big...other things

B_The hung one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Though not particularly disproportionate to the rest of my body I have much larger than average head, feet and hands. I wear a size 8 hat, size 14 shoes and size XXL gloves.

im with you on the size 8 head. my head is huge too, but like you said, i dont think is out of proportion to my body

mao

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so we have seen the huge dick and big balls, but does anyone here have some other huge body part... like nose, hands, feet, second toe, tounge

post a pic or 2 of your other huge body part here

That is definitely a monster tongue hung one - I'm almost as much a fan of big or huge tongues as I am an admirer of big or huge cocks!

Anyone else got a huge tongue - or come close to matching hung or these two guys I found on YouTube?

"Longest tongue in UK"

"la lengua de pato"

• Love
Reactions: TongueBoy

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My hands and thighs are some of the biggest around. They are both measured in my gallery. Also my calves are 17" around, try putting a tape on your own to get an idea how big that really is.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was on a flight yesterday and there was a group of students traveling to some art fair. One of the guys, maybe 14 or 15, stuck out his tongue at one of the girls and I swear he licked his eye lids. Skinny kid with a tongue like that - I'm surprised he doesn't have girls all over him. Of course, maybe they don't know the uses of such equipment just yet.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was about to copy/paste from the "how large are your hands?" thread, and I saw that I used INTERNET INCHES on my hand measurement. I missed a key and stated my hands were 10.5" from thumb to pinky when they are in fact a meager 10.25". But since my thumb to middle finger is actually 9.75" (and not 9.5" as I claimed), I guess it more or less evens out. :p

Attachments