Big Load Video!!!

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is in my profile! I would say I waited 3 days to unleash it! Let me know what you think? Comments and rates are welcome!!

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great cum shot! Tons of cum and very thick and white. Your gallery pics are great, by the way. You have such a thick cock. Wish your video was as well lit and clear as your 2nd and 3rd profile pics. If you give it another go, and I hope you do, would love to see you shoot from the same perspective as either of those photos...but pull back some so we don't miss a drop. Then how about a follow up photo showing your load, wherever it lands. Whew! HOT

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great cum shot! Tons of cum and very thick and white. Your gallery pics are great, by the way. You have such a thick cock. Wish your video was as well lit and clear as your 2nd and 3rd profile pics. If you give it another go, and I hope you do, would love to see you shoot from the same perspective as either of those photos...but pull back some so we don't miss a drop. Then how about a follow up photo showing your load, wherever it lands. Whew! HOT

thanks dude!!

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i think it might be fun to see you frot it out... set up your cam and then rub your hard cock back and forth against a surface of your choosing- either a furry blanket or an exercise ball or some other tactile surface. When you finally jizz hands free you will spray everything down which will be part of the fun ! :)

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think it might be fun to see you frot it out... set up your cam and then rub your hard cock back and forth against a surface of your choosing- either a furry blanket or an exercise ball or some other tactile surface. When you finally jizz hands free you will spray everything down which will be part of the fun ! :)

good idea! i'll think about it!