Big Penis and Sports

slamdunklayup: I play a lot of sports and lately the base of my penis has been sore after a game. I know a doctor that plays rugby and after examining me, he told me its because I'm horse-hung. But he does it in that "one dude giving a thumbs up to another dude for his big schlong" kind of demeanor, so I don't know how seriously to take him. Anybody else have this prob? I really need to hear from you huge guys out there - does this just come with the territory or should I actually go to another doc?

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can honestly say that my junk would HURT after being in the jock so long. my nuts would have that hollow, achy feeling and the base of my dick would hurt sometimes if it was positioned weird in my jock.

doctors suck. sometimes i think they're perverts with a license to see naked people. i know when i was back in high school fuckin doctors would always feel my nuts and jerk the cock for the "turn your head and cough" ...i've even had a doctor tell me that i'm "way above average and should feel proud"

mhk: I played alot of sports in high school. Make sure you have plenty of support. When I didn't have enough support, I would get sore. Generally, I didn't see a doc unless there were major problems, so I can't help you there. You know your body better than any doctor, so use your common sense. Make sure you have plenty of support and protection if you are playing rugby. ;)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=mhk link=board=health;num=1081409383;start=0#2 date=04/08/04 at 18:56:21]I played alot of sports in high school.  Make sure you have plenty of support.  When I didn't have enough support, I would get sore.  Generally, I didn't see a doc unless there were major problems, so I can't help you there.  You know your body better than any doctor, so use your common sense.  Make sure you have plenty of support and protection if you are playing rugby. ;)[/quote]
Yep, make sure you have support/protection...stuff it in a good jock. The only trouble I ever had/have is sore balls after lots of running or heavy activity.

HungRebel: Absolutely, it's normal - I played baseball almost my entire life, and there's not a whole lot of ways to get around it. They've already told you the best things to do, all I can add is to get used to it.