Big mouth = little dick

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jasonstarkiller, May 20, 2011.

1. jasonstarkiller

Big mouth = little dick .If someone goes around,especially without proof,you often believe anyone bragging they have big cock dosen't.Sure this isn't 100% the case,but often you can tell that they are lying by the dum shit they say,like my was so big,it busted her up inside-she needed an operation

2. D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart Account Disabled

Or little mouth = big dick. How about... My mouth was so big it swallowed your huge cock and YOU needed an operation.

3. D_Harry_Pitz

D_Harry_Pitz New Member

This makes me think about something. I was talking with a female friend about penis size. She stated that in her experience the people who brag about it, most often are very small. She said this because I was bragging at the moment.

I started laughing very hard when I heard that, because whe have a mutual friend, lets call him stan, and stan had sex with her. Stan is somebody who brags about it a lot. Not just a lot, but really A LOT.
    So i said to her "does this mean stan is actually very tiny?"
    She said "i can not confirm or deny this."

Anyway, i don't think you can make this a universal truth. I brag about my dick, but i also have a very big one.
    I never fucked someone in the hospital though

4. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always tell people I have a little dick - sadly it doesn't work the other way around. :frown1:

5. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

The boys at school with the biggest cocks never said much about cock size, but the girls seemed to find out somehow.

6. Peanut2

Peanut2 Member

I agree that this probably happens in alot of cases! They say guys try to make up for their small size in other ways, acting tuff, driving a big truck..... I have accepted my smaller size and don't do this but I can't honestly say I never have because I have bragged that I was bigger before. It was a few years ago and I never have since.

7. rber42

rber42 Member

Albums:
    i agree i never brag about having a big dick, however, if a girl asks me, ill say i dont know, lol, i love the reaction that they give, to this day, its still my favorite part of fucking a girl for the first time, especially the ones who have not been fucked by a guy with a big dick before, they cum soooooo hard, its amazing

8. rber42

rber42 Member

Albums:
    that somewhat true, when a woman asks if i have a big dick, i never say yes, ill say maybe or i dont know, my favorite part of fucking a girl for the first time is her reaction when she sees my dick for the first time. Especially fucking a girl who has never been fucked by a big dick before, its amazing that a lot of these women have never had an orgasm from penetration and the first time that they do is AMAZING!!!! to say the least

9. D_William Fuckner

D_William Fuckner New Member

i brag about my big dick sometimes. also, lol at the hypocrisy, ts. 9.5 inches but no pics?

10. Dirk_Diggler

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when i said it to some girl i might be talking to i just said im not bragging im just letting you know ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice