big man of the house

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
Great story -- so hot, I can't resist throwing in my 2 cents:

He takes all the step-son has to give and more, using his skills and experience to enslave the stepson because he's the gatekeeper to the greatest ecstasy the boy has ever known. Then the boy's father shows up and teaches his son to turn the tables on the step-father. Then the wife joins the group and has her way with all 31" of cock. Maybe have the wife and step-father team up and service the son and father as a team/couple?

Wyldwill420

Sexy Member
Media
I wanst necessarily getting into SCI-Fi ..Just that the StepSON has a POWER than most men canot ever know and FEEL...and the StepDAD has the ability to go ang go anf take the stepSON to his FULLEST ABILITY too..
I like the post above re: the real dad shoing up for fun and POWER struggle too...
Looking forwardf to more fur sure tho...
Will, in SAN DIEGO

Wyldwill420

Sexy Member
Media
Great..I hope the POWERBOTTOM stepdad is able to take the stepSON to new AND Higher Levels along the way...Since he said already that No One can take all of me...I hope there are a couple levels of Extacy the stepSON can reach and experience as NEW LEVELS before REALIZING that the stepDAD is the best thing he ever found...Arrogant maybe but Humbling too in the end??

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i bent over, relaxing my ass muscles

he licked my puckered pink ass hole, making it quiver, i moaned softly

he scoffed "this isnt my first time" he smirked "ive fucked anyone and everyone i ever wanted to"

he reached into his jeans pulling out some lube, he smeared it onto his fingers and finger fucked me, first 1, then 2, then to his surprise 3

"someones taken big dicks before" he whistled, "shame because i like em tight"

"you wont be dissapointed then!" i panted

"we shall see!" he smirked, putting on his condom and smearing lube onto his cock

i felt the wide head at my ass hole, and i tensed for a second, remembering the wise words sarah taught me, when she was dealing with mike, meditating inwardly i relaxed all my muscles and pushed back, his cock head slipping in relatively easy, along with the rest of his shaft

he moaned and sighed "nice fucking ass"

he began pounding away at me, expecting me either to wail for him to stop, or be cumming hard, instead i turned my head to him and panted "that all you got"

he glared at me, slapped my ass hard and pounded away at me, to humour him i let out the odd sigh but making it clear, if he expects to make me his bitch, he would have to work alot harder

he flipped me over bouncing me on his cock, he did me on my back, against the door, and sure, it was hot but i have had much better sex

time to pull out my secret weapon, suddenly without warning i tightened my ass muscles making him freeze gasping, his knees gave way and he fell back onto his bed, i spun round to face him and bounced off his cock hard, leaving him his mouth opening and closing in stunned surprise

i reached back squeezing his substantial balls hard, big nuts too

"if you want to fuck this ass ever again you will fucking respect me!" i panted through gritted teeth "understand me!?"

"yesssssssss" he hissed "dont fucking stop!"

"im not going to!" i smirked wanking my cock

i milked his cock hard with my ass muscles

suddenly he tensed and growled as he shot a load, i shot hard on his chest

i got off his lap "now lights out, you have class tomorrow!" i smiled putting my clothes back on

"yes sir...." he said still looking at me very confused and defeated

somehow i knew he wouldnt be stepping out of line any time soon!

THE END

(possible sequel? comment if interested)

Reactions: zazazaottantanove

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
God bless you for bringing this painfully hot scene to a long-overdue climax. Oh, and yes to a sequel. You write brilliantly.

Last edited: