BIG names

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't speak for anyone else on the boards, but the only reason my size in in my username is because the first username I wanted was taken. I reckoned putting the size at the end of my name would narrow the field down a bit ;) As far as pics go, it isn't really exclusively mine to take photos of and post on the internet - it belongs to my wife as well.

I guess that it must be frustrating if you are trying to hook up with some of the people on the boards, and they are some troll bragging about their "foot long monster", but these are the trials of life :)

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
rich-9.8 said:
I guess that it must be frustrating if you are trying to hook up with some of the people on the boards, and they are some troll bragging about their "foot long monster", but these are the trials of life :)
Yeah, I usually assume that anyone who insists on seeing photos as "proof" is engaged in something other than the high-minded pursuit of truth and justice ...

Steve :rolleyes:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Steve26 said:
Yeah, I usually assume that anyone who insists on seeing photos as "proof" is engaged in something other than the high-minded pursuit of truth and justice ...

Being that this is the internet, I usually assume that everyone without pics is a fraud. I also assume that everyone with pics is a fraud. With that logic, since the pictures I show in my gallery are of some debatably unattractive, not hung guy, then I can safely say I'm actually 14" long and model for Abercrombie and Fitch.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Steve26 said:

Oh, you've caught me. I feel so exposed. :tongue: Your responses all sound like I'm aiming this thread at you, and as I said before, I'm NOT. I have NO problem with your profile at all.

Look, I've never claimed any "high-minded pursuit" of anything other than saying people that willfully join a group, become more fully participating members by at least filling out their profiles with more than just a screen name, and if they make questionable claims, and in turn pursue people, using that claim, that they then back up those claims.

Basically, all I've said during any of this, is that people with names like "LookAtMyHugeHung16Inches" are always the most likely to be nothing more than a screen name with NO other information, and/or post fake pix, and that this is my generalized observation. So, I'm just not understanding your defensive responses.

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Novice, I agree with you. This happens in all sorts of chatrooms. The most aggressively verbose people usually have empty profiles. The pushiest, most demanding non-cam viewers in open cam rooms usually have no profile. I've gotten used to it mostly, although now and then I let loose and bark at one of them! I've got to say that in LPSG there seem to be more people than in other chats (like yahoo) that will at least put a little info in their profiles!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve26 said:

Or The American Way!

This isn't predominantly a pick-up site, but there are those who use it as such. Frankly, I think there are better places than this for that purpose, but if you try to pick up men from here, thinking they're all what they claim to be, you are really setting yourself up.

We've got a lot to offer- some fantasy, some fun, hell occasionally even some good information. The forums give us a chance to explore our own insights and match wits with our friends in a relatively supportive environment. That's a lot for a message board, don't you think? We've got a gallery full of nice packages to enjoy, and arcade for those down times, a joke section to share giggles- seriously, we're like Disneyland.

Don't expect more than what is here and you won't be disappointed. That's just my take.

toobig11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
novice - i get your point about the names and not showing pics or locations etc.

However, some of us are deep in the closet - and aren't ready to change that just now.

I picked a daft name cos I came here looking for picks of big dicks, but I've stuck around for a few days and Ive relised the site is about so much more - some of you are real charachters!

So hopefully you all don't mind if stay and hang out - I'm keeping my silly name and I wont post pics. I wont bother anybody very often, but I love to read your posts and I really am learning a lot from you guys.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
toobig11 said:
novice - i get your point about the names and not showing pics or locations etc.

However, some of us are deep in the closet - and aren't ready to change that just now.

I picked a daft name cos I came here looking for picks of big dicks, but I've stuck around for a few days and Ive relised the site is about so much more - some of you are real charachters!

So hopefully you all don't mind if stay and hang out - I'm keeping my silly name and I wont post pics. I wont bother anybody very often, but I love to read your posts and I really am learning a lot from you guys.

This is what a LOT of us learn once we get here. This site is SO much more than just a cock site. I hope you stay and enjoy and post when you feel the need.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's been a slow proccess of growth for me. Putting pictures on this site and realising that the only people likely to see my pictures are those who are actively looking for such pictures, in which case the immediate question is as much what are they doing looking ? as it is what am I doing posting?
There's a lot to be lost on both sides if it comes to an expose.
But, again, I can't imagine myself ever being in a shock horror tabloid scandal as I'm not and probably never willl be in the public eye.
It's fun to post and get feedback, especially if it is good feedback. I'd encourage anyone to do it. It's liberating and has the knock on effect of raising self esteem and encouraging adventurousness in other parts of life too. And I love reading these posts too.