Big penis = big sex drive?

Tachnuk: Hey there all,

I just wanted to see how many of you have an overactive sex drive.
I'm wondering if size and drive are at least a little related. I've always been 'above the curve' size wise, and also sex drive wise. My teenage years were torture, I was a (big) walking hardon. Not even always due to external stimulus (sexy girls etc.) but often had (and still have) just a general horny feeling. I think it's hormonal. I at first I thought maybe that having a big penis made you more horny somehow. Something psychological maybe. Like the need to drive fast because you have a fast car.

However, I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't the other way around. I came across an article on hermaphrodites, and they got into the biology of how babies start off in the womb with the same sex organs. It's the influence of male or female hormones that causes them to develop into one sex or the other and the genitals to grow in boys. what would become a little clitoris in girls, becomes larger and eventually a penis in boys. I was thinking that maybe even higher hormone levels caused larger genitals (and generally, larger person, though not always) this higher hormone level would cause a higher sex drive too I think.

Anyway, it'd be interesting to see a study of penis size, body size, hormone(testosterone) levels, and sex drive. Maybe throw in aggressiveness since that should go with testosterone level.

D

deleted4500261

I’ll go out on a limb and say that perhaps men with low sex drives wouldn’t be in this site in the first place. Probably not the most neutral place to get information about that. To answer the question though, I have a huge sex drive.

croixbull: Hey,
I'll weigh in on this. My sex drive over the years has been powerful and constant. It's just part of my life to drain myself virtually every day. Can't sleep through the night if I don't attend to my needs. I think having a a horse cock keeps you constantly stimulated. A big dick is constantly rubbing and moving about as you go through the day. As you probably know you are constantly aware of what you have in between your legs. With my enormous nuts, they are constantly rubbing and moving too. Even in boxers and pleated khakis my crotch feels tight. (As free as I can get.) This all adds up to an essentially constant state of arousal for me. I've learned to enjoy it. I would think this would add up for any guy.
Aggressivenss goes with your hormone level I think. Look at the guys who abuse steroids and get steroid rage. I equate nut size and male characteristics (naturally tough hardbodied men with iron muscle tone and big nuts) with high natural hormone level. They are almost always very aggressive too.

CB

aussiechick63: Tach,
there is another thread on this subject in here somewhere.
But I have no penis, huge sex drive.

H8Monga: I have two friends who are about 5.5" and they have huge huge HUGE sex drives. Whereas I am the same as they are yet I have a low sex drive.

Icarus213: Just from casual observation the horniest guys I know are all small, and the biggest guys I know all have pretty low drives.

And this site is probably not a good representation. Chances are all of us losers who post here every day do so because we just like thinking about sex. No shame here, though. :)

H8Monga: I guess some of the bigger yet lower sex drive guys appear to have overactive sex drives since most often they are constantly sought after and sometimes give in.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
It's true there are some other threads that discuss the "higher than usual sex drives" topic pretty well.

I concede though, that the "tackle size" does prove to be a constant reminder of "what's" there!

--Certainly NOT complaining. ;)

And, as to THIS comment:

[quote author=Icarus213 link=board=sex;num=1049571410;start=0#4 date=04/07/03 at 16:48:33]

"... all of us losers who post here every day do so because we just like thinking about sex..."

[/quote]

--Don't know I'd go as far as to call myself a "loser" ???

('HOPE you said that as "tongue in cheek?")

Otherwise...you may have some of us here soon coming after you! ;D ;D

H8Monga: Even if he was joking, I'm not letting my torch and pitchfork go to waste! ;D

fastfastr: This makes no sense... why would a big penis make for a big sex drive any more then big breasts??

It depends on the individual. Besides-- the avg person that spends more then one or two sessions in here is more interested in sex then the average person.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=fastfastr link=board=sex;num=1049571410;start=0#8 date=04/10/03 at 07:00:46]This makes no sense... why would a big penis make for a big sex drive any more then big breasts?? [/quote]

I agree, Tachnuk. At least to an extent.

But as a well hung guy with an extremely pressing sex drive it has always been natural for me to link the two. There is the physical weight and the bulk which is "always there to remind me" ;) As Icarus says, this link may not always work for all big men. But it seems to for me.

There may be something a bit more likely about a link with balls (as opposed to penis) size. Do big testes always or often mean high sex drive? They go together in my case -- in the extreme -- but maybe this is just another old wives' (husbands'?) tale.

fastfastr: Max, if your dick was smaller, you'd still be a horn toad! LOL

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The comments here are rather interesting. Having read them I thought that I would sort of resurrect this thread.

As an earlier writer said, I am above average in size. I dress commando most of the time. As a result my package swings to and fro whenever I am out and about. At home I am naked most of the time. I attend a nudist resort regularly. My awareness level of my package is almost always at a high level. My libido is and has always been very high. Previous to marriage as well as the single present I jo nearly every day. When married, I might add have been married twice, widowed in the first, sex was a daily event. It was many times repeated throughout the day. This was the situation in my 20s and still is in my later years. Recently I had a testerone level check. For my age it should be around 300, in fact it is 620. I have high stamina and a high sex drive.

There have also been studies of men's sexual activity level. The results of these studies show that men of lesser endowment i.e. smaller balls tend to be more faithful and better at parenting skills than men with greater endowments, again basically larger ball size. Comments for what it is worth.

Any other thoughts here?

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Adding to BigAl9's post, my balls are very large and low hanging. I had my testosterone level checked last week when I had my physical. I asked to have it done. I was curios because I'm 73 and I thought it would be low. It was 540. That's high for my age. I'm also horny as much now as I ever was. I know this is anecdotal but there may be a correlation between genital size and sex drive.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a high sexual drive, when I was younger I was hypersexual and engaged in a lot of risky behavior. I'm not sure if that was related to the size of my cock and my nuts. I've calmed down a lot, but I still wake up mornings with a rock hard cock and yearning for sex. I also have basically no refractory period.