Big load shooters....whats your diet?

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yes every guy I know keeps a little book with how many centlitres of water he drinks, and measuring salt in grams is dead easy in the restaurant. The answer is Cheddar cheese and Jack Daniels, everyone knows that.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A daily inhalation of pictures such as your avatar.

Lots of jujubees. Steamed squash.

Count Chocula and Boo Berry cereals daily, but only with 1% milk.

40 to 75 ejaculations per month. Preferably with the help of the Ladies of LPSG, but that's just gravy.

rocker_dude15

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok here's mine, a freshly killed grizzly bear. There's a trick to it though, you have to kill it in the most manliest way possible, posssibly an axe, or unarmed preferably. Then you take a bite out of its still beating heart, then you have to run to a woman and get good up against the wall.

You will cum buckets.

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok here's mine, a freshly killed grizzly bear. There's a trick to it though, you have to kill it in the most manliest way possible, posssibly an axe, or unarmed preferably. Then you take a bite out of its still beating heart, then you have to run to a woman and get good up against the wall.

You will cum buckets.

May'be killing the bear with your bare hands and then swallowing it's heart whole will cause your balls to explode from over production of sperm. No, may'be killing a whale with a toothpick will allow you to shoot enough sperm to put out house fires.

I'm ok with my loads. Peter north is famous for a reason I guess.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
May'be killing the bear with your bare hands and then swallowing it's heart whole will cause your balls to explode from over production of sperm. No, may'be killing a whale with a toothpick will allow you to shoot enough sperm to put out house fires.

I'm ok with my loads. Peter north is famous for a reason I guess.

He said it was celery, and lots of it. Dip it in Ranch Dip, peanut butter and even cottage cheese. Actually, it is quite tasty.

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes my loads are quite big, but they vary in size. The only factor that I notice affecting the amount that I produce is how long I have been stimulated. After edging for hours, I usually hit my face or, at least could hit it, and the load is usually quite voluminous. Not drinking very much liquid will make cum thicker and decrease the overall load volume, of course.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I shoot big loads and I usually drink lots of water. Doesn't seem to matter how often I ejaculate during the week, although during any session of sex I cum more the first time.

Staying hydrated is immensely important. Lots of foods rich in folic acid, beta carotene, and other anti-oxidants (when I'm not on chemo) help too I think. Hydration is the most important though. Not to be rude but I drink a lot of tea and keep drinking tea and other liquids until I pee clear. I pay particular attention to it nowadays as it's essential to clean out my body of the toxins from the chemo if I want to keep my kidneys. I also ejaculate at least once a day so the toxins don't sit in my reproductive organs. If there's one magic key for me, it's hydration; pure and simple.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have started taking Pygeum, saw palmetto, Zinc and Lecithin, read some articles that these will help in increasing my loads and my sperm count, just started and see bigger loads and gonna check with a doctor to see if my count has gone up. Also drink lots and lots of water.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I have started taking Pygeum, saw palmetto, Zinc and Lecithin, read some articles that these will help in increasing my loads and my sperm count, just started and see bigger loads and gonna check with a doctor to see if my count has gone up. Also drink lots and lots of water.

I used that combo several years ago and found the Lecithin to cause gastric upset and found out in the last couple of years that the Saw Palmetto works on reducting a guys' testosterone converting into dehydrotestosterone, believed to be a huge cause of enlarged prostate but research shows that the real cause is excess E2, estradiol, a female hormone that binds to testosterone receptor sites effectively blocking uptake of testosterone. Hence, I stopped taking Saw Palmetto and now take DIM supplements but don't have the ejaculate volume I had with the Saw Palmetto.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used that combo several years ago and found the Lecithin to cause gastric upset and found out in the last couple of years that the Saw Palmetto works on reducting a guys' testosterone converting into dehydrotestosterone, believed to be a huge cause of enlarged prostate but research shows that the real cause is excess E2, estradiol, a female hormone that binds to testosterone receptor sites effectively blocking uptake of testosterone. Hence, I stopped taking Saw Palmetto and now take DIM supplements but don't have the ejaculate volume I had with the Saw Palmetto.

E2 d0es what now