Big mouth = little dick

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jasonstarkiller, May 20, 2011.

1. jasonstarkiller

jasonstarkiller New Member

Big mouth = little dick .If someone goes around,especially without proof,you often believe anyone bragging they have big cock dosen't.Sure this isn't 100% the case,but often you can tell that they are lying by the dum shit they say,like my was so big,it busted her up inside-she needed an operation

2. D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart Account Disabled

Or little mouth = big dick. How about... My mouth was so big it swallowed your huge cock and YOU needed an operation.

3. D_Harry_Pitz

D_Harry_Pitz New Member

This makes me think about something. I was talking with a female friend about penis size. She stated that in her experience the people who brag about it, most often are very small. She said this because I was bragging at the moment.

I started laughing very hard when I heard that, because whe have a mutual friend, lets call him stan, and stan had sex with her. Stan is somebody who brags about it a lot. Not just a lot, but really A LOT.
    So i said to her "does this mean stan is actually very tiny?"
    She said "i can not confirm or deny this."

Anyway, i don't think you can make this a universal truth. I brag about my dick, but i also have a very big one.
    I never fucked someone in the hospital though

4. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always tell people I have a little dick - sadly it doesn't work the other way around. :frown1:

5. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

The boys at school with the biggest cocks never said much about cock size, but the girls seemed to find out somehow.

6. Peanut2

Peanut2 Member

I agree that this probably happens in alot of cases! They say guys try to make up for their small size in other ways, acting tuff, driving a big truck..... I have accepted my smaller size and don't do this but I can't honestly say I never have because I have bragged that I was bigger before. It was a few years ago and I never have since.

7. rber42

rber42 Member

Albums:
    i agree i never brag about having a big dick, however, if a girl asks me, ill say i dont know, lol, i love the reaction that they give, to this day, its still my favorite part of fucking a girl for the first time, especially the ones who have not been fucked by a guy with a big dick before, they cum soooooo hard, its amazing

8. rber42

rber42 Member

Albums:
    that somewhat true, when a woman asks if i have a big dick, i never say yes, ill say maybe or i dont know, my favorite part of fucking a girl for the first time is her reaction when she sees my dick for the first time. Especially fucking a girl who has never been fucked by a big dick before, its amazing that a lot of these women have never had an orgasm from penetration and the first time that they do is AMAZING!!!! to say the least

9. D_William Fuckner

D_William Fuckner New Member

i brag about my big dick sometimes. also, lol at the hypocrisy, ts. 9.5 inches but no pics?

10. Dirk_Diggler

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when i said it to some girl i might be talking to i just said im not bragging im just letting you know ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted