Big penis but small self confidence

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,
I have a rather big dick (around 8.5 x 7) but i'm having really trouble actually finding a girl to fuck. I'm 19 now and still a virgin (no girl ever saw my dick) but i've been in some relationships. My problem is that i'm really shy and don't have too much self confidence talking to girls. I wouldn't consider myself ugly, i'm 6.5" tall and around 185lbs. I really wanna have sex with a girl but i can't just walk to them and tell them about my size and i'm rather too shy to talk to them directly/normally at a party or so. I am also kind of a nerd (studying computer science related stuff at college) which lowers my self confidence even more.
Can anyone give me tips on how to overcome my problems and actually pick up women? :biggrin1:

P.S.: If anyone wanna see a pic of my dick feel free to ask

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get some friends

Its generally easier to talk to women if your not alone.

Also. Stop trying to get laid. its happens when it happens.

When your constantly trying to get laid you reek of desperation and desperation is vagina repellant.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi,
I have a rather big dick (around 8.5 x 7) but i'm having really trouble actually finding a girl to fuck. I'm 19 now and still a virgin (no girl ever saw my dick) but i've been in some relationships. My problem is that i'm really shy and don't have too much self confidence talking to girls. I wouldn't consider myself ugly, i'm 6.5" tall and around 185lbs. I really wanna have sex with a girl but i can't just walk to them and tell them about my size and i'm rather too shy to talk to them directly/normally at a party or so. I am also kind of a nerd (studying computer science related stuff at college) which lowers my self confidence even more.
Can anyone give me tips on how to overcome my problems and actually pick up women? :biggrin1:

If you told a girl how big your dick is first most would call you a creep and most of the others would go running away saying too big. If no girl has ever touched your dick, the term relationship is stretched. The more you date the more chance you will have. don't go into it thinking I'm going to get laid, think about enjoying the date, because that will increase how good the girl feels too.

Edit: Why don't you post a pic here so we can all enjoy

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, Gecko's on the money. Make friends, enjoy yourself. Relationships will come to you.

Whatever happens, you've learned something that an unfortunately big percentage of us don't ever figure out: Having a big dick doesn't really entitle you to anything. Work on letting the fun, funny, energizing person inside of you out to play. That'll get you a lot farther.

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the replies.
I do have friends and go to parties but my real problem is actually meeting new people there. Most times i spend the night talking only to people i know.
So i guess u can imagine my trouble of actually making a date. Is online dating worth a try?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Get some friends

Its generally easier to talk to women if your not alone.

Also. Stop trying to get laid. its happens when it happens.

When your constantly trying to get laid you reek of desperation and desperation is vagina repellant.

That really doesn't work for some people. I know it is true for a lot of people, but for other people, if they don't try to get laid it really won't happen.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Thanks for the replies.
I do have friends and go to parties but my real problem is actually meeting new people there. Most times i spend the night talking only to people i know.
So i guess u can imagine my trouble of actually making a date. Is online dating worth a try?

Online dating works for me. Give it a try.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the replies.

That's very common. Don't get upset with yourself over that :)

There's no magic recipe for meeting people at parties, which is a good thing and a bad thing if you ask me. The bad thing is that there's no magic recipe, but the good thing is there is no recipe. Every new friendship/romance starts with "Hello." One step at a time.

Online dating is absolutely worth a try. I met my husband that way. Lots of my friends met their boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses that way.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Having a big dick is just fine but it's no ticket to the party. And you're only 19, so you're just getting into the world and into yourself. Give yourself a break. Spend some time finding out who you are. Sure, you're seeing guys who are more selfconfident than you are around you and you envy them. There are always those. But you can catch up if you just explore who you are, what you like, and how to express it.

Women, people, appreciate men who know and are comfortable with themselves. Who put their interests out there and encourage them to join them. Who are good listeners. Who are interesting and who are interested. Who don't just talk about themselves but ask genuine questions about the other person because they want to know.

One persons "nerd" is another's fascination. I'm a history/politics buff. I could talk about those things for hours and sometimes I do, but I try to make it interesting for the person I'm talking to. Most often, I'm successful.

Work on your social skills. You'll be surprised. It's an effort at first, but it will pay off pretty quickly. And send me a pic of your dick.:wink:

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nick 8, gave a great assessment: show interest in others...and might I add, be a good listener -- even if you aren't a great communicator.

People admire/like people who seem genuinely interested in them: giving good eye contact, occasionally nodding or smiling, and asking pertinent questions about them, not yourself. No one likes a me-me-me-me person; that's a sign of selfishness.

You're lucky, you have time on your hands: you're still young. Enjoy every moment of each day as an adventure...like you're going on holiday, and you'll be surprised at the many happy returns you'll enjoy.

SpankySD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was in a relationship with a guy with a huge dick. We were both nudists, and men and women were attracted to him as soon as they realized what he was packing. I am below average, but I have had a great sex life all of my years. It is true that people are attracted to different physical attributes, but it is more about your personality and how you interact with people.

The advice here has been good. Just relax and let it happen. Don't try to make it happen. It has little to do with the size of your dick. If someone likes you, then it probably won't just be about your penis. If you want it to be, then dress provocatively and show it off. You will probably have women coming on to you, if you want that. You can certainly have fun flirting, and wait until the right person comes on to you.

Hey, I wouldn't mind to see a pic of your member dude. Your member plays a role in terms of confidence, however, be confortable with who & what you are. You will come accross girls that won't fall for you & others that will. The most important thing is to be natural & true to yourself. Remember you're unique dude, there's only one of you on this entire planet. In the meantime, just be you as that's what people are after, & jerk off at every opportunity you get & explore your dick & know what works for him. Then, when you find that girl, you can show each other what works and what's best to reach that MIND BLOWING orgasm. - Take care & be confident without being arrogant. - Ciao

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks everyone for the advice.
I guess i'll take a look into online dating then. Or maybe wear some tight clothes at occasions and hope that a girl approaches me :biggrin1:
Also pic attached as promised with credit-card sized object for size comparing. Penis is not completely hard tho.
If some woman is interested in camsex feel free to drop a PM. -Sry gays

Last edited by a moderator:

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh and one thing i forgot: I'm a little afraid that my dick might be too thick for most of the girls - is that likely?
Anyway if u people liked the pic just tell me and i can make more and post a thread in the showoff section...
PS: I did a new, more accurate measurement and got 8.5 x 7.5 (so half an inch thicker than in the op)

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Hi,

1. There are lots of girls out there that like nerds. Don't let that affect your self image.. Be proud of it.

2. Maybe build your self confidence here by chatting with some women here and getting some tips.

3. Start by saying "hi...my name is... what's yours?" (and please don't follow with "I'm a virgin and wanna fuck!" LOL... just kidding... but really not) :wink:

4. Relax and take it easy... 19... "still" a virgin... not a terrible thing. That's really young. You are just starting your journey....don't rush it.

5. Wearing tight clothing? nah... I wouldn't go there....you need to learn how to communicate before moving further down.

Last edited:

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2. Maybe build your self confidence here by chatting with some women here and getting some tips.
Thanks i'll try that although i don't know how yet :D

3. Start by saying "hi...my name is... what's yours?" (and please don't follow with "I'm a virgin and wanna fuck!" LOL... just kidding... but really not) :wink:
Yeah i'm not that kind of guy who would want to come up with some "clever" pickup line ;)

5. Wearing tight clothing? nah... I wouldn't go there....you need to learn how to communicate before moving further down.
Ok i'll keep that in mind

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
To me you sound like a decent guy. Lack of self confidence and being shy are not condemnations and in fact a desirable trait for many people out there men and women alike.

It may sound a wee bit crazy to you, but the first thing I would suggest is to work on forming some kind of relationship or bond first. The bonding over time between yourself and another individual usually has rather high odds of a sexual encounter as long as it is not forced and is just allowed to happen.

One other poster referred to a forced or desperate situation as "pussy repellant" and he is more right than you will ever know.

Historically things have changed a great deal over the past 30 years. In the 1970's and early 1980's it was a time when people ended up in bed in minutes. The advent of a myriad of STD's and a push for morality good or bad has resulted in an evolution of sexuality on a more cerebral level. There are a ton of ways to just have "sex" for the sake of sex. In truth, the kind of person interested in that these days would not be a person that would be a positive addition to your life.

Work on the relationship in stages first: Interest, communication, socialization, friendship, relationship/bonding and finally sex comes at the end of this and when it does it comes easily and it is also far better sex because the person sharing that experience with you is far more interested in you and when it comes to sex that can also mean "adventurous". If you'll pardon the pun sex for the sake of sex is usually "anti-climactic" and sex with the other right ingredients leads to a session of passion and boffing your brains out which is definitely worth the wait my friend.

Don't push yourself and take your time. . . . .

I wish you the best of luck. . . . .

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh and one thing i forgot: I'm a little afraid that my dick might be too thick for most of the girls - is that likely?
Anyway if u people liked the pic just tell me and i can make more and post a thread in the showoff section...
PS: I did a new, more accurate measurement and got 8.5 x 7.5 (so half an inch thicker than in the op)
More accurate?
First you have measured your lenght sideways. So at the best it is 7.5".
Then your girth - in the picture it is hard to believe it's even 7".
My guess 7.5"x6.75"

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More accurate?
First you have measured your lenght sideways. So at the best it is 7.5".
Then your girth - in the picture it is hard to believe it's even 7".
My guess 7.5"x6.75"
You can do the math yourself, thats why i put the credit card cover next to it. It is good 3.5 inches long and penis is 2.5 credit card covers so 8.75 inch. Add a little because it wasn't completely hard and the cover is a bit above 3.5 but subtract a little cause its almost 2.5 covers long.
As for the girth i have measured 7.5 at the thickets point (in the middle).

Anyway lets stay on topic please.