Big penis, but small balls

Bogobil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have what's considered a large penis, but my scrotum draws up extremely tight when I have a boner and am having sex. I wish it would stay loose and hang freely during sex, but it just doesn't. I wouldn't say I feel insecure about it, but I do wish it weren't like that.
This is quite normal. In this way the balls are protected during sex.

Reactions: deleted7148891

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a fuckbuddy like that years ago. He had been given hormones as a child, because his father thought he was exhibiting "homosexual tendencies," and found an unscrupulous doctor to "treat" this. This made sort of a mess out of him, as in later life his body did not properly produce testosterone, he suffered from depression that is often associated with hormonal imbalance, and despite all he was still gay. However, presumably as a consequence of the early hormonal treatment, he had a rather large cock, but comparatively tiny balls about the size of grapes.

papiinter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do. 8.5" and tiny balls. They were never large too begin with. But when I started doing testosterone replacement therapy, they practically disappeared. I could care less.
Small balls here too after years of Testosterone replacement therapy. Here in Mexico, not a problem most guys have small balls.