Big Muscles and Big Cock?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MrMXYZPTLK said:
Hey everyone, I am 10.5 inches hard, but I am also pretty thin. I was wondering if anyone had big muscle as well as a big cock. I have seen body building competitions, but they all seem pretty average or small.

So is there anyone that has Big Muscles and a Big Cock? I know many people in this club are muscular, but I'm asking about Body Builder muscles. Because once agian, most body builder competitions I've seen, all those guys seem small or average.

Being a nudist for many, many years and frequently visiting nude resorts and nude beaches all over the world, I have seen some men who were very endowed and also obviously in to taking care of themselves by working out. I have also worked out all my life and seen many, many serious bodybuilders and none were that impressive if not small to average to just a bit over average. Certainly nothing I would remember. But probably the biggest "body builder" I have ever seen was a guy I met not too many years ago at a gym I used to visit. He worked out in the middle of the night as he was a policeman and came in after his evening shift about 11:30 to after midnight or so. He is very tall, maybe 6'8" or so and maybe a bit more, and I am no expert on this but he is very defined and I am sure his body fat is in the low single digits. He has enormous arms, chest, etc. I work out nearly every day, only late at night to avoid the crowds and the stares, and have all my life, but I have never aspired to be a body builder because I don't have the genetics for it (though I was way over blessed genetically elsewhere), nor the time and dedication, and have never thought taking steroids would be a good thing for a short cut to achieve that. I have defined musculature, but I put in on after years and years of working out on a naturally long slender frame. Anyway, this guy is about 300 lbs or so and probably almost nothing in body fat. He would usually come in about the time I was finishing up and we would nod and say hi and I would be leaving about the time he came in or just afterward. Eventually after probably a year plus, he and I were in the locker room the same time and he was changing while I grabbed my stuff out of the locker. Long story short, he saw mine and I saw his. He was surprised and started asking me questions and then he voluntered to me he was 11" soft and just over 14" erect. Certainly not the largest I have seen, but on someone who was a serious, competitive, entering contest type bodybuilder, he would be. He always spoke after that and said hi and would sometimes chat for a bit for the next year or so I was a member there. I later moved across the metroplex and naturally I use a different facility now much closer to my home. He was certainly the exception to the "rule" about competitive body builders and genital endowement.

cbinitials

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
10.5massive said:
hey guys, this is the first time I have posted. I am a competitive bodybuilder. I am 8x6 soft and 10.5x8 rock hard. (yes have pics)

We want to see the pics of the beast!!!:eek: Is it possible?

muscleboy9

Experimental Member
Media
Except for temporary testicle shrinkage due to steroid abuse, bodybuilders are no different from other men. Some are small, most are average, and a few lucky ones are large. However, a normal cock can look very small when it is viewed between two muscular 30-inch thighs.

Kevin Levrone, a professional bodybuilder (retired), had the largest package ever seen at the IFBB Olympia contests. It was so big, people in the audience would make comments about it.

A friend once told me he had seen Kevin in a gym lockerroom, and what you saw in that blue posing suit was not a sock.

Attachments

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have also noticed that many bodybuilders seem to be below average...there can be several reasons:

1) stereoids/doping.

2) they become bodybuilders because of lack of selfestime due to their small dick...:biggrin1:

3) they always work out very hard, and when your body is tired because of too much sport, the dick tend to be tired too!

4) when you gain in weight (as bodybuilders tend to do), their dick seems smaller because of more skin or more muscles to hide the dick.

thizz101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i work out all the time, and am pretty muscled up. and i have a big cock. and my dad he is 10.5 iches hard. he used to use steroids when he was younger, he has tiny balls but big dick. he is quite massive muscled

Reactions: ItalTony9

dannylloyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
11" soft and just over 14" erect.

What a load of crap. this is why I'm thinking of leaving this forum. Every thread and every post is basically the same.

either

"I had the following encounter with a guy with a 20.5 incher, good job I had a ruler and a steady hand to verify my suspicions!"

or

"My dick is 20 inches"

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
What a load of crap. this is why I'm thinking of leaving this forum. Every thread and every post is basically the same.

either

"I had the following encounter with a guy with a 20.5 incher, good job I had a ruler and a steady hand to verify my suspicions!"

or

"My dick is 20 inches"
I feel the same.

HungMuscleJock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... Eventually after probably a year plus, he and I were in the locker room the same time and he was changing while I grabbed my stuff out of the locker. Long story short, he saw mine and I saw his. He was surprised and started asking me questions and then he voluntered to me he was 11" soft and just over 14" erect. Certainly not the largest I have seen, but on someone who was a serious, competitive, entering contest type bodybuilder, he would be.

Just curious, BigBen...what is the biggest you've seen. This guy sounds friggin amazing.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I genuinely do work out a lot, know a fair bit about body building and see a lot of guys in the showers/changing room so hopefully I can help out a bit.

First of all it is a myth that steriods shrink your dick. The truth is that if they are mis-used or used for too long they can shrink your testicles due to the steriods making your natural testosterone production redundant; but it shrinks nothing else.

Secondly, after a heavy weights session your dick will look a bit smaller because the blood in your body is being pumped elsewhere (a bit like taking a cold shower)

Finally, there are hung body builders out there (I've seen 2) but it's probably true that a lot of the guys who take it really seriously and get huge are those with insecurities elsewhere which is why it might appear that weight lifting shrinks your dick.

So in short;
Does body building shrink your dick? - No
Do steriods shrink your dick? - No
Do insecure, poorly endowed guys get attracted to body building? - Yes

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
So in short;
Does body building shrink your dick? - No
Do steriods shrink your dick? - No
Do insecure, poorly endowed guys get attracted to body building? - Yes

I'd say right on. I can also agree with several other reasons brought up as to why they'd be small, but I can't say that I have any personal memory of the body builders I've seen being big or small.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

either

or

"My dick is 20 inches"

Don't do that man............ There are some REAL guys who truly are wellhung here and not full of BS. If you have not already you should check out the chat room. Of course we get a lot of BS there as well but some really great guys as well and many that are very endowed.
Check out someones profile, if they are making outrageous claims of size and have zero pics or videos 99% of the time they are fake........Also you can chk out and see if there are fake or photoshopped pics or in the case of the original poster in this thread COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COCKS.
I have been on here 6+ yrs now and it has gotten much better especially since the new ownership. Up until recently the level of BS was unbelievable now it is just increasingly unbearable.

:banana:
HORSE

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey everyone, I am 10.5 inches hard, but I am also pretty thin. I was wondering if anyone had big muscle as well as a big cock. I have seen body building competitions, but they all seem pretty average or small.quote]

I saw your pics in the gallery and I thought I would congratulate you. I have heard of people changing their gender but never their race, but seeing how your pics are of two different ethnicities apparently you can.
As for your original question I have a huge cock but am not very muscular however I know several guys that are VERY muscular and VERY HUNG.

:banana:
HORSE

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey guys, this is the first time I have posted. I am a competitive bodybuilder. I am 8x6 soft and 10.5x8 rock hard. (yes have pics) In the 14 years that i have been bodybuilding I have come across a lot of guys that are bodybuilders and have over 9inches... So it is not a myth at all... We do exsist

I see your beef....where's all the meat?:wink: :smile: