big or small?? vid

Hey guys, let me first tell you about myself. First, I am a 23 year old american student living in Argentina for the moment for a study aboard program for college.

Never really considered myself big or small... just thought i was kinda average. However, these law 3 years of my life i've started to question how big I was in comparison to other guys. Now.. it wasn't really that big of a deal a few years ago, never really had any complaints. But now i'm living in a coed dorm in rural Argentina with 50 other study aboard students many of them from Europe and other parts of South America and things are a little crazy. To put it in perspective, there are two shower rooms in this whole place one for girls and one for guys, and everyone is completely uninhibited by nudity. Coming form a fairly conservative town back home where no-one showered naked or saw each others units, this is definitely different for me.

However, now that i've had the chance to see guys (both hard and erect) around the dorm ive been starting to feel really inadequate since i defintley seem to be one of the smallest guys here. Furthermore, the girls here dont find anything wrong with walking in the mens shower room while a group of guys are butt naked showing and chatting one of them up. So i know they have seen me...

So I guess my real question is am i small average? big? I would measure but i cant find a freaking store in this town that sells a ruler anywhere. So I made this xtube vid of my hard cock. Can someone estimate how many inches it is? Should i make a new one and compare it to something around the room? Is it big or small?

XTube Videos

Please give me an estimated number.

Also note that im a really short guy, about 5 foot 5 so comparing it to my body doesn't do it that good.

I also have a web cam that i could maybe show someone.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
average white guy...hey love your self, to hell with your roomates...you may be a grower not a shower...and do not give up...you can still mature and enjoy your size..it is the man in you that will make you and everyone you contact see the real you...now go get laid...

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my opinion - looks average length but thick - very nicely shaped - one thing to remember is that your own always looks smaller if looking down at it - stand in front of a mirror and look into the mirror if you want an accurate assessment of what it really looks like