LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The reason you don't see many horsehung bodybuilders is simple statistics: Guys with giant penises and guys with giant muscles are both rare, making the combination of the two traits exponentially rare.

If we assume that one in 10,000 men has a Schwarzeneggerian build and one in 10,000 men has a 10" cock, the odds of any individual guy having both are one in 100 million (10,000 times 10,000). In other words, there might be roughly one such man among the entire adult male population.

I like your statistical logic Steve. Stated like a true mathematician!:smile:

crzytenor

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Early in this thread someone referred to more pics of Brucestar... any links to them?I can't find a yahoo group for "eric the ebay model"

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There seems to be a bumper crop of muscular hung men roaming around LPSG these days. Monster, Stronty, HardGuard, Skull Mason, Fire Stick, Hung Italiano, Wrey, burns1de, justanotherguy, kawika, Calboner, bbucko, AlbolA, scoobyskeezer, ThePipe, 8strong8long.... all ages, colors, shapes and sizes, and all hot guys with big cock and great bodies.

More than anything they disprove this notion that muscles = small cocks.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I don't recall ever seeing any bodybuilders with big dicks. There are some guys who have nice muscles at the gym who are hung, though. I know it sounds weird, but it is the truth. I've always been afraid to work out too much because I didn't want to "lose" my dick. LOL But anyway, when you have a body like the guys below, I wouldn't even focus on the dick so much.

Fitness Atlantic - Natrual Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Modeling

And especially these...
XTube Photo Set

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There seems to be a bumper crop of muscular hung men roaming around LPSG these days. Monster, Stronty, HardGuard, Skull Mason, Fire Stick, Hung Italiano, Wrey, burns1de, justanotherguy, kawika, Calboner, bbucko, AlbolA, scoobyskeezer, ThePipe, 8strong8long.... all ages, colors, shapes and sizes, and all hot guys with big cock and great bodies.

Hung Muscle is too well mannered to name himself as a member of this group, although he certainly is another example of his own point. I believe Steve26 also makes an excellent observation regarding the simple law of averages. Personally – and this may sound dumb and perhaps vain, but I am being honest – I think one reason why I try to keep myself in good shape is that I want my admittedly impressive endowment to have a home base it deserves. I would think more guys who are blessed with big dicks/balls would also maintain more of an interest in their physiques. Some do, but some do not. I am not slamming anyone, though -- we all are allowed to have different priorities and interests.

Reactions: ItalTony9
D

deleted136887

hey guys, this is the first time I have posted. I am a competitive bodybuilder. I am 8x6 soft and 10.5x8 rock hard. (yes have pics) In the 14 years that i have been bodybuilding I have come across a lot of guys that are bodybuilders and have over 9inches... So it is not a myth at all... We do exsist

I've been cheated, (dadada) been mistreated(dadada) when will I be convinced? (oh yea, dadadada)

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think there is any correlation from my experience. I've been with bodybuilder types who would be considered hung, 8+, and then I've been with bodybuilders who would be lucky to be 5" rock hard. Just like everyone else.

Kenn

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nowadays, its easy to post pics to prove any theroy. With photoshop and such, guys can take their pics and BECOME anything they want. And then there is the Fake pic postings. I would have to agree, most muscular guys I have met thru my years have been average to small. So what ? they had beautiful, awesome bodies... My personal philosophy has always been, Big cock or Big muscles for me. If I find BOTH, its a RARE treat. I did come across a guy in a club about a year ago who was a tall (6'4") rock hard bodybuilder, AND he had an incredible cock (about 9" I would estimate with big balls). The kicker to the story is that he was also Oriental of some kind. How rare is that ???? And he was totally into body worship and being serviced....Bottom line is that anything is possible, but alot of things are just standard. Big cocks on bodybuilders is just not the norm, for whatever reasons. But like I said, I dont care, theres plenty of other MEAT to feast on their bones.....

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Man I'm a bottom sexually, and I love a huge cock. But if I had to pic between a heavyweight bodybuilder with a small cock and a regular guy with great long one, I'm going for the muscle....

Intercourse is great, but when the whole body is so sexual like that...man!

D

deleted110426

almost 5'7 215 lbs

not too shabby downstairs what Ive been told

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An excellent topic, but you can also have a nice love muscle with out having other great muscles.

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought this thread was dead a long time ago. Nevertheless I've just uploaded some new pics to my gallery....check them out. You will see that big muscles and a big dick are not mutually exclusive!!!!!

Chris

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Wow thanks, Hung Muscle, I'm chuffed to be on your list! There are many here, including yourself, who surely prove the point better than me.

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone, I am 10.5 inches hard, but I am also pretty thin. I was wondering if anyone had big muscle as well as a big cock. I have seen body building competitions, but they all seem pretty average or small.

So is there anyone that has Big Muscles and a Big Cock? I know many people in this club are muscular, but I'm asking about Body Builder muscles. Because once agian, most body builder competitions I've seen, all those guys seem small or average.
Most people would consider my muscles pretty big, I'm 5'8" and 200lbs.
45" chest, 17" arms, 26" thighs, 34" waist. I'm also 8x6 hard. Oh and i also compete in bodybuilding competitions.
MK