Big Muscles and Big Cock?

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
i work out at a gym frequented by gay men who shower naked and see many hot guys lathering up after a workout.

there is no general rule about body builders being hung, average or not.

we're all hung on a bell curve, guys.

some of us are lucky enough to be on the right side of that curve on cock size no matter how buffed or not we are.

now, what's that yahoo group about eric that ebay muscle dude?

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
MrMXYZPTLK said:
Hey everyone, I am 10.5 inches hard, but I am also pretty thin. I was wondering if anyone had big muscle as well as a big cock. I have seen body building competitions, but they all seem pretty average or small.

So is there anyone that has Big Muscles and a Big Cock? I know many people in this club are muscular, but I'm asking about Body Builder muscles. Because once agian, most body builder competitions I've seen, all those guys seem small or average.

Hey

I was really into bodybuilding, and i measured 7.75 and 6 around.I weighed 242lbs at the time. Well over the last few months ive lost around 20 lbs so im not near as big as i use to be, and im noticing that my genetalia seems to be hanging much lower, but my erect size hasnt changed at all.

I can say for the most part when people take all the sup[plements and eat every 2 hours which all bodybuilders do, your body is so focused on digesting the food that your flaccid state is reduced in size bc the blood is else where in the body being used for digestion. Does this make sense to you. Also when you work out and you put the blood else where than you genetalia in your body(ex. the msucle your working on) your testecles and penis do hug up more toward your body but its only to stay warm, bc your sperm need to stay at a certain temp or tehy will die seriously, and when the blood is in your muscles instead of your vital bidy parts your body will adjust for this and compensate. this is the best i can explain why most bodybuilders are small or smaller in the flaccid state than most ordinary people. I notced that this goes away afetr the supplements are stopped, and your workout routine is lessened in intesity, spending more time on cardiovascular will increase blood flow.

como esta

Just Browsing
Media
anabolic steriods cause your testicles to shrink not your dick. they atrophy becuase they no longer have to produce so much testosterone (or however you spell that.) once the steroids are stopped they will eventually come back like an atrophied muscle after having a cast. the blood thing though would affect appearant length.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I been into body building for the last couple of years.

Muscles don't develope too fast for me.

Well endowed, 10.5 length, and 7 around.

Never taken any drugs or steroids of any kind.

Used to be quite the grower, however in recent years, am not as much a grower anylonger... used to be around 5-6 long when soft.
These days usually around 8 or 9 soft.
Does anyone know if body building causes that effect as well?

However in general, natural body builders will not have anything that prevents them from being well endowed.

As for whether I have seen any, well I do not go around checking other people's :biggrin1:

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like the earlier replys stated. Deca does make your testicles shrink slightly while using, but this is not true for everyone. Some men have no size change.

Taking testosterone by injection can actually make your penis hang fuller. The higher tes in your system makes you feel more energetic and youthful- hense more easily arroused and carrying a slightly fuller shaft.

Especially the day of, and the next day after taking your tes, as your system absorbs it. :yup:

intheloop

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Marcoleen

younggun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I weight train heavily, and I've always had a very heavily built physique and a huge penis. Obviously the rumor that guys with big muscles have small penises comes from the prevalent use of steroids in bodybuilding. If anything, a guy that can build huge muscles naturally would have a bigger penis due to more testosterone. It's ridiculous to think that big muscles lead to a small penis when the same hormone causes both to increase in size.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Jacinto, why haven't you chimed in yet?

Because I don't consider myself a bodybuilder. I began lifting to change my image while dancing. I realised that I was hired to a large extent because I had a baby face and adolescent-looking body, and that look appealed to the chicken hawk patrons of the clubs. That idea really creeped me out, so I began building up muscle and grew a goatee to look like a man rather than a boy. I gained considerable muscle mass, but was never interested in bodybulding competitions.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Because I don't consider myself a bodybuilder. I began lifting to change my image while dancing. I realised that I was hired to a large extent because I had a baby face and adolescent-looking body, and that look appealed to the chicken hawk patrons of the clubs. That idea really creeped me out, so I began building up muscle and grew a goatee to look like a man rather than a boy. I gained considerable muscle mass, but was never interested in bodybulding competitions.

So is there anyone that has Big Muscles and a Big Cock?

From the original post. I figured it applied and you were the first example that came to mind :wink:

Reactions: LDNdude

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a nudists dad, bodybuilder... 46... and i have a huge phallus.. 9.9in cut 6in around. 190lbs 17in arms 27 quads 18in calfs. I ve been lifting since april of last year and weight as 170 then. I think all the bodybuilders who do steroids do shrink in size... there testicals.... I also use a penis pump on my cock daily for 30min. and it does work.... I enjoy having a huge cock and want to get even bigger.... hope to get it to 11 or 12 in..... just wanted to let you know that some bodybuilders who are not doing steroids may have big phalluses.....its just the luck of the draw i guess.....

volcanoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From the quote by CokecanBen9 -- as a person in healthcare, I gotta comment:

I can say for the most part when people take all the sup[plements and eat every 2 hours which all bodybuilders do, your body is so focused on digesting the food that your flaccid state is reduced in size bc the blood is else where in the body being used for digestion. Does this make sense to you.

No, it does not really make sense. Sorry, to all you mega-hung guys out there, but the amount of blood flowing to the genitals -- even when huge and erect -- is a fraction of what flows to your body muscle, gut, heart, kidneys, liver, brain, etc. So whether you are working out or not, the change in bloodflow, if any, is too small to notice. The effect of supplements on bloodflow? -- show me some proof

Also when you work out and you put the blood else where than you genetalia in your body(ex. the msucle your working on) your testecles and penis do hug up more toward your body but its only to stay warm, bc your sperm need to stay at a certain temp or tehy will die seriously, and when the blood is in your muscles instead of your vital bidy parts your body will adjust for this and compensate. this is the best i can explain why most bodybuilders are small or smaller in the flaccid state than most ordinary people. I notced that this goes away afetr the supplements are stopped, and your workout routine is lessened

This is mostly true -- how low your testicles hang depends more on temperature of the air than anything else. Sperm need a temp of ~97% to grow, which is why the scrotum is outside the body. On a hot summer day, or in a hot sweaty gym -- they hang lower to get cooler air. On a cold winter day, they draw close to keep from the sperm getting TOO cold.
The hang of the penis is unaffected by air temp and more a function of the suspension muscles that keep the 'mighty oak' up during erection. In general the muscles are tighter in youth and get more lax as men age (which is why a young guy's hardon tends to stand up or at 45 degrees, while older men's are more horizontal or downward, although they might both be rock hard). But lax muscles are seen in younger men, and tight muscles seen in older men.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
10.5massive said:
hey guys, this is the first time I have posted. I am a competitive bodybuilder. I am 8x6 soft and 10.5x8 rock hard. (yes have pics) In the 14 years that i have been bodybuilding I have come across a lot of guys that are bodybuilders and have over 9inches... So it is not a myth at all... We do exsist

Those are some awesome pics in your profile, man! woooooooof

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The reason you don't see many horsehung bodybuilders is simple statistics: Guys with giant penises and guys with giant muscles are both rare, making the combination of the two traits exponentially rare.

If we assume that one in 10,000 men has a Schwarzeneggerian build and one in 10,000 men has a 10" cock, the odds of any individual guy having both are one in 100 million (10,000 times 10,000). In other words, there might be roughly one such man among the entire adult male population of the U.S.

The lame "compensating" theory could also be reframed, equally lamely, as: Guys who are hung and don't take care of their bodies are hoping their dongs will "compensate" for the fact that they are lazy slobs. :rolleyes:

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Steve26 said:
If we assume that one in 10,000 men has a Schwarzeneggerian build and one in 10,000 men has a 10" cock
Where do you get that 1 in 10,000 estimate, Steve? (For the cock, that is.) It sounds a little low to me. That would make me the biggest guy in my college class. Or in my whole university, for that matter. Surely not!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
andy1985 said:
Where do you get that 1 in 10,000 estimate, Steve?

Andy -- It's just a random guesstimate to make my point about the statistical rarity of hung bodybuilders, certainly not any kind of exact probability. But ... I don't really think my estimate is that far off the mark. I've been an LPSG member for 5+ years and even in this rarefied group I've only encountered about three 10-inchers who I'd say were indisputably legit -- which for me is more about "acting the part" than providing photos, given the prevalence of stolen and photoshopped images.

Steve