Big paycheck or Big Cock?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:rolleyes:Today on Howard Stern they asked women if they preferred a Big Paycheck or a big cock, all the women answered big paycheck.:biggrin1:

How bout you?

joker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
personally, I'd choose the big cock. That's just me. Money is great, but it can't keep you happy...and intimacy is more important to me.

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm willing to bet that those with above average income are happier than those with above average cocks. I know they say money can't buy you happiness but with a child on the way and having to move my sweetie to a far off place (4000km) I am less stressed and definitely as a result a little happier than I would be if I made less money (I am not rich just make enough to make the move + the baby doable). I can think of many situations where money plays a factor in the happiness of a person or couple but baring extreme preferences or size issues penis size really only comes in to play in one area and usually only results in unhappiness through self loathing.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
An interesting question, but can you clarify the question: Do you want only women to respond? Or, if men can respond, can the question be interpreted to mean, "if you are a man, would you prefer a big paycheck or a big cock?"

Also, in response, a preference for a big paycheck does not imply that one is materialistic. In our society, in particular, a big paycheck has a strong association with many traits: a strong provider , a higher degree of intelligence (possibly), a higher degree of education (possibly), a propensity for leadership since people in responsibility have higher salaries. Having a big cock, in contrast, represents nothing about a man's personality at all.

Of course, I'm of the mindset that the question is artificial and that one can have both, but to take oneself seriously, priority has to be given to choosing a man with an indication of possessing the traits above.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
mem0101 said:
:rolleyes:Today on Howard Stern they asked women if they preferred a Big Paycheck or a big cock, all the women answered big paycheck.:biggrin1:

How bout you?

Of course they would. There's a world full of men to choose from. The paycheck however is security for a lifetime.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HotBulge said:
An interesting question, but can you clarify the question: Do you want only women to respond? Or, if men can respond, can the question be interpreted to mean, "if you are a man, would you prefer a big paycheck or a big cock?"

Also, in response, a preference for a big paycheck does not imply that one is materialistic. In our society, in particular, a big paycheck has a strong association with many traits: a strong provider , a higher degree of intelligence (possibly), a higher degree of education (possibly), a propensity for leadership since people in responsibility have higher salaries. Having a big cock, in contrast, represents nothing about a man's personality at all.

Of course, I'm of the mindset that the question is artificial and that one can have both, but to take oneself seriously, priority has to be given to choosing a man with an indication of possessing the traits above.

It is to be interpreted as you wish. to be answered by both male/female/gay/straight.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
Cock. You can always improve earnings, can't really improve the cock.
yep. and in my admittedly limited experience, even if a hung dude is unemployed when you meet him, his inborn confidence and drive will get him a SWEET job soon after you move in together. :biggrin1::tongue:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My answer is, I think that if guys with big paychecks could actually buy themselves big cocks (like fancy cars, big homes, etc.) there'd probably be a big cock dealership on every other corner.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
That is a hard one...but id say paycheck because its important to me to be financially stable and i can still be more than satisfied by an average sized cock. But saying that i dont need a 3 figure paycheck either, id be happy with average in the money department too.