Big male hairy feet...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a question for you guys, and women if your inclined to answer too.

I have a major thing for TALL men and one of the things that hits me in just about every right spot is men with big (that's s11+) wide, masculine feet and for some reason if the tops are hairy then so much the better, lol.

Ive always considered myself to be just a bit of a perv about it but upon researching ive found that apparently, and im talking male brain make up here, i dont know if its the same for women, but the bit of our brains that sexually reacts to visual genital stimulas is smack bang next door to the bit that deals with feet. In men like myself, apparently there are a few crossed wires as it were so when we see feet, it fires up the same bit that says "wow, you've seen an awesome cock, get horny".

So heres my question(s), how many guys out there have a foot fetish too? Is it a reasonably common thing? Would you be grossed out by a man wanting to be at your feet? Do you have big hairy feet? Do you get off having them massaged or worshiped? Do you think your other half dosent pay enough attention to your paws? Do you find mens feet rough and a turn off? Whats the biggest pair of feet u've ever seen?

(any photos welcome, lol, perv, perv, perv, lol)

A curiose pup is all...

Photo isnt me, they're hairy size 13s from a guy off of sockstars. Im a modest UK 8 if you're wondering, lol

Attachments

Reactions: fukyou1999

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, oddly enough, I was trying to explain to someone recently that while I do NOT have a foot fetish, that I did find a pair of feet a turn-on. Here's what I mean. There is this window, in my building, that I have to walk past all of the time, to get to my car. These windows are ceiling-to-floor in length. This tall, athletic, hot guy lives there. He has his desk right in front of that window, and has these blinds covering the window... almost. What he can't see is that the blinds don't go all the way to the floor, but he doesn't care, because it's behind the desk. So, for me walking by, when he was at his desk, I just saw his big hairy feet, peeking out from under the blinds, usually crossed at the ankles, and for some unknown reason, that sight would turn me on (he just moved out at the first of the month :sad: ).

Reactions: deleted1181089

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...one of the things that hits me in just about every right spot is men with big (that's s11+) wide, masculine feet and for some reason if the tops are hairy then so much the better, lol.

Oh, I've got some pics of Jason Sizemore that you'd probably love, but I can't post them here because of copyright issues.

So heres my question(s), how many guys out there have a foot fetish too? Is it a reasonably common thing? Would you be grossed out by a man wanting to be at your feet? Do you have big hairy feet? Do you get off having them massaged or worshiped? Do you think your other half dosent pay enough attention to your paws? Do you find mens feet rough and a turn off? Whats the biggest pair of feet u've ever seen?

A foot fetish is one of the more common fetishes for a guy to have. Lots of straight guys like women's feet and/or shoes. Lots of gay/bi guys like men's feet, socks, and/or sneakers. Not the majority of guys, mind you, but enough that you're far from being a freak.

I don't exactly have a foot fetish, but I think guy's feet can be attractive, just like any other part of the body can be attractive, and seeing a pair of nice feet can be a turn-on. At the same time, feet can be really ugly and gross, and if a guy has ugly feet it's a huge turn-off.

As to your other questions: Yes, I have hairy feet (but small). I'd be creeped out by a guy wanting to be at my feet, but mainly because I'm very ticklish, so if you even talk about touching my feet I start to freak out a bit. I would much rather pay attention to the other guy's feet, but only if I think they're nice. I think the biggest I've seen is U.S. size 15.

I'm attaching some pics of a guy whose feet I like. Unfortunately, there are no close-ups.

Attachments

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I found this while looking something up for another thread.
"One reason foot massage may be so pleasurable and is associated with significant improvement in mood is that the area of the brain that connects to the foot is adjacent to the area that connects to the genitals. There may be some neuronal overlapping. Neuroscientist V.S. Ramachandran writes of a person whose leg was amputated and who experienced orgasms in his phantom foot (1998: 36-37). “The genitals are right next to the foot in the body’s brain maps,” he notes, and speculates that this fact may account for foot fetishes."
reflexology

Young Pumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For foot fetishes, I kind of fit the criteria. The only thing that really turns me on about feet is size, ie, big is sexy. I don't get turned on worshipping them or similar. I also don't associate feet with penis size, either.

Viktor38b

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
really into big hairy feet too. anything over a size 12 and it really gets be boned up good. not really into worship though, just like to admire them.

CorsicanU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I found this while looking something up for another thread.
"One reason foot massage may be so pleasurable and is associated with significant improvement in mood is that the area of the brain that connects to the foot is adjacent to the area that connects to the genitals. There may be some neuronal overlapping. Neuroscientist V.S. Ramachandran writes of a person whose leg was amputated and who experienced orgasms in his phantom foot (1998: 36-37). “The genitals are right next to the foot in the body’s brain maps,” he notes, and speculates that this fact may account for foot fetishes."
reflexology

I, too, have read similar facts on other sites ( check out g0ys.org,
spelled with a zero instead of an O, there is a great deal of information
on the subject at hand ) and no, you don't have to worry, you are not
a freak if you have a foot fetish. Of course having a foot fetish may
entail many other details that can slip into unclean and bizzare practices
but I am assuming you have your limitations.
Speaking for myself
I can say that I've always been distracted by women and men who's feet
were visible in public (not so much at the beach when most of the body
is already exposed, but in indoor settings) such as when wearing flip flops
or something.

I find (certain) guys feet to be strong, masculine and attractive as well
as some women who have slender, clean and feminine looking feet.
I find them to be a turn on.

My past female lovers, however, paid less attention to my feet than
some guys that I have had sexual contact with. The guys were more likely
to massage them, albeit briefly unless I asked for more. My feet are
incredibly sensitive and receptive to touch whether its by hand or tongue.
Of the women I've dated, only one was obsessive about sucking my toes-
coincidentally the first girl to be fanatical about rimming me - and
it felt friggin great. If I would masturbate while she sucked and licked my
feet I would cum harder and spill more jam than I would if I were fucking.

Italy was a different story. Italians, male and female, seem to be as
passionate about feet (often to the point of fetish) during sex as they
are about shoes when they leave the house. But then again the (my)
culture is unusually passionate about everything, namely making love
and belive me, the stereotype is right on target.

I have grown to become more aware of what I put on my feet
and certain sneakers and shoes I own have developed an erotic
feel to them, I hope that makes sense. I simply experience a
hightened sense of awareness that they (the sneakers) are gripping
my feet and I like the way I feel when I wear them-
nothing more.

I suppose I have developed a fantasy that involves feet, my own,
being deeply massaged and kissed by either a very elegant,
beautiful woman with long, sexy hair, or, and even more strongly,
a {straight} masculine and muscular guy who doesn't want to screw
around but only wants to lick and kiss my feet.

I'm 5'8'', size 10 shoe, extremely difficult to find a proper fitting
shoe or sneaker because of the broadness of my feet. Like me,
they are built thick and strong.

Shit,
I'm all worked up now.
I must be weirder than I thought, lol.

Last edited:
D

deleted225258

I wear a 17 AU which is about a 18US. Very wide feet to, I disprove the big feet big dick theory :p Only about 7 inches.
Who cares what your dick size is when you've got size 18 feet? I know I woul.

D

deleted225258

I have a question for you guys, and women if your inclined to answer too.

I have a major thing for TALL men and one of the things that hits me in just about every right spot is men with big (that's s11+) wide, masculine feet and for some reason if the tops are hairy then so much the better, lol.

Ive always considered myself to be just a bit of a perv about it but upon researching ive found that apparently, and im talking male brain make up here, i dont know if its the same for women, but the bit of our brains that sexually reacts to visual genital stimulas is smack bang next door to the bit that deals with feet. In men like myself, apparently there are a few crossed wires as it were so when we see feet, it fires up the same bit that says "wow, you've seen an awesome cock, get horny".

(any photos welcome, lol, perv, perv, perv, lol)

A curiose pup is all...

Photo isnt me, they're hairy size 13s from a guy off of sockstars. Im a modest UK 8 if you're wondering, lol
Dude...your feet are sexy.