big one. over 8"

Wulfskin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice dick...big.... Over 8? Not sure...but it is at least 8 as a previous poster said, and very nice looking.

cracka1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks guys.
I've only been with a few girls and sometimes it doesn't hit rock hard -- alcohol hah. Anyways, when I do get like a rock, the girls kind of wince but after some gntle stroking, I pound the shit outta them.

LilPony

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn that's a big one. Good taste in boxers too lol. I know for me those Hane's have a nice big area for a hefty package.

very_hairy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It must not have been a good day, while you have a nice size, if u measure it on the top side, (which is how u are supposed to do it, but nobody does....), it probably comes in around 7".. nice, but not 8.5.. In case you want to see what a true 8.5 thick cock looks like, please see our user oxxy94's gallery.. that, is a true 8+ inch cock .. :smile:
I'm no expert, but it looks to me like oxxy94 isn't any bigger than this guy. Just my opinion - they are both huge. Nice cock, Cracka - perfect shape, and SO thick! What I wish you would do to my gf with that thing! :smile: