Big men small/average guys

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are there any men that are quite well hung that prefer their men to be average or small in size? If so what are the reasons for it? Do you like them as a top or a bottom?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't necessarily say "prefer", but I do often go for smaller guys. I guess there is something hot to me about the size difference, although like I said, it's not the only thing that turns me on. :rolleyes: I'd say in that situation I've mostly been the top, but that's not written in stone.

It's an interesting question, readingHelpsMe. What brought it to mind?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I have to choose a 8" cock that dribbles or a 6" that fires cum across the room, I am going to take the 6" everyday.

I don't get anything from the size difference. The cum amount , however, is a huge turn on.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've only been with smaller packing guys so far. I don't have anything against it and I love how rock hard a smaller cock gets and stays. But I would love to be with a guy my size or larger too. Bascially I just love cock in general.

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Matthew said:
It's an interesting question, readingHelpsMe. What brought it to mind?

Well there is so much information on this site about the 'perfect cock' and how most women and chasers on this site think that means a bigger cock (understandably since this is a site about large penises). I just figured it would be interesting to see if 'the grass is greener' so to speak for large men (wanting to have a smaller man) or if they got off on having a smaller man to top in a dom kinda way.

Thanks for replying. :smile:

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Being a bottom, i feel as sometyhing of involving and exciting to have a smaller top... But obviously, to hold a bigger dick is totally a different kind of turn on! ;)