Big nose = Big cock?

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey... does the size of a man's nose indicate the size of the head of his cock? Any thoughts?

DonkeyD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have a big nose and a big dick...but it all has to do with genetics...

everyone in my family has big noses...

you can't ever correlate dick size to a particular trait...i really havent met anybody else who has had a big dick..other than in high school another kid had a big dick..his was longer mine was the thickest...but we both were like 5'6 and skinny so...you never can tell...genetics family history

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a pretty big nose, my cocks is a little above adv. but the head is pretty big. Having a big nose makes 69'ing more fun. as i lick the pussy my nose plays with the ass

Martijnn_tje

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i hate big noses... i like small ones, like my own :D:D. when a men or a woman has a big nose i will egnore them. i really hate them!! (not really the people, more the noses. i just do not want to look at that thing all the time!!)

So i hope it isn't treu that men with a big nose have a big penis!! I like big dicks but if it is treu i have to accept smaller dicks...

celegorm

Just Browsing
Media
well... in my case, i have a big nose and a big cock. and a friend of mine the same.
however, someone say up there that foot size could be a better guide, but i dont believe in that. i have a standart feet size but i know a guy with bigger feet and smaller cock so...

i guess you have to see it for yourself and not try to find it, seeing other parts of the body! :p

braazill

Just Browsing
Media
in my case also true.. i have big nose and im bigger than avg. it does not mean that small nose small cocks.. its genetics.... dont believe the hype... theres a small penis syndrome out there now... be confident yo.. even if ur just avg... be cofident and pound the pussy

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol,I have a big cock,,but none of the mythical reasons why,big feet or big nose,or hands.I did however have major testosterone levels even as a lil kid.I was always horny and hit puberty at 10.I easily grew muscle and was shaving my face in my early teens.

Wondering if any other big cock guys were developing early,and maybe that had an impact on having a Big cock..

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol,I have a big cock,,but none of the mythical reasons why,big feet or big nose,or hands.I did however have major testosterone levels even as a lil kid.I was always horny and hit puberty at 10.I easily grew muscle and was shaving my face in my early teens.

Wondering if any other big cock guys were developing early,and maybe that had an impact on having a Big cock..
I have a small nose, small feet, & was a late bloomer. Many of my high school friends would be surprised to see me nude now...!!!

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a small nose, small feet, & was a late bloomer. Many of my high school friends would be surprised to see me nude now...!!!

So I guess there really isnt any way known as of yet to know by looking at someone,except to have them whip it out,lol.