Big Muscles and Big Cock?

mp3time70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all the people who kept saying that bodybuilder types have small cocks is not always true but for lot of times it happens, an the thing is there is actually a scientific reason for why - (Exercises, sex, masturbation, Sexual Orgasm, blurred vision, dizziness, vertigo, sudden death, & water intoxication)

Now for you people who say "well what about these guys who are big muscles an big dick then " that just shows how much dhea an 5-alpha reductase that they got. To be able to be a bodybuilder an still have a huge dick means their hormone supply is off the chart an that if they got smaller their dick probably be even bigger.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
it all comes down to genetics. If you choose to lift then ok you choose to lift. The reason most of you hav never seen a HUGE bodybulder with a big or huge flaccid dick is because in all seriousness your body will have a hard time keeping blood in every area of a guy that weight 280lbs compared to a guy that weighs 180 lbs you know. This doesnt mean the erection of one is bigger than the other it just holds true for the flaccid state. what would you expect. Alos look at the proportions. A 6 inch flaccid dick would look huge on a guy that was 180 lb but on a hy thats 280lbs it wouldnt look nearly as impressive it may even look average.

:eek:

:biggrin1: seriously this is kind of hovering on the side of ignorance be smarter than that

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: seriously this is kind of hovering on the side of ignorance be smarter than that

Yeah man, that "scientific" reason is bogus. Those guys are some of the most massive men on earth, of course their package wont look huge. And I'm sorry, but have you ever gotten on stage in front of hundreds or thousands of people in a g string bikini?! I'm sure your package wouldn't hang so low. Go run a mile, then doa hundred push ups and sit ups and then walk out in front of your school in the auditorium in front of everyone and see if anyone thinks your packin'.

Its a competition, when your body is in competition, blood rushes to the parts of your body that need it most. Those guys have also been pumping up backstage and working out. Not thinking about their cocks or reproducing. The blood is in their MUSCLES, not their flaccid hang in a thong. The only thing steroids reduces can be the size of your balls, not your cock.

mp3time70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah man, that "scientific" reason is bogus. Those guys are some of the most massive men on earth, of course their package wont look huge. And I'm sorry, but have you ever gotten on stage in front of hundreds or thousands of people in a g string bikini?! I'm sure your package wouldn't hang so low. Go run a mile, then doa hundred push ups and sit ups and then walk out in front of your school in the auditorium in front of everyone and see if anyone thinks your packin'.

Thank you, you pretty much tell how the dick shrinks. These bodybuilders when gotten to such huge sizes that they have to constantly keep their muscles engorged with blood, hormones, an testosterone to be in such a huge state when normal that it leaves little for the dick. So even if they did exercise or not it still be smaller is all i am saying compared to their true potential if they loss a lil mass.

And cokecan i know that on a 280lbs guy a cock would look smaller compared to a 180 guy :biggrin1:. Im basing my claims off of what sum of these big guys themselves said and also from results of past experiences in the lockeroom of what i saw. The body is one heck of a system thats only has so much of the resources a man needs to improve himself whether to beef up the body or mainly penis. How you use the supply is up to the guy.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How you use the supply is up to the guy.

I can dig that right there, but like you said, the body is an amazing machine. And when said bodybuilder needs to get his dick hard all that blood supply will rush to where the demand is. I find working out makes my circulation and vascularity much more efficient, and therefore a better cock.

Of course that may be due to the warrior diet.

mp3time70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can dig that right there, but like you said, the body is an amazing machine. And when said bodybuilder needs to get his dick hard all that blood supply will rush to where the demand is. I find working out makes my circulation and vascularity much more efficient, and therefore a better cock.

Of course that may be due to the warrior diet.

I wont deny on how working out makes it better for the body circulation wise an everything as long as its kept in normal range of how much the person can handle. Its only when the guy goes overboard when doing exhausting exercises constantly that the muscles/joints are having to be filled up with so much of the good stuff to help rebuild that it sometimes messes ppl up downstairs.

I also know how u eat is extremely important. A guy could do fine just working out moderate 5 times a wk, 30-60 min a day, an eat right an he would do better then a guy who work his ass off with 1 1/2 - 2 hrs in the gym an eating just for any kind of way to feed his muscles. How you eat also affects your dick as sum ppl has eaten there way to a shrunken dick or non-working one:eek:. As for how u eat is how sum ppl got to diabetes an we know that that does to the wang, an for those who were overweight has had claims of how they had gained sum inches in their dick when they lost it an ate right.

All in all everything got to be balanced, the body adapts to whats its given an works for the best way it knows how. It does what it can to help the body recover, an its only when things gone too far that it doesn't have enough good hormones to keep everything at 100% does it start to falter in some kind of way.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason people gain inches when they lose fat is because their fat pad disappears exposing more of their cock [that was there all along and never disappeared]

mp3time70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason people gain inches when they lose fat is because their fat pad disappears exposing more of their cock [that was there all along and never disappeared]

The saddest part of this is that there is sum ppl in the world where that is true :confused:, but also there are sum ppl in the world who did see there dick completely but just worked out, ate right, an lost weight to get it longer like this guy - http://www.lpsg.org/57986-how-i-gained-1-5-a.html

mp3time70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Three months ago my hardon was around 4.5". If i really flexed and pushed the ruler into my skin a little I was at 5 inches."

Being overweight with so much fat pretty much gets in the way of a bloodstream in being able to give the cock its fullest potential, and as you just said it could been there an the fat wouldn't let him push ruler all the way in to measure and also could of hindered from clogging the blood pathways up to it.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Three months ago my hardon was around 4.5". If i really flexed and pushed the ruler into my skin a little I was at 5 inches."

Being overweight with so much fat pretty much gets in the way of a bloodstream in being able to give the cock its fullest potential, and as you just said it could been there an the fat wouldn't let him push ruler all the way in to measure and also could of hindered from clogging the blood pathways up to it.

Being fat probably does both, but losing weight didn't make his cock grow. If he never was fat to begin with his cock would have always measured 6 inches or whatever size he said he was after losing the weight.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend is a former gymnast and jacked as hell, but i beat him down under. so, no, big muscles and cock don't always go together. although, sometimes i wish i could give up one for the other...

chippers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO WAY! Big Muscles and Big Cock is a Big Contradiction!

I used to only date bodybuilders, and some of my friends still do. And based on all those I've ever met (and there were many) or ever heard of from my friends, every bodybuilder or guy with big muscles has a less than average to small dick. It is absolutely true! I guess it might be inversely proportional, like huge muscles = small dick, or maybe it's steroids. (But I doubt every muscly guy I or my friends had was on steroids!)

BUT (and this may sound slightly strange to some)... I've also noticed, based on my own experiences and on those of other women I know, most skinny/scrawny guys or flabby/chubby guys with a pot belly tend to have larger than average-sized penises. Maybe it has to do with bone structure or fat ratio, perhaps?

By the way, I should also add too that most longhaired men whom I have encountered or heard of seem to have very large penises too. (Maybe they aren't afraid to grow their hair long because they're satisfied with their large penis? Just another theory.)

I am convinced. In fact, I dumped my last bodybuilder boyfriend for his (now former) best friend and roomate, who was a very skinny "couch potato" but with a cute round pot belly and "spare tire" around his midsection. (I think it's actually cute!) His dick was gigantic! And he really knew how to pleasure a woman, unlike my ex who could barely get it up and barely knew how to use it! Other reasons I broke it off with my buff ex were that he spent too much time in the gym and on his looks. But the main reason was his small dick, that seemed to be broken all the time.

Now I totally believe this fact of life about every bodybuilder: His muscles are too big and his dick is too small!

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
NO WAY! Big Muscles and Big Cock is a Big Contradiction!

I used to only date bodybuilders, and some of my friends still do. And based on all those I've ever met (and there were many) or ever heard of from my friends, every bodybuilder or guy with big muscles has a less than average to small dick. It is absolutely true! I guess it might be inversely proportional, like huge muscles = small dick, or maybe it's steroids. (But I doubt every muscly guy I or my friends had was on steroids!)

BUT (and this may sound slightly strange to some)... I've also noticed, based on my own experiences and on those of other women I know, most skinny/scrawny guys or flabby/chubby guys with a pot belly tend to have larger than average-sized penises. Maybe it has to do with bone structure or fat ratio, perhaps?

I am convinced. In fact, I dumped my last bodybuilder boyfriend for his (now former) best friend and roomate, who was a very skinny "couch potato" but with a cute round pot belly and "spare tire" around his midsection. (I think it's actually cute!) His dick was gigantic! And he really knew how to pleasure a woman, unlike my ex who could barely get it up and barely knew how to use it! Other reasons I broke it off with my buff ex were that he spent too much time in the gym and on his looks. But the main reason was his small dick, that seemed to be broken all the time.

Now I totally believe this fact of life about every bodybuilder: His muscles are too big and his dick is too small!
LOL that is a generalization and one that is wrong. Their are plenty of bodybuilders who have big dicks, proefessional ones at that. Lifting weights doesnt make your erected dick shrink or grow. Your have what you are born with or what u work for with jelquing or pumping and clamping. I bodybuild and i pump and clamp i am 8 inches long and have a 7 inch girth. It is not fair to make that generalization. That like saying all gay guys are weak little faires that live wishing they werent gay bc societies standards are to hard to live up to. I know thats not true. i wont generalize about gay people bc i as a bodybuilder i should not be generalizied against for penis size bc the fact reamins that it is simply NOT the truth.

chippers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL that is a generalization and one that is wrong. Their are plenty of bodybuilders who have big dicks, proefessional ones at that. Lifting weights doesnt make your erected dick shrink or grow. Your have what you are born with or what u work for with jelquing or pumping and clamping. I bodybuild and i pump and clamp i am 8 inches long and have a 7 inch girth. It is not fair to make that generalization. That like saying all gay guys are weak little faires that live wishing they werent gay bc societies standards are to hard to live up to. I know thats not true. i wont generalize about gay people bc i as a bodybuilder i should not be generalizied against for penis size bc the fact reamins that it is simply NOT the truth.

[IMPORTANT NOTE to EVERYONE: Please, please, let's not go off on the tangent of gay men, or homosexuality, or sexual orientation, etc. (Perhaps someone can create another thread on that, if they wish.) I merely mention the unrelated subject of gays here in terms of the relation to CokeCanBen's post. Please let's stay directly on the subject of this thread, which is the possible correlation between muscle size and cock size. The original thread is a fascinating subject, and I would really love to learn more and read more people's thoughts and/or experiences. Thank you.]

First of all, of all the millions of muscular men in the world, I am sure that there may be a small handful of a few who may have big equipment. But I think they are the lucky exceptions, and certainly not the rule. (Also, out of the millions of muscular men, I am equally sure that there may be a small handful of a few who may be gay. But again, exception not rule. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Please read more below for a better explanation of this.)

I have no doubt at all that, generally, big muscles means small dick, based on the many men whom I've known personally and those whom my friends have known. Also, I am convinced by the fact that it is so widely believed by the majority of people in general. There must be at least SOME grain of truth to it if the belief is so widespread and enduring.

About gay men: I believe that almost all bodybuilders and perhaps the vast majority of men who work out or lift weights extensively and seriously, i.e. to gain strength, size, and better health, as opposed to being motivated by pure vanity, are straight/heterosexual. THIS IS NOT A CRITICISM OF GAY MALES IN ANY WAY. I am stating that it is my opinion that straight men tend to invest more seriousness into weight lifting and therefore can be bodybuilders because they are more concerned with the health benefits and building muscle, and thus they are more likely to do it, or do it seriously, than gay men who would probably do it more superficially just to be attractive to other like-minded men. This is just my strongly-held personal theory based on observation and through people I know. And I admit that it is not based on my own experiences because I am a heterosexual female. But that should not disqualify me from having an opinion on the subject. :smile:

Now to tie the two together, I recall a study on penis size and sexual orientation in which the results indicated that gay males may tend to have larger penises than straight males!

So to put all the data together, MY OWN PERSONAL THEORY is this: PERHAPS bodybuilders or serious weightlifters are most likely to be straight because they are attempting to compensate for their small manhood. While gay males are less likely to lift weights in any serious way. And all this is related to penis size (among other issues, such as gender identity, for the gay men!)

Phew! Who knew that such serious thoughts could arise from the subject of "muscles and cocks"?! But on a serious note, I truly believe the theories I explained. And most importantly, I really truly hope that nobody interprets any of this as homophobic or sexist in any way. None of what I said has anything to do with "judgement" or evaluation of inferiority or superiority, etc. It's all just like saying "the grass is green and the sky is blue"! I hope everybody understands. :smile:

[MOST IMPORTANTLY, TO EVERYONE: Again, please, please, let's not go off on the tangent of gay men, or homosexuality, or sexual orientation, etc. (Perhaps someone can create another thread on that, if they wish.) I was merely mentioning gays in terms of the relation to CokeCanBen's post.

Please let's stay directly on the subject of this thread, which is the possible correlation between muscle size and cock size. The original thread is a fascinating subject, and I would really love to learn more and read more people's thoughts and/or experiences. Thanks.]