Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hello there!

My name is Nathan, it's wonderful to meet you all! I came across this website because a friend told me some of my content was being shared, and that actually really turned me on so I wanted to check this website out. :)

I'm 32 years old, currently live in Quebec, Canada but lived in a few places. I'm working on my PhD and I teach French for a living. Obsessed with my beautiful cocker spaniel, play lots of video games, and stream on Twitch.

I have an 8.5-inch cock and pretty dang thick though I've never measured the circumference. I absolutely love showing it off -- on internet, at the gym locker rooms, communal showers, whenever someone asks. I love getting stares and love when people talk about my cock, give it attention. I'm quite the exhibitionist, very verbal, very dom, and love getting worshiped and serviced. I could get sucked all day every day. And of course I love destroying, absolutely wrecking holes, leaving them gaping -- all holes, I'm pansexual, though men often tend to suck and worship better, in my humble experience. I also love comparing and humiliating small dicks, if that's your thing. I love being massive, I love causing pain with my cock, I love putting little beta boys in their place, I love the sound of guys gagging and choking on my cock. God, I'm addicted to that sound. And the way they look up with puppy eyes. Man, guys look so good with my huge cock between their lips.

I absolutely love being massive, but I do dislike that it bulges even when fully soft. I teach for a living, and it's really frustrating that I have to only wear loose pants or people think I'm being inappropriate. I've had students give me looks, but luckily, no formal complaints yet. It's not my fault I have a large one even soft. I also jog, and again, very frustrating situation where people think I'm being inappropriate. I have to be constantly careful what pants and underwear I'm wearing. One time, on a bus, I was wearing shorts and didn't realize my dick was hanging on the side until someone called me out and ask that I be kicked out of the bus, thinking I was flashing people. It kind of scarred me. I also have to buy XL condoms. But those few situations aside, I absolutely love the attention on my huge cock. It's what brought me here.

Dick aside, I'm 6 foot tall, mostly French Canadian and part Mohawk, 135 pounds. I'm new here but been uploading some pictures, if you're curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

NathanZweihander

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thank you so much for the warm welcome, y'all!

Hmm it looks like my private messages are correctly activated when I go in my settings, though it's not letting me start any conversations either. Perhaps because I'm new and it takes some time to activate?

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome as well to the site Nathan!
You are truly blessed my friend with a huge beautiful cock! :D
Love the fact that you are a big nerd, into video games and a big cock. What a perfect combo in my books ;)

Enjoy the site here!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

• Love
Reactions: NathanZweihander
D

deleted15446701

Hello man.
You look amazing. Also you sound like a very kinky, intelligent and funny guy.
You'll have a ton of fun here

• Love
Reactions: NathanZweihander