me.

Watching him from below, I could see how every stroke on my cock was causing his own elephantine organ to swell just a little more, to grow a little bigger and stiffer. The precum was flowing now, streaming down his cock and pooling around his oversized balls. Both of my hands wrapped around his missile, squeezing it and stroking it bigger and fatter.

As I mused on Luke’s redwood, his pace increased. Faster and faster, he bounced up and down on my smaller but still effective cock.

“Oh . . . God . . . . oh . . . God . . . that feels . . . .so . . . FUCKKING gooooddd!”

Sensing he was close and wanting to delay things just a little longer, I urged him to stop by pulling on his cock like a saddlehorn. Fuck he is big! He must be close to 12 inches by now! And thick as a redwood. What kind of condom is going to cover that monster? Magnum? Magnum Extra? Magnum Plus Plus? There’s no way that a regular condom could fit that! Hmmm, I wonder . . . .

“NOT AGAIN! Why won’t you let me cum?”

“Soon, Lukey boy. Soon. But I want to see something first. Can you reach my nightstand?”

“Yeah, what do you need?”

“Pull out one of my condoms.”

Luke reached over, careful not to let my dick slip from his asshole. “OK . . . here. What do you need it for?”

“I just want to see how big you really are. Put it on.”

“Umm, James, I don’t think it will fit.”

“C’mon, I want to see what it looks like on you.”

“Umm, I don’t know . . .”

“Please? It’s just that your cock is so massive, and, well . . . .”

Luke smiled down at me. “You like big cocks, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“And mine is pretty big, isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

He paused a moment. “Ok.”

As I watched with growing excitement, Luke placed the condom on his big cockhead and started unrolling it. Grunting with effort, he squeezed his cockhead as the thin rubber rolled down it, compressing his cockflesh to shove it into the obviously inadequate rubber. Fortunately, there was still a little “give” in his not quite yet stiff cock, or it would never have fit. As it was, the condom only covered about half of his shaft, and his thickness stretched the material until it was paper thin. I was awed by his magnificence.

Luke smiled with pride. “There. See? It barely fits.” Luke’s tone grew more devious. “In fact, I’m not sure how long it is going to hold out. Let’s find out, ‘k?” Not waiting for a reply, he started bouncing up and down on my cock again, faster this time, faster and faster. His massive cock bounced up and down in rhythm with his pounding, flipping up to the sky then down, smashing against my stomach with an audible “thwack” on each downward movement.

Luke was a wild child now, riding me like a jockey in a horse race. His fevered pace had a definite effect on his cock, ironing out whatever flexibility remained and causing it to take on the firmness of a steel girder. Several minutes later, Luke stopped abruptly. He looked down at me with pure lust in his eyes.

Almost out of breath, he said: “I don’t . . . think . . . I can keep this condom on . . . any longer. It’s just too tight!”

“OK, stud boy. We can take it off.” I reached for it, but Luke pushed my hand away. “Not that way,” he said.

With his right hand, he gripped as much of his cockshaft as he could. Tighter, tighter, Luke squeezed and squeezed. I could see the blood-filled cockhead grow larger and the condom strain even more to contain all that cockflesh.

“Just a little more,” Luke muttered. “Just a little more . . . . Never felt this big before . . . soooo biiiGGGG . . . .”

All at once, Luke threw his head back and sQUUUEEEZED his whole body from his muscular chest to his cut abs to his amazingly tight ass. With an audible rriiiiPPPPP the condom split down the middle, from the top of Luke’s cockhead all the way down his shaft. In tatters, the condom fell away, revealing a blood-red cock of epic proportions. I had never seen, in reality or my dreams, a tool of such girth, such length, such awe-inspiring power.

Luke looked down at me once more and said, in a voice that was not to be denied, “I’m ready to cum now.”

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy fuck!!! Ok you need to get more done...soon! Lol I just about popped from reading that...and I have not even touched mysellf! Bravo and more please! Lol

G

gunz15

Bad news! I'll be unable to finish the story for about ten days. In the meantime, just imagine how hard, how far, and how much Luke's big tool will cum, now that it is properly primed! Hold on--if you can! :wink:

Wyldwill420

Sexy Member
Media
YOUNG STRENGTH SIZE AND POWER...all being Discovered and UNLEASHED....PLEASE never stop this saga...I'm sure LUKE will become a SEXMONSTER after hes Awakened...!

moloko

Experimental Member
Media
blue? dark blue, violett, black...ten days are over!!! waiting for this super hot story to continue!!!

and man really...thanks for your effort :)

G

gunz15

Luke looked down at me once more and said, in a voice that was not to be denied, “I’m ready to cum now.”

So was I. The size queen in me had been awakened by the tremendous love girder sprouting from Luke’s crotch. Freed of the constrictive condom, his shaft seemed to thicken before my eyes. His big balls rested heavily on my crotch and lower stomach, practically vibrating with the love load he was aching to shoot.

Luke’s right hand gripped his cock, well, as much of it as he could get his hand around. “OK, fucker,” he said. “How are we gonna do this thing?” God, I love it when they talk dirty!

“You tell me. What’s the best way to make you cum? Hard? Harder than you’ve ever cum before?”

“Well, when I jerk off at home . . . I like . . . well, I like watching myself.” If I had a cock the size of yours, I would sure as fuck want to watch myself too! Lucky for Luke (and for me!), I had a floor-length mirror on the wall near my bed.

“Luke, it’s your lucky day. Stand up for a minute.” Luke reluctantly lifted his ass off my cock. I shifted the pillows around on my bed so that they faced the mirror and propped them on on the other. By doing so, I could sit on the edge of the bed and lean back against the pillows at a 45 degree angle, my legs spread and my cock pointing straight at the mirror. I was pleased to see that my own cock was looking fuller and plumper than ever. But its six-inch glory was overshadowed by the chunk of meat sticking straight out of Luke’s nether regions.

I looked at him expectantly and gripped my cock. “OK, stud. Climb on board the orgasm express!” Luke quickly moved in front of me, facing the mirror, and eased his ass back onto my waiting cock. He slowly sat back on it, inch by inch, with a satisfied look on his face.

“Oh . . . my . . . . goD! Your cock feels so good in my ass! It fills me up so much!” He pushed back unto his lower back was against my abs. We both watched his reflection in the mirror, his cute face panting with pleasure, his six-pack flexed in a constant crunch, and his oversized dong sticking straight up.

“So full!” he moaned, as he started slowing pumping back and forth on my cock. I tried to move my hips, but he gripped my legs and held them in place while he pumped at his own pace, making me feel a bit like a human dildo. The muscle contractions in his ass more than made up for my immobility!

Luke’s pace soon quickened, every stroke moving just a little faster, his cock bouncing just a bit further. Soon it was bouncing freely, from almost the horizontal all the way up past vertical and bouncing with a solid “thwack” against his abs before starting the return journey. I bet he has bruises tomorrow where that meatstick is slamming against him! I thought.

Luke must have had enough of getting slapped by his own cock, because he let go of my legs and grabbed the beast with both hands. He slowed the pace of the assfuck, moving slower and slower against my cock. At the same time, I could feel his ass muscles contract even more, squeezing my dick and milking it like a pro. Although I hadn’t cum yet, my moment of truth was not far away.

Nor was Luke’s. Now that he had steadied his cock, I could see a stream of thick precum oozing out of the huge slit on his cockhead. Every backstroke on my ass brought forth another, thicker glob of white goo, streaming down his cockshaft and coating his hands and balls.

Luke was close, and he knew it. He pressed his ass all the way against my cock and held it there. He placed his legs on top of mine and pressed his body against mine, trying to connect every inch of his skin with one of mine. “Please . . . help me . . .” he whispered. “Help me cum!”

I gripped as much of his cock root as I could with my right hand. His left hand gripped the middle shaft, and my left hand had the pleasure of holding the top third of this monster cock. His right hand played with his big balls, eagerly coaxing the juice from them. Together, we kneaded, we stroked, we pumped, we squeezed what now was a slick, steel lust pole now twice as big as my own.

Our bodies were so close, I felt like his oversized dick belonged to me, that it was my cock and balls that needed four hands to pleasure. And then another thought occurred to me—that it was my real dick, my average length, nothing special love handle—that had brought Luke’s titanic monster to full size, to full hardness, to the brink of explosion, to this most pleasurable, most memorable fuck that Luke would not soon forget. If my cock could bring such pleasure, such sensation, such life to this gigantic fuck stick, then maybe it wasn’t so average after all!

Whatever the cause, Luke was feeling it now. “FFFuuuuCCCKKKK! Sooo much! Neever been so hard before! Never needed to cum so bad before! Cann’t hold it back! Caannn’t hold ittttt . . . .” Both of my hands felt Luke’s cock jerk, then suddenly expand another half inch in girth. This was it!

In an effort to save my mirror, I yanked Luke’s monster up to the vertical just as he came. Not a good idea. A fountain of thick jizz shot skyward, not quite hitting the ceiling before plummeting back to land on Luke, on me, on my bed. Whether it was seeing this colossal orgasm, or the corresponding squeeze on my cock by Luke’s ass, my screams mingled with Luke’s as I shot my own large load as his streams of cum jetted skyward over and over and over . . . .

I woke sometime later in the early evening, my body, face, and bed coated with smelly, crusted cum. Luke was nowhere to be found. He had left a note on the nightstand.

James—thank you for a wonderful time. Sorry I left before you woke up, but I had to get home before dark. Will you be around next weekend? I’ll be handing the booth alone again. If you have the time, I have a prize cucumber I would like to share with you. Luke

James smiled to himself. He put down the note and walked to the refrigerator. He rooted around in the refrigerator until he pulled out a sizeable zucchini. Practice makes perfect, he thought to himself, as we returned to the bedroom. And I’m gonna need a lot of practice before next weekend!