Big Man on Campus

banger751

Just Browsing
Media
Haverton College was your classic small liberal arts college populated with red brick buildings, a picturesque landscape, and budding young minds. While well known for its academics Haverton was consistently ranked as a top party school. The old mantra: work hard, play hard definitely applied. The partying was fueled by a pretty big Greek culture and many of the prominent national frats and sororities were represented. This story focuses on one fraternity, the Beta Iota Gammas or BIG is they were known around campus….

The leaves were turning and a pack of attractive young women strode by in little gym shorts that left little to the imagination. Gavin pulled the last of the boxes from the back of his dad’s truck and carried it up to his new dorm room. He couldn’t believe school was just about to start and he was finally on his own in college. As he entered his room his parents were helping organize things and talking with his roommate, Luke. Luke seemed nice; he was from Georgia and had a thick southern accent. His blond hair was shaggy and he had the sense of a burnout but his body looked strong and lean so he clearly wasn’t always smoking.

“It was nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Hart, I’ll take good care of Gavin,” Luke said jokingly as Gavin’s parents headed for the stairs. “You’re parents seem great, too bad you missed mine earlier in the day but Georgia is a fucking long drive from Massachusetts.”
“Yeah, I’m lucky I only had to come from upstate New York, not too bad from there,” said Gavin.

The two freshmen settled into their new digs at Baker Hall. After ordering a pizza for dinner and watching a pirated version of Project X they went out to check out the campus. It was a cool night as they walked past the student union and came to the intersection across from Baker Hall. There was a flier for pledge week which was coming up on Monday, the first day of school.

“You thinking about joining a frat?” asked Luke. “My brother was a Beta Iota Gamma where he went to school. Wicked parties and always pulling the hottest ass too.”

“I wasn’t really thinking about it but I guess if the opportunity presents itself I’ll consider it,” replied Gavin. He hadn’t really thought about it but come Monday morning his opportunity was going to be set in motion…

…The buzz of Gavin’s alarm went off at about 7:30am on Monday. His first class was at 9am but he wanted to hit the gym early and have enough time to shower before lecture. He jogged across campus toward the Rec Center and arrived a few minutes before they unlocked the doors. Finally, a young blond with an amazing toned body came to the door and unlocked it.

“Wow, you’re the only one ready to go at the start of the semester,” she said coyly. She clearly found Gavin to be attractive. After all, he was 6’2”, 205 pounds and pretty much encompassed the All-American look.

“You know, you gotta put in the work if you want the results,” he said grinning as he lifted up his shirt to show of his toned six pack.

“Nice, I definitely prefer that kinda six pack to the alcoholic type,” she stated as he passed through the door. “My name is Kelsey, what’s yours?”

“Gavin.”
“Have a good workout, maybe I’ll see you around.”
“Hopefully.”

His workout was great, probably because he was high off his flirting session with Kelsey from the Rec Center. As he started to disrobe in the locker room he was imagining her smile and he tanned legs that seemed to go on forever. Suddenly, he was in a daydream fucking Kelsey in the locker room shower. She moaned deeply with every thrust of his cock. Then suddenly he heard voices coming into the locker room. He was sitting naked on the bench and he scrambled to cover himself up as a pair of upperclassman walked by. He sighed as they went into the next row of lockers and he was glad to have dodged the bullet. I mean, Haverton wasn’t the biggest school on campus but it was small enough that it could have spread that he was jerking off in the locker room. The funny thing is, is that the two upperclassmen did see what he was doing and they definitely took note. They were two members of BIG.
The first day of classes went well and after a night of studying in the library Gavin walked back to Baker Hall. Luke was already sleeping as Gavin crept into the room and got ready for bed. The creaking of his loft caused Luke to stir and he told him that some guy came by with an envelope that was on his desk. Gavin grabbed it, opened it and read: “Behind the Biology building, tomorrow, midnight, wear running shorts.”
It was a bit ominous, but the corner of the note had the BIG logo and Gavin was intrigued that a frat was looking at him already.