Big or just bigger than average....?

Shy-Guy27: Hi, my name is Jayson. I'm 21 yrs. of age and a gay male. As a gymnast, i am somewhat bulit at 5' even and 120 lbs. I'm shy about my body and try to avoid topics of physical appearance, but will admit to being called things likie cute, attractive, and hot. My question here is one of size, however. I don't read magazines of the type most here have quoted, but I have a debate with some friends I want to settle.
At an early age, approximately 14, I began training in the sport of gymnastics. Working out, as this sport requires, i began to develop a physique i am proud of but don't flaunt. At 15 i entered puberty, according to my family doctor at the time. I began to notice a definite increase in size. I simply assumed this was natural, and didn't research it any. However, I grew rather quickly and knew that i was becoming somewhat large by virtue of the fact that my puberty-caused erections often outgrew the confines of my underwear And showed a bit when wearing just about any type of pants. I also favored bikini-briefs that were lowcut, so I didn't think too much about it. Gay but in the closet all through highschool, I never had a GF to examine me naked, and never had a BF until well out of highschool.
Fast-foreward six years to present day. Not too long ago, i finally concented to being measured to end questions and constant requests to "display" what i have. Unfortunately, this has sparked an issue between my and my mostly gay group of friends. They claim I'm "huge" for my height and build at 7" soft/10" hard/6" round. I say that I don't think I'm much bigger than average and my pants just fit me well because of my physique.

What do all of you say:
Am i huge for my height, build, and age? Or do I just look good because my build makes my clothes fit tighter....?

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
10" would be considered pretty damn big/huge regardless of height/build or age since the consensus of more recent studies (for what they are) suggest the average length to be somewhere between 5 and 6 inches so you are approx. twice the average length and probably in the less than 1% of all men. A girth of 6" is also above the average .

So you lose the arguement but you win the jackpot!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shy-Guy27: Your description of your physical appearance presents to me a mental image that makes me want to see a picture of you, dude. Give some thoughts about posting to our gallery (?) . . . please!

As for your endowment, as kurios says, you're twice the size of ordinary males, regardless of your height and build. I'm a short 5'6" and am fascinated with short, muscular, well-proportioned guys such as you. I'm sending you a big WELCOME, and look forward to more of your posts.

Luke (aka RoysToy)

oldbodybuilder2004

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are good in gynastics just forge ahead and continue your workouts and do whatever is necessary to contain your jewels and let them show, do not stop now.One day you will be "the belle of the BALL"!! After looking at this years Olympics you hve nothing to be ashamed. Your time is coming!!

Shy-Guy27: Thanx, guys. I honestly didn't think I was that big, however, i apparently am. well, as I've lost the bet withy my group, and I'll hear the dreaded "Told ya so". Now, I'll have to concede defeat and hold up my end of the bargain, allowing them to drag me out for a day of clothes shopping and a night on the town.
As for the Olympics, I am in no way on the level with any of these great competitors and probably never will be. But, from the looks of what I've seen during this year's Gymnastics, I'd be quite embarrassed in those pants they wear. i mean, is it me? Or do their shirts and pants get tighter every Olympics...? (LOL) To be honest, I've wanted to be a gymnast since i was a little boy. I was always spellbound at watching them perform. So graceful, and fast, and strong with their perfectly sculpted bodies. Yes, men's gymnastics is definitely the olympic sport of choice for me to watch. A perfect example of their grace, strength, beauty and superb physiques is this year's Aleksei Nemov (and he's gorgeous to boot!).
Anyway, thanks guys. I DO have one pic of myself that one of my friends took of me as i was just getting up in the morning. But i don't know how to put it up so you guys can see it. If anyone knows how, post instructions here and I'll try.