[Big ones] Have you been born with or...?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by gimme_another_inch, Oct 14, 2007.

1. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm wondering if all the big ones around here have been born like that or if somebody got some increase from PE, medications, surgery etc etc

G

2. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    yeah actually im realy curious about that too. Me im naturally small no special excercises or pills to get to my size

3. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i was looking at photos when i was a child a couple month back like infant and in one i was running without pants on and even then I was showing a lil torpedo.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Most of the big cocks on here, the real ones that is are born that way. Hmm, that didn't sound right. They don't come out of the womb with an 8" dick obviously; but they are all natural.

The cocks which are big due to pumping are quite obvious as they tend to look like overstuffed sausages.

5. dongalong

Gold Member

It's hard to say but my natural size would probably have been 6.5-7"x5"
    From the age of 18, I made it grow to 8.75x5.6" and still making it grow with PE. You wouldn't be able to tell that it has been enlarged by looking at it, I used to pump but I've tried all kinds of other methods.

6. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so, dongalong, would you say that PE helped you reach your actual size or would have it kept naturally growing?
    if PE helped, what was your routine and are there any other experiencing the same kind of growth?

thanks

7. GTS

GTS New Member

i do recal measuring my cock at 18 and only achieving 6" erect length. Since then ive fiddled with pumps, had stages of using a jes extender and done a good few phases of p.e this, i feel has helped me achieve 7" length now in later life. Also after a bit of pumping i get an extra half inch on girth which lasts for a day or so

8. sparky12345

sparky12345 Member

Albums:
    I thought i was average at 6inches at 17 but now its 8.5.Its a lot bigger flaccid too!Whether it s an age thing or using it I dont know, but i,m not complaining.

9. snax

snax Member

I've never done anything to my dick to enlarge it. I figured it was big by age 12, it measured 6" at the time, but grew to its current length by 17. I mean, its already a double hander, I don't need more.

10. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    All human beings begain the first stages of forming in the mother as a female.:wink:
    It is not until about the 5th. month you can really & be for sure if a girl or boy natually... but medical tech is constantly changing & learning more.
    However...
    for me, it's in my family genetics/DNA development= my size.
    The males on my mother's side of the family appear to have larger than normal genitals with some other medical issues & defects with some of us
    (my uncles, one or two cousins, and two of my sons for sure)
    Hormone & thyroid (GH= growth hormone) inbalance...early growth developments during puberty which begain with me as early as 10 yrs. old.
    An abnormally large sized penis is only one of the effects that can & does sometimes occur...some of the same elements that causes giantism
    Medications help to control these problems.
    Sometimes early death or a shorten life can occur if untreated...I lost an uncle this way. which is what put us wise to this problem in our family.
    I also have another uncle that is I guess you can say is mentally retarded/slow... but has excessively huge gentials, all due to this medical problem area of the thyroid. He was also fixed not to have kids after his first three...my cousins.
    Believe it or not, some men walkin around with huge dongs have this GH problem and don't even know it until ED occurs in later years in life.
    More than you may give thoght to.
    Something to think 'bout... uh!
    A huge dong aint always a blessin for some of us...a male urologist/MD will also tell you this.
    Hope this info helps you.

11. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    biologically endowed ...lol

12. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Something is coming out, we have an obvious direct relation between male hormones and penis growth (no rocket science to get this uh) so, do you guys think or have experience with artificial GH or steroids or GH releasers to increase genital size???

G

13. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    HGH and steroids can have a minor effect on penis growth, but most medical scientists agree that it is more about your genetics than your hormones. If you could get a big cock from taking a pill we would all be dragging something behind us like Dino from the Flintstones. LOL

When I was 16 my cock measured 5.5" long and 5" girth. When I was 19 it was 6.5" long and 5.5" around. Now that I am in my 30s I am closer to 7.25-7.5" long (just measured, accounting for slippage) and 6-6.5" in length (gets thicker as you descend). I don't think that I really grew much longer, but I lost weight and the curve seems to be flattening out, so I appear longer. I am definitely getting thicker without any exercise other than constant masturbation!

14. dongalong

Gold Member

I've tried HGH plus growth hormone releaser but it didn't have any effect on size, and I tried Tongkat ali which stimulates testosterone but I didn't stay on it long enough to see a size increase - some claim that it has enlarged their size even without PE.
    To answer your earlier question, DonGiovanni, I haven't grown naturally since I started PE.

15. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I was walking home one very dark night and tripped over it.Sshhhhhhhhhhhh,please don't tell anyone!

16. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I'm part of a penis enlargement experiment that went "a little ca-ca" :rolleyes:

17. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wasn't born with what I had... but, after a few years, it grew on me.
    Damnit, that sounds like a fungus, and, considering my lovelife's been rotten...

18. viking1

Gold Member

Tell me, how can I participate in this experiment? I'd like for it to go a bit awry for me. That is, if it will give me the results you got...:biggrin1:

19. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, but have you ever slammed it in the door? (Hilarious thread, in my opinion. Ow. Ow. Ow.)

20. avg_joe

Gold Member

My natural size was 7.5"X5.25". After I did P.E for a couple of years, it became 8.5"X6". Now it hits 9".

Draft saved Draft deleted