Big nerd with big cock here :)

Dfitman8

Experimental Member
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello there!

My name is Nathan, it's wonderful to meet you all! I came across this website because a friend told me some of my content was being shared, and that actually really turned me on so I wanted to check this website out. :)

I'm 32 years old, currently live in Quebec, Canada but lived in a few places. I'm working on my PhD and I teach French for a living. Obsessed with my beautiful cocker spaniel, play lots of video games, and stream on Twitch.

I have an 8.5-inch cock and pretty dang thick though I've never measured the circumference. I absolutely love showing it off -- on internet, at the gym locker rooms, communal showers, whenever someone asks. I love getting stares and love when people talk about my cock, give it attention. I'm quite the exhibitionist, very verbal, very dom, and love getting worshiped and serviced. I could get sucked all day every day. And of course I love destroying, absolutely wrecking holes, leaving them gaping -- all holes, I'm pansexual, though men often tend to suck and worship better, in my humble experience. I also love comparing and humiliating small dicks, if that's your thing. I love being massive, I love causing pain with my cock, I love putting little beta boys in their place, I love the sound of guys gagging and choking on my cock. God, I'm addicted to that sound. And the way they look up with puppy eyes. Man, guys look so good with my huge cock between their lips.

I absolutely love being massive, but I do dislike that it bulges even when fully soft. I teach for a living, and it's really frustrating that I have to only wear loose pants or people think I'm being inappropriate. I've had students give me looks, but luckily, no formal complaints yet. It's not my fault I have a large one even soft. I also jog, and again, very frustrating situation where people think I'm being inappropriate. I have to be constantly careful what pants and underwear I'm wearing. One time, on a bus, I was wearing shorts and didn't realize my dick was hanging on the side until someone called me out and ask that I be kicked out of the bus, thinking I was flashing people. It kind of scarred me. I also have to buy XL condoms. But those few situations aside, I absolutely love the attention on my huge cock. It's what brought me here.

Dick aside, I'm 6 foot tall, mostly French Canadian and part Mohawk, 135 pounds. I'm new here but been uploading some pictures, if you're curious.
Hey hey. Welcome! Nothing sexier than a nerd with a big dick and the attitude to match. You have Twitter as well? Im dfitman8 if you want check it out

Cam Snook

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thank you so much, y'all! I keep having to jerk off when I open this thread, really turning my on how much y'all like me and my cock. I'd love to have every one of you suck on it, turn by turn. And whoever does the best job gets to have it in their ass. ;)

Little thank-you for the warm welcome, just whipping it out after y'all made me hard:
View attachment 63036581
i’m in love

NathanZweihander

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey hey. Welcome! Nothing sexier than a nerd with a big dick and the attitude to match. You have Twitter as well? Im dfitman8 if you want check it out
Yeah! Feel free to hit me up and check out my content there! Twitter and OnlyFans :) always happy to make new friends, especially if they like my massive cock.

i’m in love
Good. Now get over here. <3

UKDK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you so much, y'all! I keep having to jerk off when I open this thread, really turning my on how much y'all like me and my cock. I'd love to have every one of you suck on it, turn by turn. And whoever does the best job gets to have it in their ass. ;)

Little thank-you for the warm welcome, just whipping it out after y'all made me hard:
View attachment 63036581
Lovely size

Reactions: NathanZweihander

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hello there!

My name is Nathan, it's wonderful to meet you all! I came across this website because a friend told me some of my content was being shared, and that actually really turned me on so I wanted to check this website out. :)

I'm 32 years old, currently live in Quebec, Canada but lived in a few places. I'm working on my PhD and I teach French for a living. Obsessed with my beautiful cocker spaniel, play lots of video games, and stream on Twitch.

I have an 8.5-inch cock and pretty dang thick though I've never measured the circumference. I absolutely love showing it off -- on internet, at the gym locker rooms, communal showers, whenever someone asks. I love getting stares and love when people talk about my cock, give it attention. I'm quite the exhibitionist, very verbal, very dom, and love getting worshiped and serviced. I could get sucked all day every day. And of course I love destroying, absolutely wrecking holes, leaving them gaping -- all holes, I'm pansexual, though men often tend to suck and worship better, in my humble experience. I also love comparing and humiliating small dicks, if that's your thing. I love being massive, I love causing pain with my cock, I love putting little beta boys in their place, I love the sound of guys gagging and choking on my cock. God, I'm addicted to that sound. And the way they look up with puppy eyes. Man, guys look so good with my huge cock between their lips.

I absolutely love being massive, but I do dislike that it bulges even when fully soft. I teach for a living, and it's really frustrating that I have to only wear loose pants or people think I'm being inappropriate. I've had students give me looks, but luckily, no formal complaints yet. It's not my fault I have a large one even soft. I also jog, and again, very frustrating situation where people think I'm being inappropriate. I have to be constantly careful what pants and underwear I'm wearing. One time, on a bus, I was wearing shorts and didn't realize my dick was hanging on the side until someone called me out and ask that I be kicked out of the bus, thinking I was flashing people. It kind of scarred me. I also have to buy XL condoms. But those few situations aside, I absolutely love the attention on my huge cock. It's what brought me here.

Dick aside, I'm 6 foot tall, mostly French Canadian and part Mohawk, 135 pounds. I'm new here but been uploading some pictures, if you're curious.
All my respect to you man. This is the perfect attitude for a guy with a huge cock. if you ask me

Taylor lautner

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

View attachment 63036581
Can you show us a video peeling it, would love to see that head it all it’s glory

SizeQueenLola

Loved Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello there!

Wow you’re my dream guy

NathanZweihander

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks, all! :) I'm really glad there are some guys into me here :D for a long time, I thought my nerdiness would prevent me from ever attracting anyone. Huge confidence boost, thanks so much for the kind words and for the validation!

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, all! :) I'm really glad there are some guys into me here :D for a long time, I thought my nerdiness would prevent me from ever attracting anyone. Huge confidence boost, thanks so much for the kind words and for the validation!
You should have plenty of confidence with that big ol penis!! Yumm!!!

D

deleted10735421

View attachment 63036581
That's a massive shaft. Would love to suck it dry, one thing I love about nerd guys is that there is a high chance to get a big surprise hanging between their legs!

• Love

MikeLuhan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

View attachment 63036581
Wow it’s sooo big and beautiful! If only I could worship it daddy

• Love