Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you for giving me my identity !

Though raised German Lutheran in America, my DNA tests prove that I am Ashkenazi Jewish (German and East/Central European).

While my Dad and Uncles also had large dicks, they also had huge foreskins.

My mother ran the delivery rooms of a large Jewish hospital and had me circumcised at birth....which my father apologized for admitting that he would 'never want to give up all those nerve endings...but, your mother wanted you to fit in with modern city kids'.

As a consequence, my dick did NOT look like anyone else in the family. Nor, did it look like the rest of the kids in my boarding school who were either uncut or smaller.

What you have done --along with the men that responded with pictures-- has given me an identity.

I don't just mean because of my length; I'm also talking about coloring, shape, contour, size of head to shaft, etc.

While I never got as much hair on my chest as some of these guys, I also have never had balding problem.

I am VERY happy i had my DNA done for medical reasons; it has also shown me from where my family immigrated over probably a 100,000 years.

BUT, it is YOU and the guys who sent pictures that have shown me where I fit in: THESE ARE MY BROTHERS / and for an "only child" that is just a great big deal.

If you think I'm kidding, just compare my pics to the guys above; we're family...I FINALLY have a family !

Thank You --and to all whom have replied !

TrueShot

Experimental Member
Media
I'm noticing a theme with the other jewish guys that have pics in this thread is the overwhelming girth so many have. Interesting.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To the original poster, my wife had a sexual partner not long ago who is Jewish, and although he is 5'8" and fairly thin, he has a very large cock that has a strong up curve to it, that gave her the best orgasms of her life. She said that it was a combination of the upwards curve, and the size that did it for her.
Unfortunately mine is pretty small.

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Another MOT here. And I've heard far more people stereotype us as large than as small...for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.