Big Muscles and Big Cock?

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I'll bet the number of big cocks vs. small cocks is probably the same as the general population........steroids have nothing to do with the penis shrinking, the nutzzzz yes not the dick.

D_Shermie Shtoinkle

Experimental Member
Media
I still have to agree,most body builders are mostly average. There are very hung body builders, but not many at all. I guess most people with big cocks are like me. People don't expect me to have a big cock, and most people expect body builders to be huge but they aren't.

reason being is that the cock is not a muscle as such and does not grow the way for example the biceps grows while training it.
the cock looks quite small as the rest of the body is much bigger.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are guys out there with big dicks. There are guys out there with big muscles. There are guys out there with both. I think overly-muscular men (most body builders carry the muscle thing too far) make their bodies into a dispreportinate mass, whereas a muscular (mesomorph) man who is naturally muscular and keeps fit, works out, but is not into extreme body building, steroids or enhancing supplements, etc. *to my eye* is FAR more attractive/sexier, and if he also has a large phallus and big balls, they look in proportion to his body.:tongue:

I have one of those calendars that has bodybuilders with large dicks (got it out of curiosity but don't really like it) and I gotta tell you, no matter HOW big they are, (and some are *big*) the penis/balls appear out of proportion with the massive rest of their bodies. A phallus would have to be at least 12"-14" long and 9-10 inches in circumference to be even *close* to being in good proportion to the rest of a bodybuilder's massively muscular body. i.e., even huge dicks don't *look* big in comparison with the enormous muscles on a bodybuilder's body. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm gonna get jumped on for this one. But it's what I plainly see. :wink:

Last edited:

theweaponx

Experimental Member
Media
A phallus would have to be at least 12"-14" long and 9-10 inches in circumference to be even *close* to being in good proportion to the rest of a bodybuilder's massively muscular body. i.e., even huge dicks don't *look* big in comparison with the enormous muscles on a bodybuilder's body. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm gonna get jumped on for this one. But it's what I plainly see. :wink:

It's absolutely true!! I'm a very passionate bodybuilder.

I've struggled with my penis-image ever since I hit 245lbs @ 5 10'.
Having nearly 8 inch penis with 6 inch girth, I currently weigh 265lbs @ roughly 10%bf and the mirror is not my penis' friend. It will never look big enough in the mirror, which is why I expect my GF has at times, grossly underestimated my dick size.

Reactions: ItalTony9

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So another thread with guys lying about their dick size. everybody here is 10 plus inches long with 8 inches in girth but no pics to back up their claims.

Reactions: CUBE

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the 1970s/80s, there was a spunky US bodybuilder by the name of John Kemper. He featured in numerous magazines and whenever he was on the cover the issues sold like hot cakes. Apart from his beauty, the reason why he was so popular was that he was clearly packing a meaty cock. And somehow editors chose to not airbrush it out . . . Anyone here remember him?

md1201.jpg

sh75021.jpg

johnkemper4.jpg

kemper01.jpg

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys, this is the first time I have posted. I am a competitive bodybuilder. I am 8x6 soft and 10.5x8 rock hard. (yes have pics) In the 14 years that i have been bodybuilding I have come across a lot of guys that are bodybuilders and have over 9inches... So it is not a myth at all... We do exsist

Unfortunately, men such as yourself, even though you do exist, never seem to exist near where I live...and never seem to be on the hunt for getting muscle-worshipped and/or be looking for a regular secret cocksucker on the side...

So the fact that big-dicked bodybuilders exist doesn’t help me lol

mamuscguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the 1970s/80s, there was a spunky US bodybuilder by the name of John Kemper. He featured in numerous magazines and whenever he was on the cover the issues sold like hot cakes. Apart from his beauty, the reason why he was so popular was that he was clearly packing a meaty cock. And somehow editors chose to not airbrush it out . . . Anyone here remember him?

md1201.jpg

sh75021.jpg

johnkemper4.jpg

kemper01.jpg

Yes, I remember John Kemper very well. He was (and is) a favorite bodybuilder of mine from the 70s-90s. Terrific looking guy & posers always fit very well :)

Attachments