Big one's Real orgasms videos

karamba182

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for my english, i'm french ;) Does anyone know videos where girls have a real orgasm with a big one ? :)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You can probably find some on here someplace. Look in the squirting thread. How does anyone ever know for sure if a woman has an orgasm unless they can squirt like us?

Welcome to LPSG.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, that's a big dick alright, but I really could not tell if she had an orgasm. I think maybe it's kind of hard for many women to be that relaxed on camera. Probably easier in private.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't know if this one's any good:

How to make women g-spot orgasm tutorial - XVIDEOS.COM

The one I saw earlier, the guy also used his hand with the woman on her back and curling his fingers upward. Basically the same technique. Moving his hand strongly almost lifting her with his fingers inside of her.

It would be good to have an upward curved dick for that, or a downward curve for entering doggy-style. :smile2:

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know if this one's any good:

How to make women g-spot orgasm tutorial - XVIDEOS.COM

:smile2:
The Gspot has yet to be proven by science. Sorry but no one can argue it if there is not physical evidence. If they claim it's true and their girlfriend has gpsot blah blah blah, then they should submit themselves for study, since they have all the answers. Too much goddamn bullshit on these forums.

..... and good luck knowing if a girl is really having an orgasm in vids....and sometimes in reality. Some gals are great actors.

BBC News - The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers