Big load inside pussy

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i did it once with my first girlfriend and it was first time for us both (i was 15 and she was 16!!)... fortunately, she wasn't pregnant!! she just hit me and the other day kicked on my groin (ouch..!!) as i stained her and it was really hard to wash it off.. as she claimed ... hehe..

when i thought about it, it was so fun.. ;)

well, lately she let me do it again and again after that and she stole her dad's condom for me, which i took it off during ... always... hehe..

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah I have, many times, and at 29 I have 5 children that range in age from 13 to 10 months. The first time I shot my load into a girl w/o a condom was when I had just turn 16, she was also 16, and not on the pill, and a condom was too inconvenient. 9 months later we were proud parents.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only a couple of times in my life, and as fate would have it, it once led to a pregnancy (with my current girlfriend, about a year and a half ago). After a long and difficult weighing up process we decided on an abortion.

UhOhOhNo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, with my last girlfriend. She claimed to be on birth control. Turns out she was a week in between switching to a new type.

She got pregnant, wooo..

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, when I was younger and stupider and drunker.

Luckily, none of them got pregnant.

Now, I don't have sex when I'm drunk, and <knock on wood> I always have a condom nearly. Basically, I don't trust a picked-up girl who says she's clean, and using birth control. I provide for me, and take care of us both.

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, when I was young and foolish and AIDS hadn't yet appeared on the scene. We both also somewhat thought: "If the unthinkable happens, we'll be young and foolish parents (like our own)..." Luckily, the "unthinkable" did not happen, she moved on to someone better-suited to her needs, I moved on to people better-suited to my needs (i.e. men), and we both eventually became great parents: she to her two biological children, I as a wonderful step-dad to the children of a couple of my boyfriends (some like and trust me more than their own dads).

B_hung1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 19 and have never used a condom, my first time was age 15 the girl was 16 and we were so horny birth control was never an issue. My friends told me to shoot inside of her and you can watch it run out later, when it came time to cum there was no doubt about it I was going to fill her up. I know for a fact 4 other girls I have been with were not on birth control and never got pregnant. I shoot large loads but maybe I have bad sperm.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, I did shoot some loads into an ex-girlfriend of mine who claimed to have her switch down on the birth control issue....but she didn't. she got pregnant and than later lost the baby....it was quite a relief for both of us seeing that neither of us were ready to be parents.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, that's where the semen is supposed to flow, naturally. Into the vagina or birth canal.

Yeah I have, many times, and at 29 I have 5 children that range in age from 13 to 10 months. The first time I shot my load into a girl w/o a condom was when I had just turn 16, she was also 16, and not on the pill, and a condom was too inconvenient. 9 months later we were proud parents.

I believe in natural family growth, that children are a blessing and all that, human population growth is beautiful because it allows more people to experience life, so if I was married, that would be the case, all the time.

Also, I think that the side effects of contraceptives are greatly underreported, and I don't believe in hindering the natural flow of human life. The most natural and elegant way, is the "no method" method of "family planning." No experimental contraceptives, no rhythm, no early withdrawal, but welcoming babies to happen whenever or as they happen. Sex is so much more erotic and natural, when pregnancy is a very real prospect, and babies are welcome to come along, if and as they can. To imagine we are doing our part, to help the huge human population grow all the more, makes sex all the more "sexy."

Of course it helps, that I am open to the prospect of having a possibly large family.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once, accidentally. I was 15 at the time and both my g/f and I got so freaked out by it, we were panicked that she'd get pregnant, that we didn't have sex for about three months after that.
I NEVER forgot to put on a condom after that.
I've since moved on to enjoying sex with male partners as well, and have used condoms when I'm fucking a dude, but I think more to avoid the mess than for disease and certainly not because I'm concerned for him getting pregnant!!!
Some guys just don't keep themselves clean back there and I'm not into pulling out a chocolate coating on my cock.

Bull79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, a few times when i was younger, now i have kids i have been fixed so i can cum all i like its safe from babies