Big penis and a guy's confidence

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the two guys i know with the smallest dicks are also two of the nicest, funniest, coolest and most confident guys i know. one almost always has a girlfriend and the other hooks up all the time. meanwhile i know plenty of guys with larger dicks who can be incredibly shy and are almost always single...heck, i'm one of them sometimes! lol. and of course on the other extreme, i've known my share of HUGE guys who are overly confident douchebags who are clearly compensating for something else that's missing in their life.

so...sure, a big dick can bring a certain measure of confidence. but it's not guaranteed. and it's not always the real thing.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm rather average, but way confident when it comes to speaking to girls. I'm pretty attractive, and I'm a natural charmer, so I have that going for me. I guess, in the end, it's all about how you feel about yourself. A big dick helps, but it's far from the whole shebang.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine was going out with a local cop who had this incredibly piss poor attitude about everyone. Total gym nut, macho streotype, alpha wannabe.

Turns out he had the length and girth of a cigarette... a filterless cigarette.