Big Loads

D_Don_D_Crapper

Just Browsing
Media
Just wondering if, when you blow a big load after not jerking for a while, anyone notices that the colour/consistency of their cum is different?

I find that I shoot out long ropes of sticky yellowish cum instead of my usual whitish blobs when I haven't wanked in a few days.

Anyone else have this? Anyone know why?

kenshin_281

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reethard said:
Just wondering if, when you blow a big load after not jerking for a while, anyone notices that the colour/consistency of their cum is different?

I find that I shoot out long ropes of sticky yellowish cum instead of my usual whitish blobs when I haven't wanked in a few days.

Anyone else have this? Anyone know why?

Yeah Reethard I notice this alot when I havent masturbated in a while. If I masturbate alot it is usually clear and doesnt have alot of consistancy to it but if I put it off for a while it becomes alot thicker and alot more comes out like you have been saying. It also depends on if I have peed or not what color my load is. Cause if I havent peed in a while then it is possible that some of the urine that has built up will mix in with my cum. thus making it look a bit yellow.

Hope that helps to explain why that happens.

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
The thickness and color can vary depending on how long it has been since last time u came, and how horny you are. I get big loads anyway but if Iwait 3 or 4 days they are huge, with 5 or 6 thick long ropes followed by some thick drips and runs. Check out my latest vids if you want to see an example.

The reason for the increase in volume and color change i am going to guess has to do with the fact that as a young, healthy male, your body produces an abundance of sperm daily, and as that increases, so do the other constituent fluids that make up what we refer to as cum.