Big Man On Campus

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew from an early age that I may have been bigger than most. The fact I was circumcised because a doctor was worried that I might have a foreskin that would rip as I grew underscored that fact.

At first I hated being different - most UK kids were not "cut" here I was black in a mostly white Anglo Saxon World of Southern England but also with a circumcised cock that drew a lot of attention.

Fast forward to my University years - and this is an absolutely true story (but unsure where else to post it)

Friday night - a lot of beers drunk at "The Union" and a few of us walked back to the University Block. Richie (who at the time I didn't realise was gay as he always seemed to have girls in and out of his room) suddenly announces "Who is up for a "Cock-off"" 10 quid (quite a bit of money at the time) for the winner - place your bets" five of us were there and no one was going to shy away given that we had beers and pride!

"Yeah I am up for that I slurred"

Richie started to inch down his waist band to show a thin but seemingly impressively long cock (but didnt show it all) I did the same

The other three guys "folded" so it was down to us............................

Years later Richie and I reconnected on Facebook - one of my first comments was - "remember that night in Block 5 and the contest?" He said "No!"

He claimed to have no memory - so I reminded him that I slipped my pants down just far enough to win.

Now he is out he talked about other hung guys he met whilst at University (some of whom he sucked and fucked (and some of those I am sure were 100% straight)

In the end we had an on line challenge for old times sake - I still beat him on length and girth but man he did have an impressive cock (he has stayed a lot slimmer than me since Uni) and so kudos to him!

Anyway, just reporting

Cheers

Del