Big Loads...

thickestone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guest said:
bigjohn: Just wondering how much some of you guys can shoot & if there are any big shooters out there.

I am usually able to shoot over my face & if I point my cock away from my face, my load goes over my shoulder!
Would like to hear of other stories from other "big shooters"

Thanks
Big john

If you want to shoot massive loads take the following; HCG injections 5,000ius in a 2 week period, then take clomid at the same time 100mg's a day, an antiestrogen like arimidex, and FINALLY add in some dostinex.

I can come more than Peter North if I refrain from sex for 3 or 4 days AND the dostinex enables me to have multiple orgasms.

Do some research on dostinex it's the BEST sex drug around.

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me it's all about hot aroused I am. If I edge or get an insanely good blow job I can easily shoot over my head or at least on my face. If it is just a normal session I tend to only reach my stomach. The volume doesn't seem to change since I shoot off about twice a day, everyday.

I do find that I don't shoot nearly as far but the volume does increase if I have something or someone up my ass when I shoot. Does anyone else experience this?

dengia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Phenix said:
Everybody's responses have been really cool & honest.

I don't talk about this, but I have a kind of deep fear that as I get older (I'm 44) things are just gonna stop working one by one. Is it true do you think that the more often a guy ejaculates (is consistently sexual) the longer he can go, that it's not solely dependent on being "young".

I mean, if you don't use it you'll lose it. Any truth to that?

Don't worry phenix, since I use to have sex with very old men (over 55) my experience is that many of them are still very good in ejaculation.
My actual bf is 75 and he can still fill my mouth.
So it all depends how much you'll appreciate sex when you'll get older.

GLADIATOR2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so tell me. What supplements should i take to give me huge cum loads?how long do they take before you start seeing results? I guess kegels will help me shoot a far distance ? how many should i do? thanks Gladiator2